Thread: is my wife happy joanne has gone away Part2

is my wife happy joanne has gone away Part2

[SIZE="2"]Hi ladies.
    Well I finally got round to sitting down with my wife to discuss why Joanne suddenly vanished from our lives.
    I explained that after she had said in one of our discussion on crossdressing, that she felt Joanne was taking over more of her husband. I said I thought the only answer I could see to that worry was to remove Joanne from our lives.
    She then told me that was not what she meant and was sorry that I had taken the action I did without talking it over with her first. Just as most of you had said to me in your replies.
    What she meant, was that when Joanne was around, she was full of fun happy with how things were, things that were missing from her husband these days. She explained that he was so negative about things and always complaining about silly things like people puttng their waste bins out before the legal time.
    I just did not think that in my drab mode I was behaving like this. I thought about it and said, that since I had come out to her, Joanne had been released from the closet, that it was like a breath of fresh air in her life and she had a whole new world to explore.
    She could dress more, she now had all the wonderful clothes to choose from, not the drab things her husband wore, now it was bright colored dresses, shoes, lingerie,etc.
    It was like a female teenager being give the freedom to spend and look and feel like a true woman.
    This I believed this could be the only reason why Joanne was behaving in this fashion and that I just had'nt realised "I" was behaving in the way she descibed to me.
    I have promised that I will try to be more like Joanne when I return to my drab state, but she has to tell me if I am still continuing my bad ways.
    So girls I once again thank you all for the good advice and I can tell you " It feels great to be back "

LOL Joanne
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 03-25-2010 at 03:52 AM. Reason: rectified font colour

Well thought I wasn't here for part 1 I'm glad to see things turned out right for you. Your wife said that Joanne had attributes that she enjoyed while your drab male form lacked? Interesting thing is you may want to consider melding the two personalities together. Take the best aspects of both your "every day" self and Joanne and you may find a wonderous path to self improvement which is always a good thing.

Anywho its great to hear you and your wife are communicating about CDing and working through it rather than droping demand-bombs on eachother.

Joanne,

I am so happy you were able to get to the bottom of the real issue. it is one that plagues us girls all the time. I am much more animated and engaged when en femme. it comes with expressing that side of our personality. the problem is that we also enjoy it so much more, that when we go back to drab...we tend to begrudgingly over compensate the male personna. 1] so people around us won't realize we are women inside, 2] we start to resent the fact that we had to go back. have you looked at men's pictures? rarely a smile. trying to project a personna.

Compartmentalizing the woman from the man is what we tend to do....when i am niki, i act so differently from vince. my therapist said that when we reach that equilibrium so that we are the same person with or without the clothes....we become closer to our true personality...be it male or female, or somewhere in between.

I am so happy that you know what to work on. Communication is the Key!!!

PS: you have a wonderful wife, with a lot of insight!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Joann ~ I am soooo glad for you, and you are so lucky to have such an understanding wife

Miss Joann

Platinum Member
    I am very glad you had that conversation with your wife. Its very telling that in your drab clothes, you reflect a different attitude towards life. Perhaps the differnece in demeanor, reflects that there is but one person - YOU - and you are cmuch happier with life when dressed and enjoying life as "Joanne" - and grumpy, critical and negative when you're forced to live en drab. It makes sense then. And its even better that your wife enjoys Joanne's company!

Don't feel alone. I don't see myself as two identities - but as one. And I am so much happier when I can be myself - dressed and act as I chose, rather than in male clothes.

Joanne: I'm so glad that everything worked out well. Sometimes conversation is not only needed but does turn out to be in the solution. I'm happy for you and even happier that your wive is so understsnding.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Nice to have you back Joanne,Had similar conversation with my wife,where she said i was more affectionate,and much nicer when Sophie,on reflection I can see where she was coming from,The other good thing to have come from your situation is that hopefully you can both communicate things better,good luck to you both
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Congratulations, Johanne. There's nothing better than talking it out to dispel misconceptions! I know this is obvious, but there are many people who just prefer to keep their feelings inside for fear of the conversation's outcome, and this does more to erode a relationship than anything else.

I'm so glad you worked things out.
    Reine

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yea, Joanne!

I lesson here for all u girls with an SO.

Once u get inside thots and feelings off your mind, u become a HAPPIER girl, AND GUY!

Hopefully, those thots WON'T depress your SO!same
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!