Thread: Didnt dress for over 2 weeks

Didnt dress for over 2 weeks

Ello all.

Today is my first day dressed in over 2 weeks.
    I haven't made an active effort to stop, but for the last coouple of weeks or more, I just havent really had an urge.

Today Ive got home from a crappy day at work, put on a body shapper, tights, forms, skinny top and skirt and I feel good again... My day is forgotten and processed in memory without any effort or negativity. In short, I feel alright again.

I didn't particularly get an urge today either, but Emma asked me last night if I'd dressed recently, I told her straight that I hadn't and for how long. It's not like I had done it on purpose, I just... hadn't. Same way I just havent washed the car.
    Untill the last time I dressed though, I was getting femmed up a couple of times a week (but then again, there was new acceptance involved allowing me the freedom to dress more often).

Just trying to figure out if there is a cycle to pink fog/guy time. Ive not had any negative feeling associated with dressing, Ive not been doing anything different, just not really wanted to.

Does anyone else seem to have a cycle, or pattern?
    Or does anyone find it to be entirely random?
    Samantha -x-

Yeah,No,Maybe.I usually dress daily for at least a short amt of time but on occasion when I have alot of maintance,cleaning,etc on my outdoor stuff then the answer is no.Not because I cant,just dont.
    Kimmy 55

Same here...

I haven't dressed or wanted to for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately I attribute it more to poor feelings about my physical well being. When I am happy, and feeling good about myself I like to dress. When I am down, or stressed or feeling ill, I don't.

From the comments I've seen from others this seems to be the converse of other people's cycles. It's definitely a cycle though.

i dress everyday so I can't answer the question properly. I automaticly dress as soon as I close my store unles I'm goin out in drab eeewwww
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I've been through phases of not dressing, some even lasting months (although I was younger so my collection was so tiny). But now it seems natural to do it all the time. I can't really dress fully yet so I usually combine it with my male clothes (like just wearing underwear) so I get the urges if I have nothing..its like almost feeling naked ...weird.

Since I'm living with family, it can be very difficult so some of it comes down to connivence?

Nope I very much like to dress when I get home from work. Having said that haven't been able to for about two weeks, and just don't feel quite correct. I miss "being one" with my forms. Sleeping in my night gown. I unfortunatly won't be able to for another couple of weeks. I expect to be happley lost in the pink fog when I get home!

A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I wish I could dress when I want...

Talking

some times lifes too busy to get all dolled up so i just settle for some pantys and hose.under my man getup.that will usually do the trick.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

I too find that when I'm real busy, dressing seems to take a back seat to my obligations to family and work.

I am almost dreading the day I graduate and cannot come home from class in the middle of the day and dress. Makes it that much harder to hide it from the wife.

I like to do it whenever I get home, unfortunately I can't. Some days are just really active with house mates inviting friends over, people walking in and out all evening, and I don't feel ready yet to show the world my feminine side.
    So there are periods of no dressing for me, but it does have a good side too. It makes me look forward to it again, and I feel happier on the day when I finally can again.

Ive been dressing everyday for 5months then suddenly stopped for about 2 weeks,only just started again this morning,oh boy does it feel good .

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post

Interesting. There are definitely cycles, in my experience. The biggest influence is time. If I don't dress for a while, then The Urge gets stronger. Stress also influences me. I seem to sometimes dress to escape, and when I have been working too hard for too long I can suddenly feel all woozy and overcome by the need. Alcohol has the opposite effect of almost killing any femme desire that I feel. There are lots of things that can effect me, most of which I don't fully understand.

Heidi

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Ello all.

Today is my first day dressed in over 2 weeks.
    I haven't made an active effort to stop, but for the last coouple of weeks or more, I just havent really had an urge.

Today Ive got home from a crappy day at work, put on a body shapper, tights, forms, skinny top and skirt and I feel good again... My day is forgotten and processed in memory without any effort or negativity. In short, I feel alright again.

I didn't particularly get an urge today either, but Emma asked me last night if I'd dressed recently, I told her straight that I hadn't and for how long. It's not like I had done it on purpose, I just... hadn't. Same way I just havent washed the car.
    Untill the last time I dressed though, I was getting femmed up a couple of times a week (but then again, there was new acceptance involved allowing me the freedom to dress more often).

Just trying to figure out if there is a cycle to pink fog/guy time. Ive not had any negative feeling associated with dressing, Ive not been doing anything different, just not really wanted to.

Sounds to me as if you use "her" when you have baggage to carry. "She" has litle or no baggage as she is not a part of your life that gets involved in the serious issues. It is very common and you dont have to be a trannie to want to escape from normality!
    It really isn't about confidence. It's about determination! Just do it!
    [SIZE="3"]Cherry[/SIZE]