Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Nico:RE Hysto Success :):)

Thanks everyone! Yeah Dan I will be praying for you, I will definitely be recommending this surgeon to any Scottish guys he was a lovely person, the hospital staff were amazing, even the patients [who had no idea about my past].

I wish you all the best of luck for July Dan…I can assure you that this will be one of the best things you will every do…it’s been on of my best decisions, I am now comfortable physically and mentally. It’s amazing what something that wasn’t noticeable on the outside can do for someone like me and you etc. Apparently my confidence has went up…or so Marc says

Thank you Felix for updating everyone, you are a good friend!
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Awesome Nico! That's great that you're healing so fast!
    Last edited by Picklebob; 04-09-2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Nico, you get the honor of having my 400th post in your thread. :D
    Red Heels!

Be well, I just stumbled on your thread and wanted to wish you well. I'm glad to hear you're doing fine... at the rate you're going you should be running around in no time
    WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.
    I know some girls who have had pictures stolen , copied then used elswhere .

This isn't a joke - this advice was passed onto me by Shelly67 .

Thanks
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Thanks for the update Nico. I'm so glad to hear everything went well and they were able to locate and address the lesions also. Take care and heal quickly guy.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

My pleasure Nico that's what mates are for and I'm sure you would do the same for me I'm just glad everything went so well for you and that you feel so well and settled xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!