Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your ONE FAVORITE crossdressing memory

Your ONE FAVORITE crossdressing memory

If you had to choose ONE event as your absolute best CDing memory, what would it be?

For me, I have lots of times I've gone out dressed, gone shopping, gone to parties and been called Ma'm but there is one night that stands out.

Some people don't think too much of dressing on halloween, but I still see it as the best 'absolutely no stress no worries' way to go out in some costume you'd never be able to get away with on any other day. I'd say that my favorite memory of all time (and I've been dressing for over 40 years!) is just this past halloween when I bought a very nice wedding dress and wore it with white hose, heels, petticoats and all at a party for over 6 hours (see my avatar photo for the outfit).

Being able to stay dressed that way for that long, with literally hundreds of people around who not only didn't give me odd looks but actually stopped me to compliment me on the dress and sit to chat with me when my feet started hurting from the shoes is still a memory I revisit often. By the end of the party, I was feeling so at home and comfortable in the dress that I never wanted to take it off I didn't leave until well after 'last call' when they started herding people toward the doors.

I can still vividly recall the 'swish' of the dress and all the petticoats every time I turned or sat down. *sigh*

BTW: I posted more details about the night here http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=118949

So what is your one all-time favorite memory?
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I never go out dressed (...yet). Except for this one time, at a costume party. And that was by far the best experience ever, for the very same reasons you mentioned. No being stared at in odd ways, no being an outsider, no watching my back for being "caught"... Just being me and still blending in.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Mine is not an event per se. I have had many great days; shopping with Sara, dinner with Marianne and the girls, SCC, make overs; flying en femme. My life is filled with wonderful femme memories to help balance all of my wonderful male memories.

The greatest days have been this past month since I have come out to my wife, yesterday in particular. I will post the details in another thread but we went out shopping (me en drab but with my heart and soul out for the world to see). Then we went to Church with the family and then came home and built a wardrobe closet so we could move Suzanne's stuff out of a bunch of trunks and into the house. For me it was the best Transgendered day of my life.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

One of my favorites was at the IFGE conference in Louisville in 1999. A bunch of us had tickets to a show on one of the river boats. We were taken to the dock but there was some sort of problem going on and we were not allowed to go on board right yet.

Finally the problem was solved and we were led in through a door. There we were at the back of this large ballroom filled with dinning tables and people. We were led up through the crowd to our tables towards the front.

There hadn't really been a problem. We were part of the show!
    You want to wear a WHAT??

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Going shopping at Dress Barn.

I met another CD'er there and she introduced me to the store manger, Julie.

Julie had me pick out some things to start with and then put me in a dressing to start trying stuff on. The whole time Julie kept bringing back more clothes for me to try on.

Finally I picked out a nice outfit and was able to proudly buy a dress in public without hiding.

That day was so much fun.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

mine was when I went to work on Halloween fully dressed as our unit social worker in a hospital and I wore all the appropeiate undergarments, pantyhose and 4 inch heels and a mini denim stretch skirt, nice tight white top and wig and nails done and all the makeup and I enjoyed it all my 8 hour shift - I had a lot of compliments with my legs and the way I walked in those 4 inch heels - I will never forget that day and the charge nurse even felt my silicone breastforms and was shockes - ahhhhhh sooooooooooo great - Ellen

Ah...memories...

There have been and continue to be so many. For me, it was July, 2008 in Seattle Washington for it was on a Thursday night, when my girlfriend dressed me in her clothes.....applied makeup to my face and hair to my head and gently nudged me out the door into the world.

I will never forget that night and the next. Those two evenings will remain indelibly imprinted on my memory forever.

About 15 years ago I took a trip to the Boston area for training with my company. I had been chatting online with Jasmine, a TG there, for months and told me about a good friend of hers that was thinking about trying to make a business out of giving make overs for TG's. She suggested we meet one Friday night, her friend would give me a makeover, and we would go out in Boston after that.

Well her friend was none other than the now world famous Jamie Austin. At that point I'd never heard of her, and I don't think many other people had either. Anyway, she gave me an awesome makeover and Jasmine let me borrow one of her long black velvet gowns. I will never forget the chills going up and down my spine when I looked in the mirror and saw someome beautiful looking back at me.
    We went out to Jacques that night and had a good time. I recall when we got back to my hotel I was reluctant to walk through the lobby. Jasmine just looked at me and laughed.
    "What are you worried about? All they are going to see is a very pretty girl walking to her room!"
    A truly magic night for me. The first time I ever realised that I could actually be pretty . . .

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I was in Las Vegas and while en drab I took an old wig to a TG salon that is no longer there. I asked the woman who ran the place if she could work with the wig and get it looking good again. She agreed and told me to check back in a few hours. It took me that long to return to my hotel, dress en femme and screw up my courage to return to pick up that wig.

The first thing that made me smile was when she didn't recognize me. Once she figured out who I was she asked me to sit in the chair and she would work touch me up a little. She fussed with my hair a little and complimented me on my makeup, gave me my old wig, now refreshed, and introduced me to another CD in the shop. That CD invited me to join their group that evening and I spent time with other CDs for the first time.

I think that was the best extended time, but having my wife tell me I should hang my things in the closet rather than keep them in a duffle bag is the single best moment that I can come up with.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Geez Cristi, do i have to pick one????

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My abiding memory would have been the first time my Wife saw me dressed,but soon came to the conclusion that It asn't my fave CDing memory but rather one of THE best moments of my life full stop.

My favourite moment in that case,would have to be the day I took part in Transgender Fashion show 3 yrs ago,first there was weeks of practise (what fun we had) then a lovely visit to Dept Stores Personal Shopper,where we got the chance to try out different outfits for the big day,trying out perfumes,and eating chocs,was a bonus

But from the moment I was picked to be one of the Blushing Brides,my heart was all a flutter.There was 3 of us and each had a "groom" walk us down the aisle.I was to wear Gorgeous Ivory Satin 2 piece dress,with flowing skit and ruched bodice fastened with little pearl buttons,sexy lace lingerie and tiara too,my hair and makeup was done by professionals which made me feel soooo special.

When we were about to take Centre stage,me and one of the other "brides" even shared a moment when we both caught each other with a wee tear in our eyes

Going down the Aisle was so surreal,with my "hubby" (actually F2M TS called Finn )resplendent in his Full Highland Dress kilt,I had smile broader than the Atlantic,and THE MOMENT that followed filled me with so many emotions,pride,joy and many more,But when I saw my Wife in the audience with tears in her eyes,I can honestly say I never felt as much Love for anyone as I did at that moment.

Nearly did disapearing act with the dress,but Couldnt get away,i wont say how I felt when had to step out of the Gown,and give it back

Sorry ladies,for length of my post,and sorry that its prob 3rd time ive posted about that day,but It was the greatest day of moments I have experienced
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

mine ... the day i bought my new leather boots ... i walked into a store and found some nice boots with 2" heel .. asked if they had them in size 41 (11) but they said no ... then the cute little sales girl asked me to wait ... she went into the back and came out with another pair that I had not seen before ... even sexier .. with 3" heels .. leather like butter ... the first time I slipped my feet into them I almost fainted they felt soo good. I didnt want to take them off

I rode the subway in DC to Tyson's Corner for dinner with a friend. On my way home, around 10PM, I was sitting on an empty bench waiting for the train when another lady sat down next to me and struck a small conversation. She didn't know, but sat next to me for safety at night. It was comforting and made me feel all girly. Small, not something to write home about, but something little that confirms the choice...

A

It hasn't happened yet.
    But I'm looking forward to when it does !

Its a Saree

Somehow I am so attached to my Sarees. Its ethnic, very feminine, sexy and very forgiving. My favorite CD memories are the ones where I either shopped for sarees or went for a drive wearing a saree. I even managed to get out of the car once and take a few steps around

Difficult to pick just one but I'll go with my first shopping trip to The Bay in Vancouver's Pacific Center with my wife. If I remember correctly I bought a camisole and she bought a skirt. We had lunch somewhere in there too.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

My first "Girls Night Out" - 5 GG's and me. Nirvana!
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

First, Mirani, that sounds awesome.

For me, It would be the few times I have been able to spend the day in a skirt.

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar

He's too good at that.

Another Halloween story, and just barely CDing. My SO and I were invited to a party at a friend's house. My SO was a nurse, so I borrowed one of her uniforms, but I didn't want look like a girl, just a guy in a woman's uniform. Nurses were no longer required to wear standard nursing caps, so we went to a medical uniform store just to buy me the cap. Then we went to Kmart to buy me a pair of white tights. Her uniform was a jumper style, so I wore it over one of my white dress shirts, and I wore white tennis shoes.

So there I was, a guy with no makeup, no wig, and a full beard, wearing a nursing uniform with cap and white tights!

At one point, I went to sit down, and I remember holding the back of my skirt against my legs as I bent to sit, and then crossing my legs girl-style, and then adjusting the skirt to cover my knees. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed my friend's younger brother and his pals watching me very closely. One said to the other something like "he's too good at that."

Just before Christmas, Three of us met at one of the girls abode. It was the first time I had been out so openly to other CD's. It was a really nice experience to spend a number of hours with 'fellow' travelers. It has led to more very enjoyable meetings.
    joank
    Southern California

Hmmm, probably when my wife gave me a wig back in 1975, and commented on how pretty I looked, saying that if we had a daughter, she'd be pretty.

And she is
    DonnaT

It was a night that I went to the local munch for those of us into bondage, submission and dominance. I was with a male friend that is not a CD. We met a TS friend of ours and a GG Domme that was considering her as a new sub. Later the Domme wanted all of us to go to a restaurant for breakfast. I tried to back out since I had never been any place but places known to accept us cross dressers. But my male friend insisted and off we went to a Denny's. Another Cd that was there joined us. I was so nervous and tried not to look at people that might notice me. Then the waitress asked, " can I take your order Ma'am. Ma'am? I was really ma'am-ed? Later the busboy also ma'am-ed me. I don't think I was that passable, at least in the bright lights of the restaurant. But it sure felt good. No one seemed to look at me any differently then they looked at others. I did not have a problem. But still stayed nervous as I've ever been.

Not nearly as wonderful

as some of you other girls, but I was in Charlotte NC in 1996 I went shopping for the first time dressed with wig, makeup, the works. I had to walk in broad daylight across a very large parking lot to get to the Simply Fashions store I was going into. I was shaving my legs during that time because I still had not met my current wife. I had on a short black skirt, a purple satin blouse, black patent 2 1/2 inch pumps, and off black pantyhose. I felt like a million. anyway as I got to the street I had to cross there was a car coming. I paused to let them pass because I was a nervous wreck I wouldn't look directly at them, when I did the stopped and waved me on across and he smiled at me and waved. I was on to say the least. I went inside the store and the SA said hi maam if you need help let me know. I think this is the moment we all strive for. I think about this day often and wish I could still shave
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I've mentioned it before, but the one that stands out is also the first time I ever went out dressed. It was to a professional group meeting to which I belong and I was the speaker for the evening. It was also a halloween dressed contest and everyone was shocked and some did not even recognize me. I gave a great presentation and won the contest. I was very nervous at first, but had a great time and had my picture displayed on their web site. Even with all that no one ever guessed that I was a cross dresser.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristi
    If you had to choose ONE event as your absolute best CDing memory, what would it be?
    [SIZE="2"]It was during a late September crossdressing trip to Maine some years ago. Somewhere east of Augusta I stopped at a secluded rest area in a forest. Since there was nobody around, I walked amongst the trees in the chilly air. Soon I was running through the woods, just enjoying the feeling of wearing a skirt and being…well…different. Sheer joy! I had some coffee from my thermos, retouched my lipstick, and then I was off again, with rosy cheeks…[/SIZE]