What a great day we got to my apppointment at 2 and the staff were lovely ? The Surgeon was brill and he asked me why I wanted GRS and I told him I can't possibly function without it ? He was totally happy with my response and we went through the procedure. He asked me if I knew what would be happening and I told him I had done a lot of research and had already met Dr Ralph and a client who had gone through the whole process with him and was totally happy. I said that had sealed it for me and that I had no doubts this was the right thing for me. He was pleased with my weight and said I just need to build my for arms up before the op. He was so confident about the success rate and about the sensation I would have in the phallus following its completion. He said that as soon as the funding is in he will give me a date which will mean a week in hospital in London ? It will be so worth it to have my dream realized and so much soonert than I ever imagined too ?

Thanx so much to all of you here for the support you have given me thus far, four years.
? xx Felix