Thread: Going Out: Adventure Or Convenience ?

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar

Going Out: Adventure Or Convenience ?

[SIZE="3"]After my first few outings, I no longer felt compelled to go out en femme by a desire for adventure or excitement. It is now more of a matter of convenience for me, as I do not like to have to change into androgynous or drab clothing just to go to the store or wherever. Whenever I do got out dressed to the hilt, I merely have a feeling of satisfaction and comfort at being able to remain dressed as I wished to be, and of course enjoy feeling a breeze playing about my legs under my skirt or dress. How many of you girls feel this way, and how many continue to get great thrills out of your excursions ?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    yep,after the novelty wears off it pretty much seems like just another day. amazing how fast you get used to being comfortable, isnt it?
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

As a CD and with home privacy/freedom issues, I dress to go out and have fun. That fun includes adventures to knew places to eat, the theater, nice wine bars, museums, etc. If I could dress more at home for long periods of time without going out, my attitude may change and I may dress less for fun and more for simple enjoyment.

Although I have gone out dressed many times I still get a little bit of excitement as I go. Nothing compared to the first time but I still love the feeling of getting out amoung others even if I'm read most of the time
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I still get a thrill going out dressed.From the preperation of picking a nice outfit to wear to that time when You step out in all your finery.It was never for me anything to do with adventure but just a chance to do things that GGs Take for granted.Would be even better If I Passed but hey you cant have everything.It doesn't dillute my Love of being out though.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

While I'm trying to master putting on my makeup and all that which dictates I do this daily, I still think that going out is an adventure at this point. I haven't done it enough to really know if it'll get old or not, and I hope it doesn't primarily because I do want people to constantly be at some sort of alert when they see me from a distance. Needless to say, it might depend on whether I go all the way, that is, pass as a woman, or just dress androgyne.

On one hand my friend and I joked about how now I have an outfit to go out to the gay bars with her and our mutual friend! And on a side note, the girl who I'm dating right now thinks all the things I'm doing's real cool!

Even though I have gone out in public literally 100's of times I still feel some sense of excitement as I prepare myself. Of course, while actually out, I thourghly enjoy the feeling of my clothes, the sound of my heels and being treated as a lady.
    Hugs, Carole

Oh yes. There is nothing like the first few times. The sound of your heels walking down the street. (To die for). Here we are 3 years later, Many many Crazy nights. There still is nothing like standing in front of the mirror doing my make up, Putting on earings. Making sure my hair looks good. And heading out the front door as a woman. AS A WOMAN, YA!!!!!!
    I dont go out to shock people. I go out because I love being a woman for the evening.
    Still the highlight of my week, going out!

Too much fun!

XOXO Tiffany Amber Rhoads

Going Out: Adventure Or Convenience ?

yes after a while I just take it for granted i will b e going out to do earrands dressed, I love it going to spend all day tommrow out dressed

Smile

i even remember the first time my dress was "wind" blown. such a feeling can not put it to words other than great. love it even after all these years.

but can be a problem in a strong wind, just a good light breeze is right.

Loni

Yeah that is a good way to describe the feeling. It's always a great feeling to get out dressed, but it does become very "normal"! I sometimes try to push myself into situations, or go places that might be a little more adventurous, just to keep that "edge", if even for a little bit!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="2"] Very much an adventure for me at this stage. Just really thankful for Tami who has encouraged me and even led me by the hand when I needed it. I'm getting there slow but sure.[/SIZE]

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar

Amendment To My Initial Post

[SIZE="3"]Having read all of your great replies, Ladies, I am reminded by some of you that I am still indeed filled with a great sense of satisfaction at the most feminine sight of Michelle-Leigh's shadow and her reflection in windows flitting along beside me, and the sound of her heels echoing as I walk. And the feel of my pelvis moving in a figure eight is only comparable to skating a good shuffle routine on a roller rink floor. You are correct, Ladies - these things are what makes an outing so rewarding to us ! If only the non-crossdressing contingent of the populace could be one of us for an evening on the town, feeling all that we feel, they would see transgendered women in a entirely different light..... I would like to take this moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to the ladies of this forum for their inspiration and all of their invaluable assistance that has ultimately led me into this fantastic, wonderful side of my life !
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    Yes to me its just another day, I dress pretty much everyday except for work. So going out is just an everyday happening
    Lisa Renee

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Being out now 24/7 including work I find that

it doesn't matter how I'm dressed, I just go out when I need too however I'm dressed. But I'm always dressed as a woman. Haven't worn mens clothes for almost a year and a half now. It's normal for me now, but sometimes I like to look really really nice when I'm out. Kimberly Marie Kelly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Even when I'm not dressed to hilt almost all my clothes are girl clothes. So its not really different than any other day. I'm still me

I am out & about, but as a homeowner & I share a driveway with a police oficer in my town, which I live by the police station. I am not far from New York City, so my real estate price is top dollar. He & his family do not know this side of me, as we are good friends. Our houses are close together. Neither of us have a garage, and all of us love spending time outside the house.

I'm a typical dude a far as he knows. they have a a handicapped child where their parents drop by frequently & regularly to help out , and they love me. "Oh yeah, I'm a crossdresser" ....how's that gonna go?
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 04-01-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Brxdresser
    i need to try going out dressed

Yep! Theres not time like the first time.What an adrenaline rush! Now its still exciting but its more just a fun time being out as a girl. shopping and being out and about is such fun enfemme.There is still a lot of excitement when doing new thingsthough.