Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gay or straight TRANSMEN ONLY!!!

Banned Read only
    I identify as pansexual. Genitals and gender are irrelevant.

HOWEVER.
    I have a lot more luck with girls. Gay cisgender men very rarely take my seriously because of my genitals (that is my experience, I'm not sayin' it's true across the board or anything). My ex is a MtF. When we first started dating, I knew her "as a man." She did come out to me fairly soon after we started dating, and then started her transition (socially; she wasn't on hormones or anything yet). But somehow she always had that feel of a woman. She was incredibly gentle "for a man." Now I know gender roles are a load of hooey, but something about her was just feminine in a way that it was no surprise when she told me she was female-identified...

So. -I- don't have a preference when it comes to genitals/gender, but other people do. I have much more luck with women. Even straight women seem to be much more okay with my body than gay men. Because of my bad experiences with bisexual and homosexual men, I have a hard time trusting them. I've actually gained trust issues with men. I've had even trans men tell me I wasn't good enough for them because I don't have a penis. That right there has messed me up in the head.
    Last edited by Bones; 05-24-2010 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Added something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    I identify as pansexual. Genitals and gender are irrelevant.

HOWEVER.
    I have a lot more luck with girls. Gay cisgender men very rarely take my seriously because of my genitals (that is my experience, I'm not sayin' it's true across the board or anything).

I have much more luck with women. Even straight women seem to be much more okay with my body than gay men. Because of my bad experiences with bisexual and homosexual men, I have a hard time trusting them. I've actually gained trust issues with men. I've had even trans men tell me I wasn't good enough for them because I don't have a penis. That right there has messed me up in the head.
    Thank god I’m not the only one who has found this out through painful experience.
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCo View Post
    Thank god I’m not the only one who has found this out through painful experience.
    Yeah. Trust me, you're not alone. I've met trans guys who say, "Oh I date gay men all the time they don't have a problem with my VAGOO," and I get SO MAD. It's like, okay, what am I doing wrong, then? I'm handsome, smart, funny, friendly... at least this is what other people tell me. I can't imagine they're all lying to an ugly, dumb, humorless jerk just to make me feel better...

Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    Yeah. Trust me, you're not alone. I've met trans guys who say, "Oh I date gay men all the time they don't have a problem with my VAGOO," and I get SO MAD. It's like, okay, what am I doing wrong, then? I'm handsome, smart, funny, friendly... at least this is what other people tell me. I can't imagine they're all lying to an ugly, dumb, humorless jerk just to make me feel better...
    Dude...I wonder what I do wrong all the time maybe if I liked my anatomy more [no chance] I might be taken seriously by gay men, seeing as it seems to be the guys...as you said "Oh I date gay men all the time they don't have a problem with my VAGOO” that land gay men. Tis not fair.

Banned Read only
    Dude...I wonder what I do wrong all the time maybe if I liked my anatomy more [no chance] I might be taken seriously by gay men, seeing as it seems to be the guys...as you said "Oh I date gay men all the time they don't have a problem with my VAGOO” that land gay men. Tis not fair.
    For me, it's always gay men shrieking and practically jumping up on a chair when they find out I don't have a penis, but have a vile vagina instead. It's just... Good God, man; could you get any less mature?

I just don't get how trans men bypass this vagina-phobia that a lot of gay men seem to have. My BUTTHOLE is just as manly as the next one. I'm not asking them to acknowledge my "oh-so-horrible" vag in any way...

Yeah, I'm pretty frustrated by this whole thing.

Edit: Huzzah! My signature works.

I agree man, they make such a massive deal about it, like we enjoy it or something. After my hysto I hoped for prolapse just so they would have to sew me up [I’d rather look like an action-man from the front than what I have now]. Or that’s what I was hoping for lol. TMI maybe, but oh well, we all must have these thoughts from time to time? No? Hahaa…

Sorry for taking this off topic

Banned Read only
    No, I agree. I will be having it sealed off and I hope they can surgically construct it into a normal-looking male perenium... Then no one can say "EWW VAGINA" anymore...
    Yeah this is a bit off topic but I think it does apply to our sexuality. Some people base their sexuality on their perceived limitations in dating.

Ughhh don't get me started on the EWWWWWWWW VAGOO!!!! thing with gay men.. I've run into it far far too often. IMOE women seam to be more accepting of whats going on inside and out than some men (gay or straight) because they were born right AKA born WITH a penis. My best friend ehre says she loves hanging out with me because im so male and its like hangin out with a guy, and my best friend far far away whos a gay male just kinda clams up when I talk to him about trans stuff and mostly figures I'd never go through with it.

But anyways, guess what boys? I get to custom order MY bits :P I want it long I'll have it long, I want it thick guess what Im getting a chubby! and if Im only/still packing I can even choose the colour and texture so NYAHHH!!!

You customize your car or computer, Im customizing my wang (racing stripes anyone? XD)

Granted Im still just looking/waiting for someone to accept me and love me for who I am, not whats goin' on in my pants :\ Male or female...

Mergh... Im rambling again...
    I'll shoosh and go back to lurking >.>
    -\/incent
    Keep your freak flag flyin'!

I'd rather you hate me
    For everything I am
    Than have you love me
    For something that I'm not.

Banned Read only
    Haha. I actually chose the smallest packer, a three-inch "packy." And for a strap-on my favorite was also the smallest they had where I got it... The bigger ones are just rigid and strange. I mean, yes, an erection is hard but not usually that hard. It's still flesh. Anyway...

It seems women are more open to loving someone regardless of their genitals. And to my disappointment, it seems like a lot of men simply don't know what love is.

I don't know what I am anymore. I thought I was bi, but I realized recently that I'm only really attracted to lesbians or potential lesbians....because they're lesbians. Maybe I just like messing with lesbians? Like, if I was going to be with a girl, I wouldn't want a straight guy-girl relationship, I'd be "butch" I guess? I, um, err...

I think I'm just turned off by heteronormative...ity?

I know I'm gay though. I mean, I know I like guys, but again... I don't want to be a 'girl' in that relationship. I'm not really sure how that's suppossed to work if I'm not transitioned or even passing.
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

I Love to be fem
    Nico not a problem you boys going of topic. I really feel for you guys. It is so much different for us gurls we can get a vag and todays surgeons can make them so much like the real thing.
    But unfortuneately you guys cant get the same satisfation of getting rid of you vag and getting a ****. Karen xx

Quote Originally Posted by karen68 View Post
    Nico not a problem you boys going of topic. I really feel for you guys. It is so much different for us gurls we can get a vag and todays surgeons can make them so much like the real thing.
    But unfortuneately you guys cant get the same satisfation of getting rid of you vag and getting a ****. Karen xx
    I love it when people understand.

I'm mostly attracted to girls, but i do find guys attractive...somewhat. however i do like the ladies a lot more than the guys. i could not have a relation ship with a guy...only girls. so... straight? i think...
    I am a man, whether you see it or not.

A Mess of Contradictions
    I'm gay*.

Gay. Giving up men is more difficult than giving up cigarettes. I just can't do it.
    This. Only for me it'd be coffee. A joe in the bed is worth two in the cup, or something like that.

*Strictly speaking, I'm bisexual. However, I'm more strongly attracted to men and attracted to more men on average. Plus I ADORE the cultural and relationship dynamics that frequently occur among gay men. Get carried away and I start to see females as a blight on perfect male sexuality, even though I know that's hogwash.

You could also call me "trysexual;" I'm always willing to experiment outside the binary.

I'm definitely bisexual; I love both the boobs and the penis. If there was a classification for being immensely attracted to ladyboys/transexual MtF, then that's what I'd be. My Nikki is a ladyboy, and I must say, if, on the off chance that she and I would break up, there's no way I'd be able to settle for just one or the other... both, thank you please<3

I'm as gay as gay can be.

A Mess of Contradictions
    Quote Originally Posted by kyril View Post
    I'm as gay as gay can be.
    But are you as faaaaabulous as me?

@nico and bones, I am a gay man and I don't shriek or scream if a guy tells me they have a "vagoo" instead of a penis, if a guy is hot then they are hot for me and I think there are alot of hot ftm men out there

I consider myself queer. I'm attracted to men with XY chromosomes and men with XX chromosomes, I wouldn't say I'm not attracted to women but I can't see myself in a relationship with one.

Hovis here....'best of both' or Bi for those who dont know wtf Hovis is, lmao.

Am BI but am married to a man so that makes me gay
    "A toy has no gender and no idea of whether a girl or boy is playing with it."
    "If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: 'Hello. Can't work today, still queer.'"