Thread: great story

great story

well girls i dunno if yall gunna like this story but read it cos i loved it.

1. go to www.annelawrence.com. pick the top option and go to bottem and click 'Return to TWR Main Page'
    2. this page will have lots of great stuff, but next go to 'young transexuals'
    3. go to wat should appear as 'just Evelyn'.
    4.go to download snd im sure you all know wat to do from there.

Marda

Red face * BRILLIANT * POST * * *Tnx Avril*

Hi Avril,

There are *No Words* to Thank You & Congratulate You for posting this brilliant piece of research !!! :-))

While my story is weak and pale compared to Evelyn's, I owe my own "Self-Realization" and ongoing "Inspiration" to Ms.Lynn Conway !!!

Love / Marda

wow

wow mar you must b a gr8 reader to have read all the parts in such short time. thnx for ur tacking time to read it. so wat is ur story. i'd like to hear it i also read a shorter story and just as good however i cant remember the link soz bye for now

avril

Amelie
    Thanks Arvil, this site will be visited frequently by me.
    I didn't read the story yet, but the site in general is very informative.

Amelie
    Last edited by Amelie; 08-08-2004 at 05:37 PM.

cool

cool i didnt think i'd get such a gr8 response specially not this quickly.

well thnx

avril