Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GG rejections making me feel like quitting!

GG rejections making me feel like quitting!

The latest painful rejection, by a beautiful GG, has got me thinking about why do i want to look like one of those beings, that so often is heartless in hurting me? I know i have lots of personal issues, and come from a super dysfunctional family, but, don't some of them have issues, too? I get hurt by a pretty woman, now, and I realize i have been almost worshipping them, and feel that men are sometimes cut to pieces, by a gg that is shallow and cold, making me want to be more manly , less wanting to dress like the being, that just rejected me. At least that's how i feel right now!

Deep breath. In and out. Repeat.

Only thing I can say is don't give up. There is someone out there for all of us, and it may not be the person you think it is. Perhaps that someone is under your nose. Just don't give up.

I agree with Arianna.
    I've been rejected by GG's all the time, but it made me doubt more about me as a male in life. Why do I still want to be a girl? Because I feel good being one. I feel myself. I feel complete.
    I don't want to brag, but I know I am a good natured person. I haven't known a very happy life as a male out in the world, but I feel far more optimistic, lively, and joyful as a girl. That's why I look forward to the day I find enough courage to bring her out in the open, and show her the world.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

That's rough. I know exactly how you're feeling... having been there myself (more than once).

All I can offer you is that you'll feel better tomorrow, and the day after will be better too. And remember - no one is perfect. We each have our flaws and scars, our cute endearing qualities, and our annoying quirky ones too. You don't want to put people on pedestals, because inevitably they fall off. I've thought to myself too - why can't I just hide this part of me? The reason is that I want someone to accept *all* of me... and I don't think I can quit Vivian.

Keep looking Louise.

Vivian.

Please don't just think of all GGs as shallow and cold because of the crappy women that you are meeting. I am guilty of swearing off men plenty of times, saying that I hate all of them. But, in the end I found a good guy. And, especially don't let the action of a few disrupt who you are and what you do. I'm really sorry that you are having a hard time, but know that we aren't all shallow and cold and there are plenty of women out there who want a man and have the same lamentations as you. I always tell people to change their "type." I always went for a certain type of guy...until I realized that type didn't work for me. So, one day I went and met a guy who was part of a fraternity...and I always SWORE to myself I'd never date a frat guy. Turns out, he's a perfect catch. And, he's not the meathead I had expected him to be...and, he wears my old clothes...haha.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Not all women are like that, any more than all men are wife beaters and child abusers. I note that you point out that the pretty women are the ones hurting you. Have you asked yourself if you are choosing women based only on their looks? We all want the drop dead gorgeous beautys, don't get me wrong, but they often come with some pretty serious attitudes. Next time around, make very sure that you choose the woman for more than her looks and you might be pleasantly surprised.

You will find her eventually. Just relax and enjoy yourself as much as
    possible. A little advice....WHEN you do find her and you've been with
    her for awhile.....please tell her before to many years go by....time
    really flies.

lots of luck to you....you will be fine

Hugs

Karenmarie

P.S. You mentioned in your post that you were rejected by a "beautiful GG". Remember,
    there are alot of GG's out there and guess what....THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND
    THERE IS ONE FOR YOU.
    Last edited by Karenmarie; 03-20-2010 at 11:34 PM.

I know it's tough. Especially when they are beautiful, or what you thought were nice people. But, all women are different. I've been rejected by the worst sort, beautiful and bowser. I've also been accepted by the cute and the plain. So, it just depends. Stick with it! You'll find someone! I did. And it just snuck up on me. I couldn't believe it. She's a former college cheerleader. And she picked me? Wow. And she's nice too. Y'see, when it's your time, she comes to you. You just have to relaxed enough about it to wait for her.

sunny with a high of 75!
    Someone's out there for you. I doubted, too, as my marriage is winding down, sometimes even thinking about giving up on everything. But I kept my ears and eyes open, and met someone the old-fashioned way, through a mutual friend, 5 weeks ago. We had the "I'm a crossdresser" conversation 2 weeks in after I'd heard several comments from her that she'd most likely be ok with it. Basically, we're REALLY compatible in every way, we've just been passing each other like ships in the night for about 12 years.

Things to listen for from your girlfriend that she'd be OK with you being CD:
    **while walking past clothing store windows together, comment on something you think might look good on her, and see where the conversation goes (I was called a 'fashionista' the night we met)
    **if she calls herself a (moderators, please let this pass, they are her own words) "fag hag". That's a woman who's often hanging out with/might like to be with a gay man, often at the expense of meeting hetero men.
    **general acceptance of gays and lesbians
    **she doesn't think your shaved legs are strange, and may actually enjoy them better that way

Relax, be yourself, there's someone out there for you!

I remember one time, walking past a store with a GG friend. It's a long time ago, and in those days I didn't consider at all telling anyone yet.
    We saw a really nice skirt and I commented in a very general way that it looked nice. I remember like it was yesterday, the way she looked at me and said how funny it would be seeing me wearing it
    I was so shocked by her reaction, that I just walked away. Had I known better I would have played along, and seen what it would lead to. Idiot I am
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

[SIZE="3"]Thanks to all of you, for all of your encouragment and support. TXKimberley, good advice. Looks should not be as important, as personality, depth, kindred spirits. Nice avatar, there! One article asked, "would you marry you?" As hard as ego hates to admit it, I don't think so. Not yet. But, maybe Louise![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy View Post
    I remember one time, walking past a store with a GG friend. It's a long time ago, and in those days I didn't consider at all telling anyone yet.
    We saw a really nice skirt and I commented in a very general way that it looked nice. I remember like it was yesterday, the way she looked at me and said how funny it would be seeing me wearing it
    I was so shocked by her reaction, that I just walked away. Had I known better I would have played along, and seen what it would lead to. Idiot I am
    My SO's ex-hookup type thing told him that she had a new corset that she thought would look good on him . She didn't know he was a CDer, but we speculate maybe she is turned on by guys en femme. But, imagine what a shock that was to him lol.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I think the worst thing you could do would be to temporarily suspend your crossdressing for the purpose of meeting a woman, and then resume your dressing somewhere down the road after your relationship has been solidified.
    Stick with the honest and open approach, it is much more respectable.

I've had a number of females not only be OK with my dressing but encourage it and support it..

So one bad experience??? Hah, write it off as being her issue and not mine!!!!

and simply say..."Next"!!!! and move on....
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

If anything, you should keep it up to spite those uptight bitc...female dogs...Don't let em put you down and do what you love...you'll find someone who can appreciate that and show you mutual respect and such
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

[SIZE="3"]To be real, I am in no situation, to have anything but platonic friendships, nothing serious, as i may have to move everything i own 2000 miles east soon, to be there when mom dies, and 89 yr old dad needs help, though he is extremely negative, and harsh. I never met the gal who rejected me , as she was on Facebook, had lots of friends, and rejected me from being friends, because i was negative and she said i was judging her. I did apologize, but, the damage done, and,"that's all she wrote!" It is hard to accept, that at 56, I still am not ready for a serious girlfriend, but it is true. As long as there's life, there's hope, I guess. Dressing is a very occasional thing for me, have not done it over a month, now. Been sick in bed for 16 days, miserable, and then a painful rejection. That's life. Being alone is not always bad. It would be nice to date sometimes, like i did back in my 30's. Maybe in my 60's![/SIZE]

Gold Member
    I think one has to get to the point where they just don't give a rat's butt about GG's in a dating sense.

The pretty, good ones want to date douchebags, and who wants the unattractive ones?

GG's are good for friends but dating? hell with that.

I cannot say I know what older GG's are like. at my age, a 50 something is out of my age range.

Are there maybe any singles clubs? I know here in Indy, they are always advertising some Indy singles club.... what about your town?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Read only
    I never met the gal who rejected me , as she was on Facebook, had lots of friends, and rejected me from being friends, because i was negative and she said i was judging her.
    Geez. You're losing sleep over some chick on Facebook. Get a grip! How do you know that was her real photo? How do you know it was even a woman? I'm not trying to be hard on you, but you sound rather needy. And there are plenty of people on those internet sites looking to take advantage of you. You're setting yourself up for one problem after another.
    Last edited by Melinda G; 03-21-2010 at 01:45 AM.

[SIZE="3"]Good points Melinda. She is a lady, that really looks pretty, in a red dress photo, on a church site on FB. I had emailed a number of times, over about six months. She is a totally joyous lady, and to be truthful, was envious of her! She felt that i was attacking her, in posts. I sent apology, and i will not seek her anymore. We are in the same small religion/ Oh well, 60% of college grads are women. A part time working poor bloke like me, has nothing to offer, anyway. Cats are my family. I no longer "need" a wife anymore, and many of them no longer need a man, cd or not. Men aren't needed anymore, in this post modern era. [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Good points Melinda. She is a lady, that really looks pretty, in a red dress photo, on a church site on FB. I had emailed a number of times, over about six months. She is a totally joyous lady, and to be truthful, was envious of her! She felt that i was attacking her, in posts. I sent apology, and i will not seek her anymore. We are in the same small religion/ Oh well, 60% of college grads are women. A part time working poor bloke like me, has nothing to offer, anyway. Cats are my family. I no longer "need" a wife anymore, and many of them no longer need a man, cd or not. Men aren't needed anymore, in this post modern era. [/SIZE]
    That may be somewhat true that men aren't needed. When women become more familiar with the Rabbit Habit, I fear for the worst. Sorry...I just had to.

[SIZE="3"]Would that mean Volkswagen Rabbit? I never heard of that. Bugs Bunny?[/SIZE]

Nice makeup treetop, you look like a proper gender cat.....

this is excellent advice

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Not all women are like that, any more than all men are wife beaters and child abusers. I note that you point out that the pretty women are the ones hurting you. Have you asked yourself if you are choosing women based only on their looks? We all want the drop dead gorgeous beautys, don't get me wrong, but they often come with some pretty serious attitudes. Next time around, make very sure that you choose the woman for more than her looks and you might be pleasantly surprised.
    this quote by Kimberly could have been repeated be me.

There are definitely a lot of women out there. I know. I get asked out on dates by women that never would have looked at me in drab. Do you get out dressed? This is the best way by far to meet women that will accept you right off the bat. Recently I went to sewing lessons and made a great friend there who is a teacher. If I had not been married, I am sure other things would have happened...

I do have the best GG in the world and at first I thought I would not want to be with her. She is pretty, but she is big. It took me a while, and thank God I did, to realize before it was too late, I was being a fool.
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Would that mean Volkswagen Rabbit? I never heard of that. Bugs Bunny?[/SIZE]
    It's a vibrator. And, it can be a woman's best friend.

I have been married to 2 different women that not only knew, but accepted my cross dressing. One passed away in 1984. My second wife knew and enjoyed my fem side until we divorced 5 years ago. My present girl friend not only knows and has since day one, but also was attracted to me partly because I am a CD!
    Like others have said, not all women are like that. Don't give up on all women for the actions or experiences with a few. Perhaps you are attracted to the wrong kind of woman.