Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: cross dressing? sexual? or just because?

Really depends on my frame of mind at the time.....

Sometimes it's purely the sexy feeling of the clothes and being fem. Other times it's purely escapism. The odd thing I am experiencing now, is a change in my sexuality relating to "turn-ons."
    I play when I can.
    I enjoy when I play.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Homepage My Twitter

Like many others, it started out being very sexual for me. The only time I dressed were for sexual reasons. Now it's for the enjoyment of being able to present my feminine side strictly. I've finally accepted who I am and the pleasure of being the real me far far outweighs anything else. I would have to say that being the woman I want to be is my reasoning today.

Jasmine

it started out as a sexual thing years ago,but for years now its just an expression of who i am,and i get no sexual pleasure out of it any more.i just enjoy being a little feminine.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Cd

For me I am reminded constantly of fashion, women, CD's on the net, legs, breasts, etc. It all adds up to this warm, feeling and leads me to my closet to dress. Something new always excites me more than old, but something favorite does the trick also.
    I used to think I was creating the lovers I always needed & wanted (in the mirror).
    Love....
    Last edited by Di; 04-08-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: tmi

What's the difference if you like doing it do it. And don't worry if you want to play when your dressed. I think your overthinking this hun.
    Angie

When I first started wearing lingerie 10 years ago, there was a sexual thrill, an excitement. As I have progressed to dressing fully en femme, it is more of a desire to express my strong feminine side. There is a real comfortableness in being dressed as a girl, and enjoying the different fabric, nylons, panties, bras, makeup, jewelry, wigs, corsets, etc.

Dressing as a male is utterly boring. Socks, boxers, pants, shirt... done!

Dressing as a female - very fun, exciting.

Now, to round it off, comes the voice coaching and learning more femme movements and "ways". It's all a progression... and a fun one!

First off, apologies in advance. I tend to write long winded explanations and it's not good lol.

When the thought of CDing crossed my mind, it wasn't sexual at all. I just got out of a long relationship with my ex-fiancee and needed some sort of way to boost my confidence and self-esteem back up. For the past few months since the engagement was broken off and we parted ways I changed my entire male wardrobe to refresh my image but felt that I needed to work on those two facets of my personality and at the same time do something that I've never done before.

So when an opportunity arose where if I CD'd in public with no one in my group chastising me for what I'm doing or otherwise, I seized the opportunity to do it. That's when other answers as to why I wanted to CD came trickling in. Questions like, "Can I look good with the outfits I'm wearing," or "Can I pass as a GG," came to mind and were answered thanks to what I did. I was also reminded that, a while back, I had a fascination for gender ambiguity thanks to the rise of the internet and the blurring of identity online. All I can add to this is that I'm thankful that I had a supportive close friend who could catch up with whatever I'm thinking and was a "Yes" girl when it came down to me.

What's weird is that I thought that my friends would think ill of me by actually continuing to CD past that day, but their reactions were both funny and encouraging. They know that I'm still a straight guy inside and that I'm trying this out to both better myself and enjoy the advantages of my youth.

Are you talking about that tingling feeling I get all over my body, emanating from somewhere between my legs (where the junk is stored)?

Omigosh! That's sex?

Then howcum it grows tremendously just after I step into my heels? My feet are as far away from Pleasure Central as you can get!

'Tis a puzzlement.

G

Quote Originally Posted by E6_Secret View Post
    can i ask who here cross dressess because it gives them a sexual feeling? because a partner likes you doing it? or just because you feel more comfortable being a women than you do being a man? im still undecided, hence why im asking? Id like to find it out whether its a sexual thing for me or just because i like being a women?
    [SIZE=3]Personally, I am certain that when I began at a young age that much of it was sexual in nature. This continued for quite some time as I always enjoyed the "thrill" of dressing. Whether this was the feeling of the clothing or the forbidden nature of cross dressing or a combination of both I can't say and at this time don't care.
    As I grew older and matured I found that the sexual aspect faded. I came to realize that it was the expression of some deep seeded feminine aspect of my being that guided me to be the "woman" I am today. Nature, nurture, genetics...I don't know, but I do know that I feel more at ease with myself as a woman than at any other time. This peace is what I seek and enjoy now.
    Perhaps the other facets we necessary to lead me to this realization. In any case, it is no longer sexual or fetishistic, it is simply an outward expression of who I am.
    [/SIZE]
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Certainly wasn't sexual when I started I was too young. Through the teenage years it appeard like it was, but I didn't need to be dressed to enjoy sex, then or now, so I think it was more likely that I used to get turned on because thats what happens any how, at that age. These days being dressed is just about being me.
    Last edited by Jane G; 04-08-2010 at 03:15 PM.

With the passing of time, the sexual aspect has ebbed, but not gone away. Now, it's being more comfortable, contented and fulfilled. Bobbie

silkie smooth legs in hose my little feet in heels soft paded bra to me that is sexy even if not passable,

When I first dressed it felt wonderful but I don't know if that was sexual as I was too young. Every day since I've just wanted to be girly and the clothes are just one part of it. That said, I only truly feel sexual when dressed. Guess its chicken and egg, or chick and bed. For me it feels natural to be a girl and the sexual feelings are just one small part of that. x

whoa, those sexual ebbing reports are getting a little too frequent around here. I think I am going to start wearing a mask and gloves on this forum. I do not want to catch anything..lol

I have already resigned myself to accepting the fact that I will probably end up as one of those old men in the geriatric ward running around pinching all of the nurses until the day I die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is crossdressing about food ?

When I'm crossdressed the whole day, I observe that I'm used to have breakfeast, lunch and dinner crossdressed.

Then I'm wondering :
    Is crossdressing just about eating and food ?

Also I'm used to breathe all time I'm crossdressed.
    Hence I ask you :
    Is there a strong connection between crossdressing and breathing ?

Why would CDers have to EITHER crossdress or HAVE SEX ?

You may do both at the same time or in the row, just as you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy L View Post

I started between the ages of 5 and 6, so it wasn't a sexual thing then.

Was a turn on someimes when I was a teenager but it hasn't been sexual since then. Never thought about being with a man either, I guess I like everything about women too much.

I'm the same as Stacy and started about the same age too.

I started around age 12. At first it was very sexual and that lasted into my 20's. I would dress,get excited,and when it was over I couldn't get the clothes off fast enough. Probably a guilt thing. As I aged it began to change and now at 61 it's pretty much a transgender thing. I still get a thrill from it from time to time but it's not the motivation anymore.

I started when I was nine. I am now 61. It has always been sexual for me, the feeling of sexy lingerie really did it for me and still does. However, as I have got older, it isn't just sexual. I find I want to dress fully because I love to feel fem. If I could I would dress fem 24/7.

I started when I was young about 10 or 11 years old. since that time I have progressed along the time line to dressing about once a day and the sexual thing was when I was younger, now its about the clothes and lingere, yes the lingere, I have collected quite a huge collection. The other day I was at a small shop and was looking at another slip and the lady told me they were not making to many slips these day as the ladys are not wearing them so much and I told her that I have about one hundred slips in my collection and counting, she was astonted that I had that many. She said most girls only have three or four at most.
    Sorry for rambling on.
    Laura Lee

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    When I started at 6, it was well before anything sexual, later in my teens sexual feelings crept in, the older I became the less sexual and more the need to feel feminine. Now solely to feel feminine.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Well, currently it's just purely sexual for me. And I really don't know if I would aim for anything higher as I like my male-self. But only time will tell...
    The Feminine Side of Me - Journey into the realm of crossdressing from my point of view.

This is a tough question. I started crossdressing because it did stimulate me sexually, but then I just began to enjoy wearing female clothing. Inintially it was just stockings and high heels, but then I needed to go further, and further, till I was totally dressed and made up, and at that point, I felt I'd arrived at who I really was. I'm just a female born as a male, and my crossdressing is no longer sexual.

It was almost all seual when I started
    Still is part of it
    Now more and more I just feel this is who I am
    I love wearing, figuring out and learning more and more about my feminine self

At one time it was totally sexual, now its who I want to be. I'm Arlene 24/7.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

For me , its part of my sexuality. When I was real young I used to have strange dreams. Which led to me fantasiing about being femed. Which turned into sexual experiances as I got older . I always wondered what it would feel like to dress in woman's clothes. Especially the shoes. My dressing continues to excite me in those ways. I've never really had the opertunity to fully dress though. The thought of being femine and crossdressing excites me.