Thread: I almost got caught...Be mindful of this!

I almost got caught...Be mindful of this!

Hello:

The other day, I was dressed for several hours in the morning as I read posts and chatted with several ladies. As usual, I was dressed in my matching bra, panties, and garterbelt set with sheer stockings, 4" pumps, a waist nipper and black chemise slip. Since my wife had decided to work half a day. I planned to be back to "normal" attire prior to her return. I allowed an hour to change and finish up some of my planned chores. Upon her return, we decide we would go out to have lunch and run some errands. As I changed out of my work clothes and prior to shaving, I mindlessly pulled off my shirt and walked into the bathroom. To my surprise, I could still see in the mirror the faint impressions and outlines that my bra and waist nipper had left on my body.

So, here I was, in the bathroom without a shirt and my wife just outside changing in the bedroom. I wondered, had she noticed???? Had I been caught? well, luckily, she finished dressing ahead of me and went downstairs.

A word to the wise, bras and other tight underwear do leave body impressions and outlines which take more than an hour to disappear. So be mindful of this when you get dressed and enjoy your femme side.

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

when will you tell your mate? how long can we go without telling

Scaredsis

Red face

been there, had them !!! Those marks take a good long time to go away.
    I almost got caught the same way. I have been very carfull since then.

Hugs,
    Betty

Marda

Red face Know From Whence You Come

Hi Paula J.

Just about got caught at the doctor's one day ... I think I got wise early enough for the impressions to disappear ...

And one day I had a last minute call to join an outdoor tub party ... *Oopsie* ... in the nick of time I kept my Tshirt on to *Protect* my (truly) SunSensitiveSkin from burning :-)) *Whew* !!!

BTW ... Anybody here "experienced" enough to remember the Ggirls in co-ed Gym class with those *kool* girdle & garter impressions on their upper legs showing below their gymsuits ??? :-))

Love / Marda