Thread: Lost in the shuffle

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Question Lost in the shuffle

I think I'm lost. I have been living in the world between male and female for a long time. To long I might ad. I dress every day but I do not bind or pack. When I try it does not work for me any more. When the dysphoria gets bad I would count on that to help but right now it just makes me feel worse. I feel like I could scream right now.
    I do see a counselor but do to money I can only go once a month.Money is my main reason in not moving forward. I feel like a incomplete puzzle.
    I use to know what I stood for but now I do not. I try to sort these things out and I get more confused every time I think about that. I had a plan and now I am lost trying to find my place. I am in a closet and can not find the damn door knob.
    Any one have a light?

Aw man, I wish I could say something to make you feel better. The no-money thing is hard and can put walls up for just about everything in life. But I understand the halt in transition/therapy/etc is particularly strenuous because you'd be able to cope with everything else in life if you yourself were taken care of in at least a fundamental sense!

Hang in there.

Thank you Ze.

Like my buddy Ze says, hang in there. Since you can't spend much time with a therapist right now, it may be a good time to learn as much as you can by reading and self-improvement type exercises. Sometimes it's good to get time alone. Also, maybe there is a free or low-cost support group within traveling distance?

I don't have any advice, just want to say 'me too'.
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

I only have half of a raft and one paddle but I share with you 4serrus.

maybe if we bail fast enough we'll achieve some forward momentum! Yeah, that's it...
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

I don't know what to say either, just wanted to give you a hug
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I only have half of a raft and one paddle..
    Even half a raft floats so just hop on and keep paddling. It may not be fast or pretty but keep moving toward your goal.

Know we're here for you so scream if you need to, we've all been there.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Thank you every one. I feel a little better. Still frustrated but still kick'en I guess.