Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Wondering

Just Wondering

I was just wondering how many of you Girls/Guys are OK with being Male? As for myself I am proud to be male & lucky to have my female side also. I don't have to spend thousands of dollars on therapy to try & figure out why I am the way I am. There is really not any answer to why we do what we do. I can live with that & have for all my life. I am comfortable with who I am. I am glad to be male & I am blessed to have my female side also. I enjoy doing all the male stuff & also enjoy doing my female thing. I wouldn't give up either for all the panty hose in China. What about You?

Luv,

Jamie

[SIZE="2"]Jamie, I'll tell you the truth...I wish I was a GG. I also don't know why I was born a cross dresser but I much more enjoy my female side than my male side. If given the chance I would loose my male self in a heartbeat.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I like my male side and don't want to lose it, however my female side takes up most of my thinking. I'm always half female even in male mode
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Aspiring Member

Ying and Yang

I deal with my Male side just fine...He works for wages, mows the grass,lifts heavy stuff, and is really a nice guy.

My female side is sweet and shy and very lovable. The kind of girl who do anything for ya!

Put both side togather abd you have....... well me!

For six years I have k\lived as a woman 24/7, or at least tried to. I dislike my male side, but I can tolerate it.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I like my male side & love my female side. But as others have said, I consider myself gender gifted.

Gemini Curious Indeed!

I personally think that being in tune with both my male and female side is something that I value the most more so than my gender, though if someone asked me what my sexual orientation is it'd definitely be a straight male. I can be firm or be as caring as I can be without compromising who I am as a person. I think really the most important thing for me is that people don't immediately label me as a male or female, then impose some sort of predefined stereotype based off how one looks or otherwise. Admittedly, I fall prey for this thinking as well when treating other people.

With that said, I think my attitude was predicated by the idea that I was born a Gemini and that kind of zodiac ideology stuck around for quite a long time until I decided to finally let out my femme side.

In short: You're not alone

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    I deal with my Male side just fine...He works for wages, mows the grass,lifts heavy stuff, and is really a nice guy.

My female side is sweet and shy and very lovable. The kind of girl who do anything for ya!

Put both side togather abd you have....... well me!
    well said darling, I couldn't agree more. Bottom line you have to love yourself first before you can truly give and receive love. There were times in my life when I wished I was real girl, and for 24 hours, a week, or a month I could have one hellva a girl party. In the end though at age 50 I enjoy who I am, where I have been, and look forward to where I am going.

oh deer susan iam so like you loose the ugly and get soom pretty fast love julie

Thank You Danielle, You hit the nail on the head. I like just being me.

Jamie, I think I know what you are saying, I can only add, when lifes' demands require a lot of the male, I become edgy, and envy the living in the moment as Shannon, and the contrast between the two of us is still an intoxication.

I like both sides of me. Were else can you get the best of 2 worlds.

Gold Member
    There is many doors that would be closed to a female that a male can walk
    through; That said, Yes I like my male side, Yet yearn for my female side.
    A lot of my wifes friends tell her that she is lucky to have me because of
    my mannerisms. I treat ladies like ladies, like I would like to be treated if I
    were 100% female. Now I love my wife, and she loves me, And yes she knows
    about the CDing, and is OK with it. We have a few limits, Like I will never
    pass, so I do not go out of the house. Ever see a 6'3" 300# Harrie lady
    walking down the street? You get my point. I hope this answers the question,
    I can get windy some times. Rader

I like my male side enough not to want to get rid of it via HRT and SRS. Though if given choice, I'd prefer to have been born a GG.

I don't like my male side at all. I don't enjoy being stuck in a guy's body nor any of the stuff that comes with it. I guess that makes me TG. I love my wife and family too much to do anything about it so I do my best to get by. If I had my choice though I'd start life over as a female.

I currently think like you Jamie, I like my male side and in ways, I am learning new things there too. I have chosen to explore crossdressing again to connect with my female side. I don't know where it will take me but even with not knowing, I am happy to explore and see.

Smile

i would have loved being born a gg, but as i was not, i will not have my extra bit and parts removed, but would love to live the remander of my life as only Loni.
    but i have a hard time keeping him around, he brings the money...so nuf said.

i am gendered gifted, and loving it.

so many dresses....so little time.

Loni

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie48 View Post
    I was just wondering how many of you Girls/Guys are OK with being Male? As for myself I am proud to be male & lucky to have my female side also. I don't have to spend thousands of dollars on therapy to try & figure out why I am the way I am. There is really not any answer to why we do what we do. I can live with that & have for all my life. I am comfortable with who I am. I am glad to be male & I am blessed to have my female side also. I enjoy doing all the male stuff & also enjoy doing my female thing. I wouldn't give up either for all the panty hose in China. What about You?

Luv,

Jamie
    [SIZE="3"]I could have said that! [/SIZE]

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    In the past I have wanted to be rid of my male side. For the past couple of years I've learned to appreciate it as it is what makes me. Me.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

GGs can have two sides too... and I like both sides of me.

I like my male self...which is good considering I'm him most of the time. Given the choice of how I'd spend the majority of the day, well that changes. But ultimately I fully enjoy both sides of me
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

This take's a bit of thought for me. I feel there is a war going on inside me on a daily basis and at time's i want the fighting to stop and one side or the other be banished but then i get to thinking.... If I were to banish my total male self,completely go to living as amber would that change amber. would amber still be my loving female inner or would she become something new entirely. Same for my fem self,if i banish amber "and i know that's not possible" would shaun become someone different that i would come to despise. I know the question was I was how many of you Girls/Guys are OK with being Male. Im fine being with being male for now,but eventually it seems we all come to a fork where we seem to pick a single self and thus lose a part of are self's. I remember making a decession a long time ago that if i could not find contentment with my male self by my 30th b-day i would give living as a girl a run for it's money as at the time it was a long time off,that was 22 years ago this year.

sorry if i have gone off topic and rambled,being 21 days form the deadline has me nerves and excited all at once
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

why wood you spend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx dolers on who you are or wont to be if you know in side you are you know no body can tell is right an rong about you no body can do that for you haft to make it work for you not some dr it is up to youto live your life as you not wont ever body wonts you to be

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

m+f=me

I too and one who has a masculinity and a femininity rolled into that quantity called me. Maybe I'm just selfish, but I like and want both to be able to come to the surface in order to see each part of me as an individual, but I also like it when they combine into that entity I was for so long in life before I understood this duality I have.

This is why my immediate goal is to be able to slide, seamlessly, back and forth between masculine and feminine (with all the trappings of each gender) at a moment's notice; and be able to stay in whichever gender for as long as I want or as long as life permits!

Such a complicated and wonderful life we lead!

Just get on your bike, and ride.

If you are like me, then don't bother reading the instruction manual to life.