Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lack of Feminity around me

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    What does this tell you about my family if anything?
    It tells me they're among the (at least) 90% of normal females in society today. Real women don't often wear dresses and heels.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I'm beginning to think that wearing dresses & skirts is almost entirely a crossdresser thing.
    LOl, well Nathallie, you probably just hit on why a lot of you get read when your out and about then.
    Joking apart I guess women dont wear dresses or skirts as much as they used to do. I know that there was a time when I'd never have worn trousers but now wear them the majority of the time.

That said my partner never wears a suit and tie which for me is somewhat of a disappointment because I love to see guys dressed up. I'd never criticise him though because like you say, people wear what they feel comfortable in.
    bev

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Jim View Post
    It tells me they're among the (at least) 90% of normal females in society today. Real women don't often wear dresses and heels.
    Wow! I never knew. I better turn my fake-woman wife in for a real woman! (just joking on the square here SlimJim!)

More seriously...

It depends on setting. If you go into a grocery store on a Saturday morning, your chances of finding a woman in a dress or heels is pretty low.

If you go into a courthouse, with lots of lawyers around, many of the female lawyers will be wearing heels. In a business district, you're likely to find many women wearing skirts and heels. Etc...etc...

It's all about setting.

My personal observations are that the frequency of women wearing dresses (and yes, even young women) is on the rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    My daughter does have some dresses and skirts but rarely wears them at all.. Jeans jeans jeans. Its all I ever see and you wonder why I hate womens jeans so much??
    [SIZE=2]Umm, Ma, Haven't we had discussion before?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]You know I Love my Jeans!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member

Not a problem here... Nothing like a dame...

No lack of dressed-up ladies in my circles - so long as you assume running chores is work and going to movies is just inviting wasting good clothes on sticky seats. Other activities, lots of pleasant surprises.

And, if anything, the younger ladies seem to be rediscovering Spring skirts, hose, heels, etc. I see the affect it has on the males and, I gotta say, it gives new meaning to the word attractive... At any rate, I never expected to see tatoo-ed girls wearing gowns, etc... I will, however, learn to get used to it.

My SOs have always loved clothes and being dressed. They can be mistaken for men with the yard work and yard clothes, but give them a shot at dinner out or a dance and prepare for a long wait while they work up a good "dazzle" for the event.

Everyday stuff, yeah, blah. But, professional work and cocktail parties, I see 'em "putting on the doo" like the 50s and 60s were actually like the movies...

Nothing wrong with that. And, this time everything is air-conditioned!

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    Of all the GG's in my life not a single one has high heels, most very rarely wear dresses and all have short hair. Both in my own family (siblings) and my sister's family and my wife's family all are wearing the pants and low heels and short hair.

I on the other hand have longer hair than any of them, have three pairs of high heels and probably more dresses than the whole lot of them.

What does this tell you about my family if anything?
    Anyone else have similar situation?

[SIZE="3"]It's sad but true, us GG's don't wear dresses or heels like we used to.
    Most work places allow woman to wear jeans or at least pants and if your over weight at all wearing heels hurt your feet. Even churches are progressive enough that you don't have to wear dresses.
    Sad isn't it.
    You've made me think about how little I dress like a woman.
    Wow.
    Thank You,
    Katt
    [/SIZE]

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Why would anyone think pants more comfortable than skirts or dresses, especially in warm weather ? If I were to go 24/7, I would throw out all but one pair of pants (for crawling under the car, etc).....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]