Thread: Looking for Crossdressing rules or guidelines

biguy3203

Looking for Crossdressing rules or guidelines

Hello all you can call me Denise,
    I have several question, first is there any rules or guidelines for crossdressing? Next, is i would like to know about going out to a bar all dressed up... I guess I could tell you about me. i am 33, and i love to wear female clothes, also i am bisexual. But i have this fantasy of hooking up with other crossdresser and going out to a club. But i am new at this, so i stay home and dress up, but i could use a good teacher to show me how to put make up on.

let me know please.
    Denise

Rules??

there arn't any rules of crossdressing, just be yourself, wear what you want' to wear, do what you want to do and be who you want to be. And most importantly have fun.
    In fact the only thing that even comes close to a rule is respect people and treat them the way you would wan't to be treated because until alot more of this starts happening people like us will never be able to feel completely happy ad safe

Departed
    Denise,

No rules per se unless you are a Tri-Ess member where they do have rules about appearance.

Here's a link to some basics that might help:

http://www.tgtoday.com/makeupandfash...ingbasics.html

Julie