Thread: just starting

Brxdresser

just starting

im just getting in to crossdressing and i was wondering if i could get any pointers??

Of course. The forums are filled with them actually, so taking your time reading a bit around would be a good start. And if you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask away.
    Welcome to the family!
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

Quote Originally Posted by brxdresser View Post
    im just getting in to crossdressing and i was wondering if i could get any pointers??
    be specific, you'll get any answers you want

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Here's the BEST advice u'll EVER GET, BRX!

Goodwill, and ANY other thrift stores in your area!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi brxdresser, welcome to the forum.
    Hang on this forum for a while & observe. Just keep in mind that there is no right or wrong way. Hopefully after a while, you will find where you are most comfortable. CD'ing is mostly about self-discovery.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]May I point out that if we're not the pointer sisters, then who is? [/SIZE]

Smile

take very good care of your skin. double on the face.
    do not smoke, it produces lines on the face.

Loni

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Goodwill, and ANY other thrift stores in your area!
    I totally agree, I dont think I would have half my wardrobe without thrift stores, and the other half from ebay. Also, and this may sound odd, but if you have big feet then finding out if there is a dancer or even exotic dancer shoe store in your area can make finding heels much easier.

Brxdresser
    thank yall

As suggested, reading thru the threads here will give you a great deal of insight.

There are many CD sites on the net. Most of them have a "links" section. That is a quick way of building a huge resource directory for any interest you have.

HaveFun/BeHappy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corset, Breast forms

To start . . . yes thrift stores.
    GG jeans, tops, skirts
    Have fun and welcome

Best thing is as already been suggested read the various threads,you will learn a lot, failing that post your own,anyway dont feel shy just ask we are all friends here so welcome and enjoy.

As shas already been suggested, look through the posts, try out clothing and beauty for more specific ideas, and ask your own specific questions, e.g. "What is the best beard cover some of you have found" " H~as anybody made their own beard covers and if so how", When asking about good clothing,shoes shops, give a vague indication of your area so peeps there will be able to be specific, no good me telling you about good U.K. store if you live in Greece, France, or the US etc

Welcome to the forum
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Smile

welcome.glad to have another sister.ask any thing thats on your mind,and you will get plenty of answers.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)