Thread: My Summer Vacation

My Summer Vacation

It started 16 days ago with 2 pay cheques and a bonus cheque.
    Friday night I carefully shaved and attached my breast forms with the new adhesive OSTO-BOND I just got and popped on one of my best bras.
    The first day it was wild, my breast seem to move, pull, and giggle with any little movement, I decided to keep my bra on until 9:00pm and then braless for 2 hours before bed.
    At bedtime I put on a pink camisole that compresses my boobs a bit but is comfortable to wear.
    Saturday morning I put on my bra like a pro straps first then bent over at the waist and dangle my boobs in to the cups, getting them centered in the cups and hooking my self up with the skill of a life time bra wearer.
    Now it was off to go shopping, I just wore a tee shirt, jeans and a jacket to cover my bumps.
    The bra I wore is one cup size too big so while it holds my breast in place there is enough room the cups so they can move a bit what a great feeling having them bounce and giggle with every move.
    I had my son and his girl friend over and nothing was said, maybe not a big thing they both know about Judy.
    At 9:00pm I took my bra off to be braless for two hours before bed.
    After the 1st week the bouncing seemed to reduce and I hardy notice my breast movement any more, I did find out one thing, I have only 2 bras that really fit me ( I have over 40 bras ), you know support and comfort.
    The start of week 2, I took the forms off shaved again and re-attached them and with little ceremony I put my bra back on, it all just feels right.
    I noticed as the days went by my bra seemed to disappear, well not really but I kinda forgot I was wearing one, my breast wear always there and it was greatest feeling to have the full chest of a women but the bra sorta melted in to my body.
    Well here we are the last day of my holidays, I took my bra off after 16 days of wearing one every day to see if there was any damage to my chest where the forms were attached.
    There was just a bit of glue that I removed with isopropanol alcohol (99%) and put them back on for my last full day with breast attached.
    Tomorrow morning I know that there will be a little war between Judy and me but I usually win and my breast will have to spend the day in there box not where they are supposed to be on me.
    There is one comment I have to make is if you don't have attachable forms get some, the joy of full normal breast for two weeks is just like being at Disneyland but no tourist traps, hotel fees, or park passes, just bliss.
    Well that's how I spent my summer vacation.

Hugs all

Judyk

Marda

Red face You Can Unhook Your Bra But You Can't Hide :-)

Hi JudyK

You *Know* what I want to *Know* :-))

Every little detail !!! :-))

Love / Marda