Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cross dressing? sexual? or just because?

Well for me personal,it truly depends on what personality is in control. If amber is in control then no it's not sexual .If my male self is in charge and looking for a "fun night" then yes it is sexual. I hope that makes sense to you I rarely dress for sexual activity but it has happened
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

Smile

when i started i was to young to know about sex, and now i still cross dress cause i just enjoy it, it feels good, it feels right.

nothing like relaxing in a night gown and robe on a warm evening. going out for a walk with a short summer dress/skirt, etc.

i like it cause it is comfey.

Loni

It's both, and it is also very difficult to work out the relationships...

I can get very sexually aroused by being Kaz, and I can also feel very normal. I can also get very sexually aroused by THINKING about being Kaz, and I can also feel very normal.

Trying to work it all out - why I am here?

Kaz xx

For me it's very sexual... partially because the feminine and aspects of it bought out by lingerie in particular is very arousing, which makes perfect sense from a genetic/primal sense, but also because I explored dressing with my older sisters clothes in my teens.

A psychologist would have a field day (real 101 stuff) but hey, I'm me and it's how I am
    Last edited by Di; 04-06-2010 at 09:36 PM. Reason: tmi

Good question, on my personal experience I would said sexual because before I started crossdressing I was Asexual. I had not interest on either men or women on a relationship or sexual way. Crossdressing really help me to express myself like a sexual being and define myself as a gay crossdresser because I am atracted to men dressed or in drab but still I try to achieve and enjoy the most fem look that I can achieve

For me early on it was not sexual, later it became sexual. I find that when it's more repressed it becomes sexual, when I accept it more it becomes less sexual and more about other things. Today the sexual part is still there, but there's much more to it than just that. That's true for a lot of things I guess, not just crossdressing. The important thing is to feel good about all the parts of it.

For me there is no doubt, as there is def a sexual component, always. And it cannot be resisted, must be satisfied or I think I should burst into flames by the heat, so high the fever; a hands-on desire that overwhelms with an intensity so complete. But thing is, for that to happen at all I have to completely surrender myself to Annaliese, the female personality in me, else I'd feel ridiculous.
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 04-07-2010 at 11:24 PM.

-Sexual.....clothing designers create women's clothing just for this reason.
    -Personal expression.....I'm just me. Women do it & so do I for the same
    reason. What? Guys don't have that Kind of freedom? WTF??!!
    -Androgyny....sick &tired of regular guy's clothing.
    -Rebellion.....sick & tired of rules, I just want to be me.

It was a little sexual at first for me, but now. I am just totally comfortable being the best girly girl I can be.

I started dressing when I was very very young, so it wasn't sexual then, although it did make me feel "naughty" like I was getting away with something I shouldn't be doing.
    During puberty, it was all sexual, to the point where I couldn't get excited unless I was wearing something feminine or I was touching something feminine. (I had to steal lingerie/underthings!)

Now I'm happily married and sexually fulfilled for the most part, but I still dress. Sometimes it's sexual, sometimes it just makes me feel happy and beautiful.

So I guess I could say a little of both...

For me its both now too. I still will get excited and turned on at times when everything looks and feels right. Other times I just find it relaxing and fun. Its really my escape from my male self, who can be very negative at times.

Junior Member ErikaLadyoftheDesert's Avatar
    For me it is a comfort level. Dressing relaxes me and makes me feel whole. There are times when the silky feel of the lingere and panties do take on a sexual tone and I will self gratify or at times have even had some sexy experiences with my SO, but those have been far and few between.

Wink

I think at first it was sexual, but at age 9-10 who knows. I just liked what my mother was wearing. As I grew older, I was more excited dressed than not. I found myself more excited thinking about dressing than going on a date. Weird. That was a long time ago and it continues today. My family will be gone overnight and I am planning to dress and really enjoy the time alone. Now, I am not saying it is not all sexual, but!

Quote Originally Posted by E6_Secret View Post
    can i ask who here cross dressess because it gives them a sexual feeling? because a partner likes you doing it? or just because you feel more comfortable being a women than you do being a man? im still undecided, hence why im asking? Id like to find it out whether its a sexual thing for me or just because i like being a women?
    For me, I think it is both. Love to dress and have sexual thoughts. The thought always with a man.

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    I think it's a bit of both, but for me it's just because i prefer the feel and fit of women'sn's clotheses.
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

Now it is far more "comfort" oriented rather then sexual. I find I am far happier when the outside matches the inside.
    Early on there was a "sexual" feel, but as I found more and more of Karin it changed.

A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I was very young when I started and it gave me that naughty feeling. As I grew older it became very sexual and is still to this day. But before the sexual thing it allows me to be very relaxed and I feel a comfort unlike anything else.

A slightly boring and rather pointless answer from myself, but I think its a bit of both for me. I guess part of it relates to the thrills I experienced when I first tried it and part of it is that I just like the clothes.

For me it is about the clothes, and feeling and looking sexy in them rather than being a turn on for me, i always envied my sisters for all the nice things thay had, and i just had jeans and a t-shirt

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

I started in pre-teen years, and yes it was mostly for sexual stimulation & gratification. In my thirties the sexual stimulation decreased and I enjoyed CD more for the desire to dress and be fem as possible. Now at age 50 I dress because I am finally at peace with the "woman" inside me.

HMm, For me it is more of a sort of an escape into another reality kinda thing.

My last gf i lived with left me with some serious legal problems for something i never did (funny another guy moved in and were a couple a week later). This is my way to escape for just a few hrs here and there. I have been short tempered since the legals but when im cat, i kinda calm down too
    Pluss it fells GOOD

Loves Pantyhose Melissa in hose's Avatar
    For me it depends on the day. Sometimes it is sexual and somtimes it is to relax and sometimes it is because I feeel the need to dress. My wife accepts it fully and sometimes she asks me to wear something because she knows where it can lead, or it can help ease a hard day.

It's both sexual and relaxing, sometimes it's the only way I can get any housework done!
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

If I was a plant or vegetable, I guess I would be a "late bloomer", as I did not begin CD until about age 30 while at college. (I'm not that dumb...I went back for a couple degrees...lol).

I would have to say it was primarily sexually charged initially, but did have psychological substance as a base. (I have always had an unusually high sex drive even when young). Ok, I admit it...there are very few things in life that do not end up with some sexual component attached to my perceptions...lol. I am not a Weird Harold or Chester Molester...I just have a high sex drive.

So, the difference in my case is that after the "yano" fact, I do not loose interest in CD. I continue wearing clothes and enjoy the whole atmosphere and mindset that goes along with it.

But, I will say this...there has always been a sexual part that has not wained in 20 years...contrary to many reports by others...

no complaints, here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was in the same situation as most of you. My recollections of dressing at age 8 or 12 are pretty much vague now.
    When I hit my 20's, just the thought of going to the store to buy underwear, boots/shoes and nylons was quite the rush.
    I sneaked off to my "secret place" to wear them...and I was in personal sexual heaven. I just regret now that I had no other partner to share this with.
    I remember that it was a very personal issue, as, back then, I had no Idea that others, like me, were doing the same.
    There was no internet for me back then or any other way of networking like we are doing now.
    My dressing is not sexual in any way now. I constantly strive to present myself as a beautiful woman.