Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has your SO been more turned on after you came out, or saw you dressed?

loves shoe shopping

Has your SO been more turned on after you came out, or saw you dressed?

I've read a few messages on here about how someone's relationship with their wife or girlfriend broke up after they came out to them.

But what I'd like to know is, has your wife or girlfriend been more turned on by you once you told them or showed them that you're a CD? I'm hoping to find a girl like that. I think it would put me much more at ease if my girl actually wanted to see me dressed, and went shopping for clothes, makeup, and shoes with me.

My future wife is, thats probably why she actually encourages my CD habits

My SO likes the fact that I am a CD. In fact, we met on a website for those in alternate lifestyles. Part of the attraction for her was the fact that I am a CD. I'm not so sure I'd use the term "turned on", but she enjoys my fem side equal to her enjoying my male side.

My SO accepts and encourages my dressing and "Tarting about" as we fondly call the cosmetics and bathroom session that accompanies dressing. She also accepts and encourages me when I am being Male, scruffy and un-shaven.

I did not "come out" to her, I was honest from the outset, as I have been in all the relationships I have had but I'm not certain it makes any odds.

I find certain aspects of the CDing a turn on, like when Nicole is ALL shaved,
    and on occasion I do like for her to be en femme for sex, she tries to be "softer" and more gentle when she is...

I like her in guy mode too, and a bit of the rough, but sometimes it makes for a nice change...
    Hope that makes sense

long time ago

I didnt tell my wife until our wedding night. I had bought a gorgeous ultra femme peignoir for her. The onkly problem is that I kept on talking about how good she looked in it, how soft it felt on her, how glad i was that she liked super frilly lingerie etc etc ad nauseum. It didn't take but about 20 minutes before she looked me in the eye and asked "do you want to wear this?"
    um errr. uhhh ..... yes. She said OK, and we played all night with me in the gown.

Move ahead a couple months and she has now startd asking me to puton a gown even when I was so tired I just wanted to collapse in bed and sleep.

I began to realize that she really liked the look and feel of the gowns on ME and soon we wee buying matching sets.

The reall kicker was one night when I wanted to just sleep and she said "Aren't you going to slip into a gown?" and when I asked which one she responded "ALL OF THEM!!!"

You should try staying in a bed with satin sheets while wearing about 15 layers of very soft slippery nylon and "playing" with a rather amourous wife who is similarly attired.

I kind of wished we had a large crib or railed hospital bed to help stay IN the bed and OFF the floor.

What a great memory. (bet I dream about her again tonight and I have not seen her since 1977, bit I still love her)

So yea I kinda think she liked it.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

deeper

For us it's more of a psychological change in that we now talk about many more things and my interest in the details of her existence have skyrocketted (of course). Talk can be a hell of an aphrodesiac.

The other side is that my wife is a complete heterosexual, so she has no romantic interest in Tina. You might think that a negative, but in many ways it frees Tina. Romance can be so complicated! Being girlfriends with "his" wife is so much more direct!

tina

My fiance definitely gets turned on when I'm dressed, she rather enjoys punishing her "bad little girl" and when I get my wig wants me to turn the tables on her. We had an adventurous sex life before I came out and it's just given us one more thing to play with.
    Feel sexy because you're confident, be confident because you're sexy. -"Chained" Jane L Michaels

My wife gets really turned on when i wear Lingerie in bed. It has added a lot spice in our life. Infact if I don't dress in bed for a while she will kind of remind me. It has also got us to talk more on stuff that we didnot before and also shop togather more often.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Interesting thread. I can only hope at this point.

I was already sure but just for fun I asked her again..."Yes, I am very turned on by Kaitlin, it's like having the best of both worlds" I am a very blessed Crossdresser!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

i cant really say she is about the clothes,but she is definently turned on by my shaved legs,and feet.she loves to just rub them for whatever reason.plus i get turned on by her rubbing so win win.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

To the OP:

You'll have to compromise. That's what happens most of the time. You can't play this game expecting her to like it. That's not how things are. Marriage and family are one of the biggest compromises on this planet.

(i'm not trying to be mean, just realistic; know what I mean? this forum is proof)
    Last edited by gemsay32; 03-17-2010 at 10:33 PM.

I didn't so much "come out" to my SO, as it was a mutual discovery. We were playing around a little one night, and as I tried on a pair of panties, she turned all of the sudden serious, and asked if I liked it... I thought for a second and realized that I did, so we kind of moved on from there. NO she is absolutely not turned on by my feminine side, because she's afraid that'd imply that she's not straight... but she still supports me, and admits when I look "cute," "sexy," or just feminine.
    "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
    - Confucius

Lots of us are into the CDing with our partners. I'm also guessing it is becoming easier to accept for the younger generation since we hear about it so much more than than pre-internet days. And young people generally don't have as many hangups about such things. It certainly seems as if many of the younger FABs who come here are already supportive.

I should think the femme turn-on with any gf will increase as she gets more deeply into you. She will see that your femme self is a part of your core, and if she loves you she will be turned on by all aspects of who you are.
    Reine

I wouldn't say it turns her on although most of the time it leads us to bed. She is more accepting than everything in the way that everybody is different and therefore people should be respected for their uniqueness.

bron
    sadly, my partner has made it very clear she Never Never wants to see me dressed.

my ex definatly got into it eventually.
    She began buying me clothes in my size, and picking what I was to wear at home alone with her. Sometimes I miss her

Platinum Member
    my SO is definate yes on that - I suspect that the fact that she has a bi-side has something to do with it. Kinda like being able to play with both teams and be monogamous at the same time!

My wife approves and also gets turned on by me being dressed too.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    My wife of 15 years, although I only told her 8 months ago has said No she does not want to see me dressed especially in the bedroom. I am just hoping for her to one day ask to meet Keri in person and not just in pictures.

My SO doesn't mind, but it doesn't necessarily turn her on. Though she does get excited if I'm excited, so it works that way sometimes. Typically, though, I usually dress alone.

Hi

My SO is afraid of accepting my femme side totally, may be cos she doesnt want me to transition. She likes my femme side. she asks of Hali every day. One thing that surprises me the most is that when ever i admire any of her things she usually gives me the most expensive of her things ..........yes when i ask of a dress she gives me the most expensive of her dresses dunno why.

One strange thing about it all is that she is still afraid/suspicious/laid back/not very free with Hali up to this moment i guess she admires my femme side while its inside of me not necessarily when am dressed.

But she encourages me to be who i am (be Hali) all the time.
    Last edited by Hali; 03-19-2010 at 06:41 AM.

yes my wifr is turned on when im dressed up.makes me feel good to,really dont understand why women hate it so,maybe its when they learn about it after a long time,i told my wife very early on.

My wife loves it!!! I'm pretty lucky. You would have never thought that she would since she was raise in a very conservative family from the country. But she likes it and now she is really encouraging it around the house and in bed. We are intimate just about every time I dress.

I take my turn at being the dominant one but then we usually finish the evening off by giving her a turn at it. I think she likes making me happy and I know she likes me making her happy. If you know what I mean? ;-)

Kisses,

Allie