Thread: Minis good for your back.

Thumbs up Minis good for your back.

As you are aware by now, I like to wear mini-skirts as much as possible when dressed.

Whilst doing various chores around the home in recent weeks both en femme and in drab I have realised that when wearing a mini-skirt I tend to lift things correctly, crouching rather than bending.

So to maintain one's modesty in a mini-skirt is good for your back.

A good reason to continue wearing mini-skirts, even if my 52nd birthday is fast approaching.

Rachael
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    A wonderful health tip! I'll make sure I let my bride know bout this the next time she tells me that my mini isn't age appropriate.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Funny,I do the same thing.55 yrs young here.
    Kimmy 55

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

and

heels!!! I find very high heels perfect for all that good posture stuff...minis too, and I'm 59

tina

Well ya really don't need to convince us about wearing skirt!!! And you really don't need to fabricate an excuse to justify your crossdressing!! Lol. If you like to do something then just do it!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Minis good for your back

that's good to know, but i am noy built for minis

Silver Member
    A corset will also give the same effect The support is also good for your back.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Actually just about any dressing ala femme causes me to start the kneeling to lift an item, no matter how heavy. Something i have to watch now that i'm back in the working world, and work with a bunch of young macho jerks, that and my femme walk! mj (Cassie)

Great, now all I have to do is convince my supervisor that it would be better for me to wear mini skirts at work. LOL It will mean I will have to buy some new panties for the ladder work.

I love wearing my minis around the house, however at my age I believe I would frighten the rest of the world if I were to wear them while out and about. That said, I'm also well aquainted with Arthur. Oh, you don't know who Arthur is? He's Arthur Itis, and he's taken control of my knees which means it's difficult for me to be ladylike and stoop when wearing a mini. At least with a knee length skirt or dress, I can bend at the waist and not be revealing or frightening.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

i love a mini as much as the next girl.and yes i sit,and bend different when wearing one.my wife says that they are not age appropriat for me but i still wear one at home any way.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well ya really don't need to convince us about wearing skirt!!! And you really don't need to fabricate an excuse to justify your crossdressing!! Lol. If you like to do something then just do it!
    Not an excuse for me, I just wanted to let some other gurls know about these health benefits and maybe get a few more out of their jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer m. View Post
    i love a mini as much as the next girl.and yes i sit,and bend different when wearing one.my wife says that they are not age appropriat for me but i still wear one at home any way.
    Who can say what is age appropriate? My wife has bought me a couple of slightly longer minis, which she say she will feel more comfortable with when we are out in public together and may attract less attention. I am quite comfortable wearing short minis and will continue to do so whilst I have the figure for them.

Rachael
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

[SIZE=4]Where I work, if a girl wears a mini in, we all watch and when someone spots her underwear (if she is wearing any) we all shout out the color of her underwear. I swear there are some girls that truly forget that they too can have a plumber's crack, and on some heavy girls they look just like a plumber...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]True, better posture could help, but I rarely ever see it.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/