Thread: There is hope...

Aspiring musician rhondamichelle's Avatar

There is hope...

To all my sisters on the forum,

Warning...may be a long post....

First, I must apologize for not having posted in so long. As you know, I've been alone for almost 3 years now and during this time I have utilized it for introspection and self-discovery. Finally coming to the conclusion that I would live alone rather than living a lie, I was determined that no matter whom I had my next relationship with that person would know about all things Rhonda at the very outset and let the chips fall where they may. Since that epiphany, I had met one person whom I outed to, who was supportive but decided that for herself what she wanted in a full-time relationship was a more masculine person, which I respected her candor and honesty, and we remain friends, but yet I was somewhat dissapointed because we got along well and had a lot in common. A few months passed and I met another, whom I again outed to within our first dates. I was pleased to find out that she was familiar with transgenderism, having a close relative that was transgendered that she was very close to, and things progressed. Unfortunatly, I got cold feet and told her that I had decided that I wasn't going to date for awhile (because I found it hard to believe that anyone could accept me for who and what I am) and she requested we remain friends, to which I agreed. We spoke frequently over the phone, and the more we talked the more I realized how accepting and understanding she was and began to appreciate it, and my fear and uncertainty diminished. We had made plans to share Easter Dinner together, and I spoke with her tonight to amend those plans to include Saturday, as I really wanted to have more time than just an afternoon to really be together. She was instantly receptive and revealed that she had purchased a nightshirt (gown) for me and was going to present on Sunday as a token of her friendship, but since I had amended those plans she was going to give it to me upon arrival instead! Talk about flabberghasted...and appreciative...well anyways I am becoming more positive about things, but as we always say here, slowly, and one step at a time...but I have a song in my heart.

Respectfully,

Rhonda Michelle

p.s. never give up!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    love my music

Wow!

That is great to hear. I hope it goes well for you. Keep us "posted".
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

sunny with a high of 75!
    Super! Sounds much like my own decisions here lately, with similar results! Congratulations! There's nothing like being loved for ALL of you, not just the guy side, is there?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    The very best of luck.I hope you have found the one for you,and everything you wish for yourself comes true x
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

thats great let us know what gos on next.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Best of luck to you Rhonda, let everyone read about it on monday.

Tina L.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Great attitude, Rhonda!

Don't rush things, don't SABOTAGE things!

U 2 have all the time in the world!

Life is a long journey! It's IMPORTANT to enjoy the ride!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It sounds like you are in a very good place, and this relationship that is forming is something that will be true and special for you. I know that it does take "soul searching" sometimes, but in the end, that once in a lifetime chance comes...do not be afraid to try, otherwise you might just miss it! Have a great weekend and please let us know how it went

Congratulations Rhonda!! I hope it works out for you.
    BTW-is that you in your avitar?

Follow your heart, and have a wonderful Easter week end!
    It sounds like you are onto something good, the support of a good woman goes a long way for a CD, I hope you nurture this relationship, and it blooms into something great. After all Spring is the time for fresh starts.
    Tina B.

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    this situation sounds very familiar to me lol, I was there almost three years ago. I had kicked my cheating low down lying wife(now ex wife ) and decided to take some time for myself and go back into the dating world slowly. After dating a few special women and outing myself to all of them, I stumbled across this one woman who seemed as laid back as my male side, and as sweet as all of me, so i outed myself to her on the first date, we slowly built a relationship and now we are married and happy as we have ever been. My favorite quote from her" I married both of you and got the best of both worlds, I a the luckiest woman i know" So yes dreams do come true and the seemingly impossible is actually possible, hang in there and take it as slow as you want to.
    when in doubt, dress

Rhonda, she sounds like a wonderful woman. I hope the two of you have a great Easter weekend, and I hope it's just the start of many great times together.

Wendy