Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing dumb

Playing dumb

Hey everyone,
    I have been thinking about this for a while. Pretend you are still in the closet. Let's just say your SO, GG friend, curious male friends, etc. were to ask you to walk in heels for some reason or another. Do you pretend to wobble about or do you do your best runway strut?

I know I can walk in 4.5 heels with no problems at all and can do so pretty gracefully and ladylike to boot. I don't know what I would do if my wife presented me with an opportunity to walk in a pair of heels in front of her for some odd reason.

Perhaps, those that are out to their SO can comment on the first time they wore heels in front of someone else they knew.

Just curious and just for fun.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

go for it!

I don't remember having much trouble the first time I walked in heels, so in this situation I'd walk my best. When they comment on it I would only ask why they pretend it's something that is difficult to do.

What else do they think is difficult they would like you to try?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I'm out of the closet but I still can't walk in 4 inch heels.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Anytime someone saw me walking in heels with no difficulty (like Rocky Horror or Halloween), I just said something along the lines of, "Hey, I'm from California. It must be genetic or something."

Honestly, though. It's not that hard! I don't get why women always say that I walk better than them in heels or that they could never walk in heels that high. Ladies, any insights? Although, once when I got that from a SA, another one said, "He does it so well because he wants to walk in heels, and we have to."

Kathi

I would fall over so convincingly that I would be on my way to casualty with a broken ankle!...................no two broken ankles just in case one was not convincing.

suzy
    Last edited by suzy1; 04-14-2010 at 01:55 PM.

I would do my best strut and let them know I can walk a mile in her shoes. I complain that my wife wont wear heels and I want to. Like the SA said to Kathi Lake She has to and we want to. It seem a shame to waste such goood shoes on those unwilling to wear them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

small steps

My first time in heels was for a Darth Vadar holloween costume. The family concensus was that I needed to be taller than my natural 6' so we went to payless and found 3" heels for $5....

I wore those heels from 4pm til 1 in the morning that Halloween.

5 years later was the first time I wore heels en femme, which was the first time I dressed (ever) and that was for my wife, a time that I had 6" platforms, so my steps were so small that there was no issue in being able to walk in them.

I'm sure the Halloween practice helped a lot!

tina

Platinum Member
    It came as not problem to me - maybe the prior experience wearing shit-kickers with spanish heels helped.

It's funny, my wife can walk great in platforms or a chunky heel, no matter the height. But in a more pointed heel, she is likely to fall. My daughter can't get across the room in heels of any height, but I can walk anywhere in mine (3.5 to 6") without problem. They both told me "it just isn't right!" LOL
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Nahhh. I wouldn't play dumb. I walk well in heels... All that ice skating I figure. And that's my story and I'm sticking with it.... Now my wife falls over in 1" heels. Go figure..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

No kidding, would give it my absolute best shot and hope to impress the girls.

Barbara x

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I wouldn't pass up the chance to show off my skills in heels and then I would make up some lame excuse and everyone would uncomfortably smile and then life would move on.

Its amazing. I can't walk across the parking lot with normal shoes without tripping and slipping in a way that would make the three stooges smile. Put me in a pair of heels on a frozen sidewalk and I move like Audrey Hepburn. Go figure. Maybe I just need to find some tennis shoes by Jimmy Choo.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    I wanted to answer... of coarse I'd do it... then I realized this exact thing came up a few times in my early life when I was in total denial... and I chickened out!

We had a cross-dressing day in my high school and even my sister asked if I wanted to borrow some of her cloths to participate. I said no I would be skipping that day... which was ridiculous as I was already borrowing her clothes and wearing them (sighs).

My first serious girlfriend wanted to paint my nails... she asked a number of times and I continually shot her down. What was I thinking!?
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

never with heels. I put some stockings on once (halloweem party) and feigned the knowldge to do it effectively.

I would act very macho and make it a point to walk straight and narrow, but with a manly walk
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

If I were asked to wear heels I would teeter about in an amazing manner. I would probably comment that I am a lousy ctossdresser because of my inability to walk in heels.

hehe Just say something like... 'a guy can do anything a woman can'! either you'll end up in a dress too or you will get a wack to the side of the head.
    Chickie

Smile

I would strut my stuff, then after a bit, someone would say something, at that point I would say to him....it's your turn.

Loni

When ever my ability to walk in heels is commented upon when I go out for Halloween, I simply say it's not to tough to do, and to me it feels a lot like walking while wearing ice skates. Which is to me is true. Just at more of a angle.

Don't purposely try to walk badly. You could sprain an ankle that way. And if you walk well, there's your way to break the ice and have "that" conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Honestly, though. It's not that hard! I don't get why women always say that I walk better than them in heels or that they could never walk in heels that high. Ladies, any insights?
    Apparently some of us are naturally good at it, and some are not. And some of us may just be out of practice, as I am. It's not that I am physically unable to walk in heels - I can, just fine. The problem is that my feet hurt after a short while. When I was young and slim I could walk all day in heels. Now I'm ...er... voluptuous ...okay, fat. It makes more of a difference than one might think. When I get back down to "fighting weight" again, I bet I will be able to walk fine in heels again.

Walk like ya know what your doin.

Quote Originally Posted by yazooey View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I have been thinking about this for a while. Pretend you are still in the closet. Let's just say your SO, GG friend, curious male friends, etc. were to ask you to walk in heels for some reason or another. Do you pretend to wobble about or do you do your best runway strut?

I know I can walk in 4.5 heels with no problems at all and can do so pretty gracefully and ladylike to boot. I don't know what I would do if my wife presented me with an opportunity to walk in a pair of heels in front of her for some odd reason.

Perhaps, those that are out to their SO can comment on the first time they wore heels in front of someone else they knew.

Just curious and just for fun.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I know you wanted a CD to respond but I couldn't pass this up.
    I'm a GG and my SO can walk in heels better and more lady like than I've ever been able to do. I told him it was because he didn't have the real stuff up front to make him top heavy. He didn't buy it and we had a good laugh.

Katt

I diffenly kill myself trying to walk in heels. last time I tried I was in latter teens and end up twisting an ankle. My bunnie does't wear spike heels.so I have no experience on heels

I would strap them on and give it my best strut! Any questions and I would just say that it doesn't seem that difficult. I have heels from 3" to 6" and don't have trouble with any of them. I tried some 7" heels once, that was exciting. I just couldn't seem to master them.

Banned Read only
    i stay away from heels, im unstable as it is. so i stick to flats.
    i clomp around in boots and running shoes all the time so im not at all elegent and i have realy weak ankels so im always slipping to the side, i dont wanna twist anything...

Aspiring Member
    Well in my experiences with my wife and coming out to her when we were younger. After i had told her i had my own girly wardrobe she wanted to see it. Im my bag of tricks i had a pair of clear bottom and black strappy stripper heels. it was then when i first walked in heels in front of her, i remember it being so awkward. But she was reassuring and told me i did ok, but i need to quit walking on my toes and step normal. i had to retrain myself how to walk in heels altogether.