Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hiding clothes

In my basement there is a small area under the stairs just off of the utility room. My wife would rather be caught dead then go into the utility room let alone squeeze into the back and peer under the stairs. That is where I have decided to hide my goods. I may at some point put in a small false wall to cover the last few feet for some extra security.

I have my own office at work and right now that is where all of my things are.
    [SIZE="3"]Life is a live performance not a dress rehearsal. So no take back.[/SIZE]

The internal access to my roof is in my walk-in-robe, so I hid most of my gear in the ceiling and that was never detected. The only problem was hiding it whenever we had maintenance men who needed access to the roof to check the air-conditioning or to do a pest inspection. I did toy with leaving there, wondering what they would think about a stash of shoes, lingerie and skirts in a roof. Perhaps they see it all the time :-)

I also used to conceal the odd pair of pantyhose in jacket pockets, keep my LBD in one of my suit bags or just mingle it between other clothes.

Princess of Heart
    It is kind of funny, but I just have everything in two large garbage bags (and one small box) on my closet floor. It is in plain view, but no one has looked in them. They look like they belong.

I used to go all out, trying to find the craziest places to hide stuff, but I always feared that in the event they were found, someone would look inside. It is kind of hard not to when you randomly find a box hidden above the ceiling tiles. Being in plain view, no one really questions it.

well when i lived w my parents i had several places i used and old garbage pale my trunk of my car my drawers in my room but dont have that problem know have my own apartment and the girls clothes are wereever doesnt matter to me well i hope this helps

samantha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Princess in the making SandraAbsent's Avatar
    Thank goodness I live alone now and can pretty much keep what I want where I want it. I one of the guys comes over and sees something I may have left by accident, its pretty easy to explain away. Pretty much every time I have purged has been due to a girlfriend moving in. Maybe next time it will be a term of the relationship, accept it or not. Anyhow i have a closet in my bedroom for the Girl stuff and a closet in the front room for my guy clothes. Since I have a bad habit of falling asleep on the sofa, I hardly ever see the bedroom. If someone really wants to go sneaking through my bedroom, they will never be invited back.

Brxdresser
    i have some old shoe boxs that i keep mine in

Depending on your living arrangements and handywoman abilities, it is not difficult to install "false walls". I have installed a few in every house I have lived in.

The easiest form is to do the short sidewalls of a standard room closet. You simply create a space out from the side wall with wood blocks, then install a piece of drywall from floor to ceiling on the front, painted same color as walls. Mounting the drywall to a thin waferboard (pegboard) keeps things tidy and sturdy.

If you try this anywhere, always do both sides of the closet. And make sure they are the same depth from each wall. This is critical to concealing it, due to normal human depth/visual issues.

Another general tip on hiding things. Anything that has a noticable odor (makeup etc.) should always be placed in sealed plastic bags. To avoid most problems, everything you are hiding should be in a sealable plastic bag. Be sure to squeeze the air out of each bag prior to sealing it.
    Last edited by eluuzion; 04-02-2010 at 02:27 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]I have my Boots, Forms & wig behind my clothes in my wardrobe, Skirt, Top & bra hung up between my shirts, Leggings hung up in other corner.

Panties in my drawers with my socks tucked away
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

Hmm i thought about this problem very often and finally i've decided the best place to hide them would be in drawers under my bed hidden under piles of other clothes. I know it's not safe but well i have no other place to hide them and noone has to look in those drawers.

since im at school now, my sister actually let me keep my stuff in the bottom of her closet. when i get back home, ill move it back to hidden under stuff in my closet.

i hide my clothes in tied off jeans in my closet. and all my makeups in a shoe box. clevah!

Self Storage Site

I have colleected an extensive collection over the years. I eventually rented a small locker at a self storage site just around the corner from where I live. I have paid in advance so no bills come to my home and it only takes 5 minutes door to door when I feel like dressing.....

I usually don't have to hide my stuff, the exception being when people stay over. Vaccum storage bags are the answer.

If you have bright colour stuff just wrap them in a sheet etc. You would need to open and inflate and unpack the bag to see whats in it.

Omg!! Haven't you read enough of the psots to know that hiding your fems things is bad.. Bad bad bad... And dishonest. Like lying!! Which is Bad... bad bad... You should be ashame! And don't try to contact me personally to get a detailed drawing of ingenious places I engineered to hid my things... Way back when... Before I became enlightened as to how bad I was... Did mention bad? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    I'm real bad, I hide my stuff, now if I could remember were I put it

Banned Read only
    I have tried most of the ideas previously noted. However, as my wardrrobe increased in size and my kids got older (more curious) it became more difficult to keep things on the low down. Several months ago I rented a self-storage locker 5 minutes from my home, and this has wrked out superbly. Sincee i anly dress when I travel, I can easily stop by on my way in and out of town to pack. I started out with a 5 x 10 unit but have since move up to a 10 x 10. This gives me lots of room to store things properly. I have several wardrobe boxes from the moving supply store that allow things to hang appropriately, as well as a rolling clothes rack that I can use wehn putting outfits together. I am also able to keep shoues out, neatly arranged. Although I would much rather have things at home, this has really worked out well. My wife knows - she asked and I answered. From her perspective, I think she prefers having the stuff out of the house. Now only her husband comes home, not "the other woman".

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    Near the garage door perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    Maybe in the same box you put your Red Wings jersey??
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Omg!! Haven't you read enough of the psots to know that hiding your fems things is bad.. Bad bad bad... And dishonest. Like lying!! Which is Bad... bad bad... You should be ashame! And don't try to contact me personally to get a detailed drawing of ingenious places I engineered to hid my things... Way back when... Before I became enlightened as to how bad I was... Did mention bad? Lol.
    Yes Karren, you're a very naughty girl!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Near the garage door perhaps?
    Don't think so, then some one would think I got a garage sale going.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Maybe in the same box you put your Red Wings jersey??
    Don't think so, but maybe by my Matt Stafford jersey!

Hiding places.

[SIZE="2"]My hiding place was a nightmare. I stored them in a small rucksack and plastic bags im my attic. I'd have to get the ladder down then push my things between the ceiling and the flooring I had laid in the attic.
    All this hassle was one of the reasons I finaly decided to come out to my wife, with a good result. Now I have my own wardrobe to store everything.

LOL Joanne
    [/SIZE]

hiding clothes

wen I had to hide things I had a closet in my work shop just for jenna

Easy enough to do. If your bed has a box spring, then make a hole in the bottom of it. Put your things in plastic bags, and put them in the box spring. No one is going to be looking there, so you can hide it without worries.

I had a small storage area that I built under the basement stairs. If you can wall off yours and keep a lock on it, that might be a good place for you too.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land