Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blew the perfect opportunity.

The girls here are spot on! I think one of the reasons why she said what she said is so that you would have the courage to tell her yourself or at least perhaps be comfortable that way around her. You're definitely in!

I have to agree with some of the other's here, your Mom already knows and she left you a wide opening to talk about it with her.

Your Mom sounds like a great lady!

It is possible that she was letting you know that she already "knows".
    Hugs, Carole

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Have to say I think she knows,and her Comments to you,were her way of wanting you to open up to her.I hope you get up the courage to tell her,I am sure she will be so Happy that nothing of your fathers awful personality has rubbed off on you,As you have created something beautiful,that am sure letting your Mother know of,will bring you even closer together
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Who really knows what she knows except her! I for one would let her know, now! Timing is everything.
    Vivian

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraTV View Post
    I think she knows and is giving you an opening to tell her. You should go for it!

This was my first thought. She may not be sure what it is, but may suspect something is different about you or that you are hiding something. Mother's can notice the smallest changes in us.

Gen

FWIW I wrote this as soon as I read the quoted text. Now I see sooo many agree. Take the hint. Have a chat with mom.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I say go for it ..... your Mom sounds cool. What are you waiting for?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by KaraTV View Post
    I think she knows and is giving you an opening to tell her. You should go for it!
    +1

Mom's always seem to know. Her comment almost seems too obvious not to!

I dunno... I mean I dont dress at all around the house. I dress when Im with a select few female friends, that let me borrow their stuff. I dont know how the heck she would know.... there is no evidence. lol

Maybe I am just a wimp, Ill admit that even if she does know and is cool with it, doesnt mean I really want to talk about it lol.

Vikki, moms have a funny way of knowing things we thing they don't. Not that it means she actually knows, but it sure sounds like it. I know what you mean about you yourself not wanting to talk about it, but it really does look like she was giving you a clue that it is ok to talk about it with her....when your ready to.

Whether she knows or not, I would remind her of the conversation and tell her you would like to give it a try ffor fun, and ask if she would help!
    You would definitely find out! and she might gain a daughter!

I have to agree with many of our sisters. Mom knows, somehow she knows. This was/is a perfect opportunity for you to come out to her and it seems to me as if you have a perfect ally right there at home. I remember when I came out to my mom when I was 17, she was very supportive and she had known for the previous year and a half. She gave me permission to wear her things, as long as I laundered them before returning. She even took me shopping to get my own stuff so I didn't have to share her panties or my sisters panties (sister also knew and shared her stuff with me as well).

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.