Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If it wasnt Taboo would it kill the thrill?

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by VikkiVixen7188
    Is there anyone else out there that doesnt want to be treated equal? I want to be treated like a crossdresser. I enjoy the shock to people I can give, and I enjoy the excitement of doing something that isnt totally clean.
    [SIZE="2"]Which begs the question: how does one treat a crossdresser? Personally, I’d rather be invisible than go out of my way to shock people, but I maintain my innocent view at all costs. I think it’s a beautiful thing to crossdress, so I would be hurt if my chosen activity shocked someone. Of course, I know the effect it would have on most people, so I remain unseen and stay within my borders, conveniently out of sight and free from harm. There’s no doubt that crossdressing is exciting on many levels, and I’ve been guilty of putting myself in harm’s way purely for thrills, but others make this into an art form, way beyond what I would try. That being said, I get my excitement from little things and subtle differences – I don’t wish to be treated equal, mind you, but I would just as soon avoid being treated at all, remaining apart from others…

BTW, my crossdressing is totally clean! [/SIZE]

The avvy pic isn't me

Thumbs up It it floats your boat....

Each to their own i guess, but i also don't get the dirty/clean thing that you mentioned. If someone is shocked or not, it is up to them and i hope they keep it to themselves. I do this because it's too deep to even fully understand, but it's a part of me that needs to be expressed openly and enjoyed peacefully. You could pick out any number of things to do to shock someone if you get a thrill from it, and it might be cheaper........perhaps a lampshade on your head while wearing all your male clothes backwards? mj (Cassie)

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Rose View Post
    I want to be viewed, treated and thought of as a woman. I do not want to be read even though I know it happens. My desire is to blend in and not be noticed as anything else but a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    If I were on a desert island I would still need to dress femme and to wear my fake breasts.
    My determination to look like a woman comes from within.

Quote Originally Posted by melissacd View Post
    I also do this as a form of self expression. I am not interested in shocking anyone, the thrill in all of this is finally being able to just be myself, to be able to get rid of the facade that has been hanging around all of my life.
    What she said

Quote Originally Posted by Daenna Paz View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I'm not in this to rock someone else's world, but to settle mine ...[/SIZE]
    These 4 ladies said it so much better than I could
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Interesting that the OP thinks CDing is something that is "not clean" and also wonders if it's the thrill of the forbidden.
    There are many reasons to crossdress and one is the "forbidden fruit" thing.
    But those of us who don't do it for that reason, just don't have those feelings.
    I for one would love it if there were no stigma attached to CDing. I think it would make it a lot more enjoyable.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Smile

i want to be treated as i dress.

and if it was not taboo i still would cross dress.

not for me i just love being female i love everything about it.

Nope, not me, I would love it if crossdressing was totally acceptable, because then I could wear the clothes I feel I was meant to wear.

If it was totally accepted, getting up and dressing would be a snap. Killing the thrill, would be having to get up an hour earlier every day to do make-up and hair.
    NOT your girl next door!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I thought of this before. I have to admit that I like the extra attention I get because we are seen as cutting edge. If I was seen only as a woman, I'd be graded on a different scale. I'd have to get attention on my own merits. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I do not have the experience to know.

Gen

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I sometimes love to go out drab but in sexy women's shoes just to irritate the local rednecks ! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not for me, because in my heart, I am a woman. CDing is my means to express my inner self

Shocking isn't it?????

I never really thought that much about it, but the shocked looks on people's faces when they realize is priceless. I guess I would ask for a little more tolerance so as to reduce some of the danger, but lets keep shocking the @$*# out of people!
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I dress to pass and be treated like a woman when I shop. I'm 95% passable and I attract men too. If I wanna shock someone I'd just use my guy voice.

If I really want to shock people I'd use my sexy Lip Service goth halter dress with lace arms and boots. But I don't do that.

I dress to pass, not shock people.

I also object to the "not clean" thing

I do not know what you mean by not clean, but I definitely do not feel I am doing anything dirty. And if anyone thinks that then it is their problem.

I am almost always dressed at home even if it is girly shorts and a girly t-shirt. Obviously that is not shocking anyone.

But the shock factor is interesting. I never thought about it as "shocking" people. But I guess it could be seen this way. I do not enjoy embarassing other people or causing them to be uncomfortable. I go to great lengths to not bother other people. This is not good for our cause.

There is a fine line however. I do not dress to shock, but I do enjoy the fact that I am breaking down social boundaries when I am doing it and I do enjoy all the attention I get. I see myself on a mission quite often. And I cannot say it never motivates me to dress. I love to show people that crossdressers can be nice people and good fathers and nothing to be looked down upon. I carry my head high and by enlarge, I have met many, many people who have never met a crossdresser before. A great many of those people, I like to think, have gained a positive experience from their encounters with me and have changed their opinions about us in some ways but always for the better.

I do believe that there is a tremendous amount of injustice towards the trangendered in this world. And I try to do what I can to change that. Part of it is getting out there dressed without caring if I do not pass. Always trying to represent tg people in the best light!

For me, if we were all accepted as we are, a lot of the fun that I get from "educating" and exposing people to me would disappear. I guess I would still dress as it is who I am, but it would not be nearly as rewarding or as interesting.

But there is still a long way to go. I do not worry about that day when we are all completely accepted coming too soon...
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

Aspiring Member
    I love the forbidden fruit aspect, and if it was totally accepted my desire to CD would plummet.

By not clean, I mean that it isnt illegal, but its still controversial.

I badly want to be treated as a "normal" woman... regardless of what I was born as.
    WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.
    I know some girls who have had pictures stolen , copied then used elswhere .

This isn't a joke - this advice was passed onto me by Shelly67 .

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I dont think so, I think it would even enhance it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    If I were on a desert island I would still need to dress femme and to wear my fake breasts.
    My determination to look like a woman comes from within.
    I couldn't agree more! I have ALWAYS wanted to dress as a woman, but I would not pass (broad shoulders and narrow hips etc) I just love womens clothing. I love to dress, be it lingerie and stockings, or a pretty dress, and look in the mirror and see a women.