Thread: My night at motel

My night at motel

Well, everything turned into a dud for my alone time at the motel Monday night. First I had to work late and didn't get to the motel until almost 10. I had planned on being there by 7, so that stunk. I left my toys home cause of the late start. In the motel I enjoyed panties and pantyhose for a short time. That was it. I have a trip planned in 10 days and the wife is coming along now. It all pivots around the mother-in-law and kids. Maybe, just maybe!!!

To reword the phrase from the poem by Rbt. Burns "The best plans of mice and men often get laid"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

That happens to a lot of us. Sometimes we can't control work, or traffic, or the weather, so you just have to let it go. There will be other times!
    Kristen

Looking forward to an opportunity and then having it mcut short or not happen can be extremely disappointing. It used to dampen my spirits in the past. Now I focus on the next chance instead of dwelling on what might have been. Getting down can leave you unprepared when opportunity suddenly knocks.

[SIZE=4]After over 40 years of starts and stops and stolen time away, I fully understand. But, you do need to make the very best of the time you have, at least give yourself some memories that you can reflect back on when you are sitting there in a dull meeting. Brings a bit of a smile to your face and your co-workers just think you are nuts. What fun.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Do something wild and crazy...stay up 3 hours later and paint the town. ...or ride the airplane dressed up! More fun than staying in.
    Chickie