Thread: Finally on the road

Finally on the road

[SIZE="3"]Monday night I finally had the courage to go out En Femme, made a frantic dash to my car, as one or two of the neighbours still had there curtains open took my drab jeans with me just in case I was dressed as I am in my Avi pic

Was well nervy, more bothered over other car users & pedestrians, didnt want any misshapps & be having a conversation down at the local nick to why I was dressed in womens clothes

It was one hell of a experiance, I was looking for a safe space to stop as I wanted to get out, but the road & areas wouldent allow.

Yes I know I dont pass 100% but it was the Buzz that I got from doing it

Watch this space............Theres deffinatly going to be a next time
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

Mandy, that is just how it's done!! Just grab your purse and out the door! Great job!! Quite an adrenaline rush, huh?!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    That's how I started.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Thats how I got my start with a drive. Doesn't the fresh air smell wonderful.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I used to be so afraid to leave the front door to my car. What was actually seconds seemed like 20 minutes.

[SIZE="4"]OMG Mandy, so glad you took that big step and got out en femme!!!! Now your off and running....enjoy your rides but try if you can to stop and get out and walk around, you'll love the thrill.....you go girl!!!

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Got to just do it. I started at night going for a drive and as the night got longer I decided to walk through the commons in Boston. That was 1979, I was married with 5 children at that time. It gets easier
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Way to go. Fun ain't it? Another girl gets her wings. You have got your start, and now you know that it is not that bad. So I think that there is more adventures in your future. Besides you said that yourself. LOL. You may not pass completely but most of us don't, no worries anyway. Everyone will be looking at those killer legs of yours.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Way to go!

Tell us about the next time. I bet it will be easier, and you will take time enough to enjoy.

I'm looking forward to my first time this weekend.

Freddy

The first of many outings I hope.

Don't worry about passing, most people don't notice and if they do, after a second glance, they tend to ignore you. Comments are rare. Just stay safe Mandy.

You'll soon be stopping to fill up with fuel at a "Pay at Pump" filling station!

Rachael
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.