Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hiding clothes

hiding clothes

i live with my family and have hid my girdle clothes in a small box in my closet. but i can only fit a couple pair of underwear in it and i really want to expand my wardrobe i was just wondering if where u girls hide ur stuff if u do

Gold Member
    Try an old suitcase, most of the time nobody will touch it if it is the
    back of a closet. Good Luck Rader

Put some cobwebs on the box, that usually keeps most people out
    I use the old box of my TV, locked away in a storage room with couple of other boxes on top of it.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

Trying to find balance wishing2bali's Avatar
    It was suggested to me by another sister here that if you have your own vehicle, to put them in the trunk of your car. How many people actually go in there besides you? I keep mine in a bag, folded as nicely as possible between my stereo and the back seat.

Used to have them in the crawl space in the basement. Thank goodness those days are over, it was such a hassle "crawling" in there to get em!

I used to have mine anywhere that seemed very sercet. I have no idea how good of a place it was, but it basically ruined the clothes because I would squeeze it into such tiny places. Now I have kind of just given up with the hiding thing and let it take over my drawers. I guess you never know how nosey people would be..

I would be too paranoid about leaving it in my car, there are the odd times when you are with someone else who might want to put something in it etc which would lead to trouble..
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Aurora View Post
    I would be too paranoid about leaving it in my car, there are the odd times when you are with someone else who might want to put something in it etc which would lead to trouble..
    Hence why it's between the stereo and back seat, nobody is going to want to move that!

I still live at home (but moving out next month! YAY!). I have a few things, but have to hide things in more than one spot because I have too much to hide all in one spot.

Makeup - I hide in a fishing tackle box at the top of my closet.

Bra's and panties - I have a hamper full of old stuffed animals in my closet. I keep them mixed in with those. I've told my parents that I'd like to keep those for sentimental reasons to make sure they stay there.

Jeans - I keep these in my dresser. Since they're practically the color of normal jeans, if anyone goes through my dresser for any reason, they probably won't realize they're not my drab jeans.

Skirts and tops - I keep these in dress shirts in the back of my closet. They're the ugliest dress shirts I own, nobody would even pull them out for any reason because they're so ugly. They're probably not as ugly as I think they are, but hey, that's just me.

Dresses - I keep them in my high school and college cap and gowns. That's a perfect reason for me, because when I graduated, I was very envious of all the dresses the girls were wearing lol

Accessories (sun glasses, hair ties, etc...) - I keep those in my shoeboxes of old magic: the gathering cards.

Hope this helps at all! I've never been caught, but my brother knows all about me, so I don't really hide anything from him.
    removed

Quote Originally Posted by rachelisreal81 View Post
    Hence why it's between the stereo and back seat, nobody is going to want to move that!
    I think I'm confused , what is that?
    ~

Back in my early years when I first started dressing I would keep my stuff (what few things I had) hidden in our spare couch... Literally, it had a hole in the lining that wasn't really visible. So I would have it stuffed full of clothes. I remember storing my smaller undergarments above the drop ceiling in bags. Once I moved out into the world I did so with roomates. But then I'd hide my things in a rubbermaid container buried deep in my closet. Not unlike my dressing itself....lol

If your dresser goes to the floor you can pull out the bottom drawer and put a couple of items under the drawer and put the drawer back
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

The avvy pic isn't me

me too

I have to second the advice of Aggi. The nicer stuff that you want to hang, put it inside other clothes clear in the back. I'd put all my nighties on 2 or 3 hangers then put them together and put a bath robe over the whole works.
    Find the hangers with the notches in them for shoulder straps and some even have loops for hangings skirts. All my other lingerie i would just put in boxes and cover with other stuff. mj (Cassie)

try the attic i used it for years.no one found out.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

My teen years were a little like Stalag 17, with surprise inspections from Mom. I had to be creative. The suspended ceiling worked for a while. The one she never found was inside my speakers.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Aurora View Post
    I think I'm confused , what is that?
    It's ok, I actually have some subwoofers, and an amp attached to the sub box, which weighs easily over 150lbs. Not too many people are going to move it just to move it.

Living in a dorm is tough to do this but I slide them under the sheet of my mattress so that most of the time it lies flat to it (the underwear that is) as for my jeans I leave them mixed in with my other jeans (cause they look like mens). Lastly I use a box atop my closet (it has a shelf) for my shirts and stuff so that it just looks like storage!
    best of luck!
    Em
    ~Eva

:SirTrey:

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    When my parents moved from their retirement community in the sunny southwest back to Chicago, we shipped several boxes of clothes and other stuff back here. We still have one or two boxes in our basement.

I made "duplicate" shipping and address labels and stuck them on more boxes. I even taped them the same and then cut them open. My clothes are folded inside trash bags inside the boxes. My makeup is in a locked toolbox.

i ve hidden clothing in speakers, cardboard box,s, a tool,box, with a lock on , and now i i have so much clothing i just keep it in 2 sports bags in the garage cupboard , and i have a little bag with some lingeri nylons and some clothing inside the house , in case i have the urge but dont want to have to go to the garage ,i also had a period wher i had clothong in my trunk of the car , so i would guess i have tried most places , the next place i intend to use is my cupboard as i fee its time to stop hideing soon

my advice is be creative, and i find by spreading it up you dont have to stuff it into small bags/places so the clothing does not get ruined or creased , just remeber where it all is as that could also be a problem

l

I keep my makeup in a brite red box (lol) on the floor of my room. No ones ever picked it up or botherd it. And I keep my skirt in my laundry basket again in my room. And no one messes with you'r laundry.

The hiding things while at home stage is fun. We had a drop tile ceiling where i would hide my stuff at,wonder how much of it is still up there at that old place basicly the attic is a great place as long as it's not a "common area" of the house and easily accesable to the rest of the family. never thought about the speakerbox thats great! if i ever have kids and the act supiusis thats where im heading to
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

Gold Member
    When I only had a little, I kept a 2 drawer file cabinet and kept it locked. I wanted my files secure. This gave me about a drawer and a half of storage.

When I lived at home (and still had a way smaller TV ) I had a big closet for some personal stuff. I had made this whole closet so messy that my parents wouldn't even come near it anymore, when you opened it about everything fell out. Unless you knew exactly which piece to brace when opening it. Chaos is perfect for hiding things!
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    God.I remember these hassles,I used to cram mine into garbage bags,and hide them in Garden shed,was always first to offer to mow the lawn.My friend hires a lock-up garage,and stows them there,only taking out what she needs.Perhaps you could try that if such a thing exists over your way
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Mine are in a travel bag in the back of my closet, but I only have panties, a bra, a slip and nylons so far...

I have some garment bags. They hold about 4 dresses each--and the have a big zipper down the front. Of course, my wife caught on after a while, but she doesn't say much--only that I should limit myself to 6 dresses. I also have a couple gym bags that fit behind the seat of my pickup. Hanging sport coat over a dress in the far back corner of your closet works pretty well.