Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Wondering

The avvy pic isn't me

two for one

I am a male and i like that just fine, but i like my second self just as much.
    I wouldn't trade that for anything, well maybe i would go back and do a few things differently. I am a son and younger brother to my 3 older brothers and i wouldn't have it any other way, but i desperately want to bring my femme self more to life!!! mj (Cassie)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

For 50+ years, that thot NEVER occured to me!

I never questioned why I was born male, or ever wondered what being a female was like.

And then, I started dressing! Suddenly, I wondered what having female parts and living fem would be like?

Those thots r gone now. Even tho my dressing has moved up to hyperspeed!

Trying to live my life as a female now? I mite as well try to live it as a golder retriever!
    Actually, I think being a puppy mite be EASIER!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was born male, and I am OK with that. I can't say that I always enjoy the male side of life. And I am ALOT more comfortable in womens clothes. But that is as far as it goes. I am just happy being a crossdresser.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Sporco View Post
    I don't like my male side at all. I don't enjoy being stuck in a guy's body nor any of the stuff that comes with it. I guess that makes me TG. I love my wife and family too much to do anything about it so I do my best to get by. If I had my choice though I'd start life over as a female.
    I'm with Sporco...I am biologically a male but dont like my male parts or the roles it makes me play. I do love my family and I cannot start life over. I am not certain from a karmic perspective what the next life will bring me but I hope i may be human and a woman....Dee

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Ever see a 6'3" 300# Harrie lady walking down the street? You get my point.
    Rader
    Yes I have. In the reflections in windows as I walk past. I know I do not pass but still very much enjoy going out.

I enjoy my male and female sides and would not give up either one.

I like being male and all that goes with it like being a son, a brother, a husband and a father. I have no interest in gender reassignment or living as a female. Personally, I would be satisfied if the world would just let me wear skirts, tights and heels.

Im happy as a male,i have no wish to be fulltime female, i just enjoy the female dressing side,its a release from male life thats all for me, i like being able to switch between both.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    I deal with my Male side just fine...He works for wages, mows the grass,lifts heavy stuff, and is really a nice guy.

My female side is sweet and shy and very lovable. The kind of girl who do anything for ya!

Put both side togather abd you have....... well me!
    I'm with you there. I'm very happy with my male side and have no desire to switch over permanently. I like being a man but embrace my softer side.

That said, it took me along time to get to this point. I dont claim to fully understand it but am very comfortable with it. Places like this website were a large part of that finding 'peace'

Now if only i can get others in my life to think the same way
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

I'm like a lot of others here. Since coming to terms with myself and accepting the fact that I love skirts and high heels and everything that goes with them, I have a balance of both male and female. I enjoy both parts and give them equal thought and time. I feel that I'm blessed with the best of both worlds.

Smile

jamie im right there with you.i feel exactly the same way as you do.i enjoy both sides of me.im masculin,and feminine.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

I enjoy having both sides of my personality.
    My blokey side gets maintainance done on the car (saves many many moneys ), fixes the PC, can lift 3 Asda bags in each hand, gets on great with every one and in general is just an alright guy.
    My girly me is softer, quieter and IMO sexier than the male me.
    It allows me to relax and not purposefully keep my wrists rigid (as theyre quite limp if truth be known) and my other femme traits are more easily shown without me having to think about not letting them show.

Give up either? Never. I see benefits and flaws in both, but to be honest, I couldn't just up-sticks and leave one of them behind. There's good and bad in everything, but if the good outweighs the bad, then keep at it, IMO.
    Samantha -x-

Jamie, I'm with you girl. I used to have doubts about my femme side as being " perverted" but after some very intense soul searching, I figured out that my femme side is just as much a part of me as my male side. I enjoy both and can be just as comfortable in any setting in either mode. I'm at the point in life now where it really doesn't matter what others think or say, I'm being the person who was born into this world with a double personality and loving every minute of it.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by lori m crawford View Post
    why wood you spend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx dolers on who you are or wont to be if you know in side you are you know no body can tell is right an rong about you no body can do that for you haft to make it work for you not some dr it is up to youto live your life as you not wont ever body wonts you to be
    . , . , ; , . . , !

[SIZE=2]Hmmm, interesting replies...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]For myself, I was born a male on the outside, but I've never thought of myself as a male on the inside, it was only others that constantly reminded me what I was by only seeing my shell..and by which they coldly neglected or refused to see my soul as it truly was & just passed it off as me just being a sweet & sensitive kid....nothing more..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]So never really knowing what it felt like to be a true male was very hard on me, because I really did want to know what it felt like to be a man....but all I can relate to is, that I lived as a male once upon a time...but all that was just a very good acting job on my part..and think I should get an Oscar Award for my performance.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Hugs to all [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Anne66 View Post
    GGs can have two sides too... and I like both sides of me.
    Hi Anne, Your answer made me think... It has to be easier for a GG to be both masculine and feminine in some regards. You can wear male clothes in public and no one would think bad of you. You can wear your hair long or short, you can wear make up or not wear make up and no one would think bad of you, or think you are gay.
    Let a CD do that and he will be ridiculed, laughed at and maybe even be beaten, or told to leave a given public place. I like the fact that you can have both sides with little problem form society. Damn! One more thing to envy about women!

As for me, I would not change a thing. I like both my male and female sides. Those two sides make me who I am. Frankly, it's my fem side that I think makes me a better man.

Jamie, Good topic! I think we see it about the same way.

Jamie
    I couldn't agree more, we are unique we have the best of both worlds,my only wish would have been that the internet was like it is now 50 yrs ago

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

While I enjoy being a guy, sometimes I wish I was born a girl. I never was into "guy" things and even at 8 years old I wanted to do something as ballet.

Exactly the same as I feel. Two wonderful lives for the price of one. Are we lucky or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    I deal with my Male side just fine...He works for wages, mows the grass,lifts heavy stuff, and is really a nice guy.

My female side is sweet and shy and very lovable. The kind of girl who do anything for ya!

Put both side togather abd you have....... well me!
    Yep. This is me.
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

I would have liked to have been born female, but I was born with a male mind and male body and that is what I am in this life. Emotionaly I feel closer to females. That's why I identify "with" females, but not "as" a female.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

[SIZE="3"]I like my male side and would never want to give it up. I also like my female side and never want to have to put it under a rock and leave it. I try to balance my life with all of its facets, and keep on going to beat of the different drummer, I have listened to for most of my life. [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Just like you said Jamie!
    [SIGPIC]

I wish I could go back and forth....like every other day. Lots of wonderful reasons to enjoy being a man, lots of wonderful reason to be a woman! It's a happy medium that keeps the stress and drama out of my life fortunately.

I go back and forth.

When I dress and go out with friends I get consumed being female.
    I was dancing out with a few of my GG friends and they looked very feminine I wanted to be feminine.

I scared myself noticed one of the guys who came here with us was looking at me with a WOW look at me and I looked at him. I loved that I looked feminine and fun. It scared me what am I doing. I love the feminine feeling.

When I am not dressed usually I am very content.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    I believe that I could second this notion...

Quote Originally Posted by ohitsjustalex View Post
    I personally think that being in tune with both my male and female side is something that I value the most more so than my gender, though if someone asked me what my sexual orientation is it'd definitely be a straight male. I can be firm or be as caring as I can be without compromising who I am as a person.

With that said, I think my attitude was predicated by the idea that I was born a Gemini and that kind of zodiac ideology stuck around for quite a long time until I decided to finally let out my femme side.