Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cross dressing? sexual? or just because?

cross dressing? sexual? or just because?

can i ask who here cross dressess because it gives them a sexual feeling? because a partner likes you doing it? or just because you feel more comfortable being a women than you do being a man? im still undecided, hence why im asking? Id like to find it out whether its a sexual thing for me or just because i like being a women?

I'm not really too sure either, i started crossdressing when i was about 12 years old, one day when my mum was out i put on a skirt some tights and high heels, i loved the way they felt on me and i've loved it ever since, even if i am only just starting to dress fully.

I think i just like being a girl.

same with me i think, although when i do do it for a few days after i think what it would be like to be taken by a man whildst me being dressed up

I used to crossdress and the act was strictly sexual. Then as time went by it was about being the best woman that I could be. That was the time that makeup, wigs and outfits became important. Now I try and look as close to being a woman on the street that I can and i go out each time that I dress. The change happened over time.
    Charlie

I started between the ages of 5 and 6, so it wasn't a sexual thing then.

Was a turn on someimes when I was a teenager but it hasn't been sexual since then. Never thought about being with a man either, I guess I like everything about women too much.

When I first started at around age 12 or 13, it was a very sexual experience being dressed. For a long time it was purely for sexual gratification, but that was when I was single.

For about half a decade now it's been because I still get comfort and joy from the feminine feelings I get when Im crossdressed. Occasionaly I get sexually excited when Im dressed but its far less common these days.
    Samantha -x-

Smile

did you do anything about these sexual feelings you got? or just let them pass?
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-06-2010 at 01:31 PM. Reason: No need to quote preceeding post

For me a large part is sexual. I have, for a long time, wondered exactly what sex was like for my wife.
    I sometime become very aroused when dressed.
    Now that I do dress, I am wanting be able to walk in public and not have anyone recognize me as a man
    Don't get strung out by the way that I look
    Don't judge a book by its cover
    I'm not much of a man by the light of day
    But by night I'm one hell of a lover

I'm just a sweet transvestite from transexual transylvania

Quote Originally Posted by E6_Secret View Post
    did you do anything about these sexual feelings you got? or just let them pass?
    When I was younger the feelings were acted upon every time.
    Nowadays the action upon the feelings is even more rare than the actual feelings themselves.
    Samantha -x-

When I first started 50 yrs ago it was sexual, now it is more by habit as I do it everyday. I enjoy the dressing and feel more comfortable dressed as a woman than as a man.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

It's a bit of both for me.

One interesting thing i"ve always heard anecdotally is that the sexual urge to crossdress abates as we grow older.

I wonder if a part of that is because all the m+++bating is more related to anxiety and the release of that anxiety....(of course always followed by more anxiety) ..

then you could theorize that we either reduce our anxiety over dressing over manymany years, or we stop our insane attempts to releive the anxiety by doing the same thing over and over again with no result...

who knows really, but i've always wondered about it...as a transitioner i can reflect back and say i was only able to get rid of all the depression and anxiety by accepting myself and getting on with the life i always wanted,

Silver Member
    For me it is just because, well now it is, once upon a time long ago it was sexual or I thought it was, but now I know it is because i love to dress and be a woman for a little while - I have no inclination to take it further and become a woman, but I love my time dressed

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I'm not sure what the reason was when I started. That was at least 1 or 2 centuries ago, and I was a small child! Later on it did turn kind of sexual in nature. But as I grew older and got married it really became something quite different. My late wife knew before we married and fully accepted me "as is!"

My CD'ing was then, and is now, simply because I like to wear feminine clothing! Not for sex, to be a woman, or any other reason like that. I just like to wear female clothing because it looks nice, fits very well, and feels good! I have been doing it for over 70 years and see no reason to stop now!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Member
    Although I dressed on and off since childhood, mine wasn't sexual until I started, to borrow a term, to "yano", which was a lot later in life than for most people. It went away once I accepted myself, though.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by E6 Secrer
    can i ask who here cross dressess because it gives them a sexual feeling? because a partner likes you doing it? or just because you feel more comfortable being a women than you do being a man?
    [SIZE="2"]None of the above, actually. I primarily dress because it feels good, and women’s clothing just feels wonderful. The shock of difference (as opposed to drab) has a lot to do with it, and, even though I strive to be different from others in all things, the simple fact you aren’t supposed to wear certain things adds to the pleasure. Dressing like a woman doesn’t make you suddenly “be” a woman, but you can pretend, make believe, and even enter the kingdom of dreams on occasion, even during your waking hours. Any feminine thoughts I associate with my idea of femininity come along for the ride, but you have to wear the uniform, and/or the undergarments, or step away from one’s maleness in some capacity to make it work. Beyond all that, it’s just a fun activity! I attach absolutely no sexual connotation to what I do – that’s another floor in Freddy’s Department store of the mind… [/SIZE]

The avvy pic isn't me
    It wasn't sexual at first cause i was 6ish, became sexual in my early teens and yes i practiced self gratification.....constantly! Became less sexual in my mid-twenties and today my dressing is about the need to express my feminine side, which grows stronger and stronger. I'm hetero as well, not that it matters. mj (Cassie)

Was sexual for me when i first started, as one of girls said that desire fades with time,now i just enjoy it for what it is,

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I'd be lying if said that there wasn't a sexual aspect to it. When I first started it was definitely more sexual than not. Then over the years past 21, the years that I was single, it began not so much. I just dressed to dress. Now that I'm married to a woman who loves me as I am, the sexual aspect has taken on new importance, because for one thing, it turns her on for me to crossdress, and because my wife is excited, I in turn am, and the whole great wheel that is sexual pleasure begins to turn.

I kinda funny because my wife once said something along the lines of, 'How can you go to work wearing panties and a bra, and not be turned on all day?' To that I replied, "Who says I'm not and can't wait to get home to you " as I lead her to bedroom.

Never a boring minute in the bunch!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I find that my urge is primarily sexual. I just love the feeling and it gets me excited!

i am starting to realise that i am doing it for the sexual side of it but id like to meet like minded people but dont know were to look

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar

Maybe I'm just wierd

As far as I can recall, dressing has never been a sexual activity for me. For a long time - whilst I was fighting it - it was about not being able to resist the comfort of "women's clothes". Now it is definitely about expressing the woman that I have always known deep down inside was the real me.

I actually find that I have less need for sexual release when I am not pretending to be a man.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Aspiring Member
    in my path with xdressing, well it has always been xxxdressing, it is about sexual and sensual exploration. If you choose to fully transition you may have less of a sexual urge or your sexual tastes may change in time. Some of us find a balance between both sides, i think that is where my xdressing will lead me, as i personally enjoy being a guy 80% of the time, and Miss Donni only about 20%. I enjoy the fact that i can rebuild a motor by day and silk stalkings at night.

Just gotta find your own path, dont be afraid to explore

-Donni-

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I just adore everything about being a CD I dress as much as I can,I feel a whole lot nicer,but I am happy for my male time too.As for being sexual it was never that for me,of course that side comes out at times now,When I dress en femme at bedtime with my SO
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I started out doing it because of the sexual side of it and the way it made me feel. In the last year or so I have found that I am most at ease when I am dressed in anything feminine. I just love to be in my house dressed doing normal things. I am ready to venture out soon dressed but have to work out how I can do it since I live at the front corner of a sub division lol.