Thread: "Boy I Am" Documentary

"Boy I Am" Documentary

Gentleman,

Have any of you seen the documentary "Boy I Am"? It focuses greatly on Transmen going through transition and I think it is a fantastic watch though I am on the outside looking in for the most part on it. If so what did you think of it? Do you feel it accurately portrayed FtM's in their wondrous diveristy? Did it shed light on all the important issues specific to FtMs?

I am asking because I am toying with the idea of making a documentary specific to Heterosexual MtF CDs (how I identify) and I think "Boy I Am" provides a great way for those that don't know what it's like to be FtM to gain some understading for the particular issues that you guys deal with everyday.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Hi yeah I wanna see it have you got a link please???? xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Davids

O, yeah if you got link please send me too.

Haven't seen it! But thanks for letting us know. I want to see if I can find it now.

And here I thought I was savvy on the FtM documentaries by this point...