Thread: I've met a new friend

Dawnn

Question I've met a new friend

Hi all.
    I've met a new friend on-line. I am thinking about going out with her for the first time to a TG friendly night club. I am excited about going out with her and I can't wait! We have talked on the phone two times now. What do you all think? Should I go out with this person (Lisa), which I so much want to do, or what???

Lucy.T
    Well put it this way, if you don't go, you may never forgive yourself and wonder what if...
    But if you do decide to go, I hope you find out as much as possible about her (gg/cd?) first.

The decision is ultimately yours, but whatever you decide I wish you the best

I've found the best thing at the moment is to just go with the flow, and it's sure flowing fast.

~Tammy~

Departed
    When I met Jacki I just e-mailed her and told her we lived close to each other. We then exchanged phone numbers and the rest is history.

A wise woman once told me, "You already know what's right for you. You just have to recognise it and act on it".