Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you enjoy being male (as well as female)?

For me I say I think I have balance right now of both, would like to have more time for Amanda come to play. But right now I am happy with the balance.
    Amanda

Things that make you go HMMMMM!
    I have reached a place, where i find that the only way i can do a convincing male me...is to almost turn off half of my personality. I find vince to be disengaged, so to speak, yet i must be him for work and typical activities, especially with family. I find niki to be animated and full of life. Social when with others, with plenty to talk about. i think i am liking being niki much more, than being vince.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

For myself, I cannot give up my male self that I have built up over the years. it's been nothing but a hoot.....love every bit of it, would miss it if I ever gave it up. The way things happened, circumstances just kind of led up to it.
    Ten or so years ago, and earlier, I had less of a sense of myself. I felt I identified as female. I took an interest in crossdressing somewhere between ages 6-9.....loved how my female cousins absorbed and bragged & flaunted all the feminine fashions with such reckless abandon. That burned into my brain forever.
    I never saw myself as a gender, I just felt comforable wherever I did. It was society that detemined hair legnth, which ears to pierce, dresses/skirts vs. pants.
    I am both sexes, and I am neither.........that's a pretty annoying & corny statement, eh?
    In the endgame, I'd rather spend a Saturday night looking pretty in a cocktail dress at a club or restaurant, or wherever, then go back to my male self.

Just is.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 03-19-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Very interesting point Josie..I used to think I was male but different I used to think I was just being myself I always thought something was missing I never feel complete ,I was completly Asexual its hard to explain like you are being told you are male but you dont feel like one but at the same time you dont feel like a woman trapped on a mans body.
    Since I started dressing things look and feel diferent like life has more sense to me I feel comfortable and happy when I dress I even embrace sexuality when I dress but still for some reason I know I have to return to be a male.
    Then even I dont enjoy very much being a male I dont hate it much either

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I like both of us. He's better than he used to be now that he can appreciate the feminine outlook. Also she's doing much better since she's accepted herself fully. Now she's starting to show a little style.[/SIZE]

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    This is the hardest question that ladies post on this site.

I want to be a woman with all of my being. However, the dealer of life delt me a king instead of a queen (well maybe a queen)and after living 44 years as a man there are a lot of things about it that I love. First on that list is my wife and my family. I also could not picture essentially starting life over at my age.

Both Suzanne and my male self have wonderful aspects to them. If am working to find a way to enjoy and share both with the world. Both sides are one dimensional without the other.
    Last edited by SuzanneBender; 03-19-2010 at 09:51 PM.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl

Easy answer

Yup!!!

me

bron
    I am in the uneneviable position of having to be both man and woman. I have a wonderful partner who doesn't want anything to do with my fem side. So i am the man with her. When i am home [we don't live together] i am Bron and i love that side of my life as well. I also have a very male orientated job so i must play the guy there too. I do wish i could be Bron much more than i am now. It's quite stressful catering to others just to keep the peace. Bron

I also like

my male side. Given my needs and situation, nothing would be gained by negating my male persona. For sure, my playing partners wouldn't let me hit from the red tees.

See ya Kathie

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I love and need both my male and fem sides. They make me who I am.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer m. View Post
    of course i was born a male,and have always done male things,but ive always known that there was more to myself that i couldent identify.it took years to finally come to terms with the fact that im different than other guys,and that i had a very pronounced female side that wanted to come out,but i suppressed her for most of my life.i would say that within about the last 8 years ive really accepted the fact that im a crossdresser or transvestite.i still very much love all the male things i do,and would not change them for any thing but im also embracing my feminine side more,and more every day.ive truly found that as i have intertwined both of my sides i really feel more relaxed,more complete,more focused,and in general have less of a chip on my shoulder with the world,and im finding im calmer,and way more understanding of others.so without jenifer im not a whole being.im glad shes part of who i am now,and wouldent do away with her for anything....those are just my ramblings.
    My thoughts exactly. Crossdressing is not something that we just woke up to one day, it is one of the cards we were dealt in life. Having said that, I'm not really sure that this is a fair question because I've always been a guy who loves doing guy things and can do them freely. On the other hand, being a CD, you are very restricted from doing girly things with the same freedom as a GG. I suppose what I am really trying to say is that it is really difficult to make a valid comparison on a playing field that isn't level.

Just my 2 cents worth....

Rachel

I am happy being both male and female. I truly believe that my female half is what makes me a better male. I have a deeper respect and understanding of women because part of my mind is female. Mt body is definitely male, but I do the best I can with what I got. I often wonder if life might be boring if I had to be one or the other all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie Angel View Post
    I do! In fact, I use the word bi-gender to describe myself because I embody both male and female. And I know my soulmate will love both my masculine and feminine energy. I could never choose between them. Choosing one 100% of the time over the other would feel like a denial of my true self. As much as I would love to have a real female body or live as female part time, I would never want to stop being male, to close that door. I do mourn the fact that I will never have real breasts, or a vagina, or experience childbirth. But I cherish all the experiences of being a woman that I am able to have.

I am working with a life coach and part of my homework is learning about and connecting with others who are bi-gender. I would love to hear your stories, the joys and sorrows of being torn between (and embraced by) two genders. This will be validating for me (and hopefully for you too). I am moving towards self-acceptance. So talking with others who are like me and having it reinforced that this is normal and okay (and even beautiful and wonderful) will be a healing experience for me.
    I very much enjoy dressing in womens clothes,I am a closet crossdresser.I love to wear
    mothers clothes,when she is away
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

I have to admit I love my male side and my female side with equal pleasure. Funny thing is, the more I dress and explore my fem side I've finally begun to take better care of my male side. I have actually gotten compliments from gg's when I'm in drab. Gotten compliments from gg's and cd's while enfemme and I'm loving it!
    -Audrey

I like both sides of me!

I don 't think of myself as female. I am just a strange person who likes to wear feminine clothing.

Vieja

Quote Originally Posted by Sewing_Sophie View Post
    I try to avoid thinking too hard about what I really am... however, there's definitely a feeling, a mood, that comes and goes, and when I don't have it crossdressing just feels stupid, and I can't do it.
    I'm the same way. If I'm not in a certain mood and I think about dressing I feel stupid and question why I even do it. When I am in that mood however I really enjoy it. I've only been dressing for a few weeks so I'm most comfortable with my male side but I'm becoming more and more comfortable with it and enjoy trying to look and feel as female as possible...

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I cant say I hate being a man,that would lead to a whole new set of issues lol

Couldn't let my male side go,much still to enjoy there,footy,action films,and spending time with my son,which couldnt ever do dressed,My wife still liikes the odd day with male me.

But overall i LOVE being fem not just the Dressing but every aspect of being a girl,I feel that Sophie is much more pleasant person as a whole too,If I couldn't be Sophie I wouldn't be in the happy position I find myself
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

There are positives and negatives to both. I like male coats,shoes, pajamas and phyiscal strength but really dislike my height, shaving my face, also my top hair is thining and looks butt-ugly. Female is for me. I just like to look pretty and life seems more balanced and peaceful while in Femme.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

At least five days out of the week I have to be male and it doesnt bother me one bit.

Silver Member
    I've been doing a lot of back-and-forth lately so I can't really be sure of how I feel... but sometimes I wonder if I am comfortable with being male because I'm used to it and have been doing it for 26 years... or if I genuinely like being male sometimes and female sometimes.

I love being my male self. I love to be my female self almost as much. I enjoy being one of the guys at work. I like being Mr. Fix It around my house. I like being Mrs. June Cleaver around the house, and I would love to venture outside but I can't. I agree with the term Bi-Gender. I love to be in dresses and skirts and heels as much as my dickie work pants a =n old T-shirt and my work boots. One of my fantasies is to be able to be the "secretary" on a part time basis in the evening hours while still being the mechanic/fabricator/farm hand that I am in my daily work routine. For some of us it is enough to be both genders equally. I envy those of you who get to be more female than male sometimes and yet there are days I don't even realize I am a girl at heart as well.
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2

I tend to use the term transgender to describe myself because I feel like a combination of male and female, but I know the feeling of being unable to give up either side.
    Red Heels!

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    Like being female a heck of a lot more than male.
    Come join me on facebook