Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you ever REALLY enjoy yourself?

Thank You

Thank you all for your replies. "Gender Envy" really struck a chord. Learning to accept is my key for happiness. It is reassuring to know that others have gone thru what I am going thru. After reading these replies, it had a "calming" effect in my mind . . . acceptance of myself will take time.

I will keep reading and learning from this great forum. Afterall, by me joining is my first step toward acceptance. I did not realize this until I read it. (talk about a lot of crap under the carpet). Thank you all again.

Wink

the good times are just different when in girl mode every things more vivid,and exciting like im on the edge of the world,but in guy mode i can have fun in a more relaxing way both are great.and when ever i watch ggs im first looking to see what they are wearing then to see if they are hot. just the way im programmed.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleChristine
    Those of you who accept yourselves, when you go out for socializing (boy or girl mode), can you REALLY enjoy yourself. Do you find that looking at the GGs wil bring you down? Are your thoughts in a FOG about "I wish I was born a girl" or can you accept what life has given you? What kind of thoughts are running through your head?
    [SIZE="2"]I accept what life has given me – it saves a lot of time and consternation, but I know I have the power to be anything I want to be. If I had been born female, I may be wishing I was male, but who knows? This life is full of possibilities. Looking at GG’s never brings me down, mainly because I’m not too “up” to begin with. However, the sun has broken through the fog here in my magical forest, and I can see a clearing ahead...[/SIZE]

Hello Michelle!
    When I go out it is after all still me no matter how I'm dressed. I still drink, talk to others, dance and have fun. I think I look at GG's more when I'm in drab mode, but enjoy being out and about either way I'm dressed. I do however chose not to go to certain places when dressed. That is my only criteria that changes; and it is for safety.
    Charlie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I'm NOT accepting of my dressing, but I STILL have a ball!

Read disclaimers below:

1. I DON'T have an SO to consider!

2. I'm a closet CD who CAN'T pass, so I have NO desire to go out dressed!

3. I DON'T have a "female inside" that speaks to me, (yet)!

4. If I see young girls having fun, I go home and imitate them!

5. My "fun", seems to MORE than balance out my, "guilt", for now!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!