Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever..

Do you ever..

Do you ever feel Jealous of real girls?
    I saw one today wearing a skirt pantyhose and ballet flats.
    She dipped her feet in and out of her shoes. I know what the feels like and its awesome..not even in a sexual way. My mom used to dress me like a girl as a kid (cause she's crazy).
    I miss feeling those clothes and having it be normal.
    I want to be me and be normal but I look to hairy and manly now.

ugh.

8rys, going on walkabout
    Yes, especially when summer rolls around. My job has me driving almost half the day. I can't help but notice the clothes the gg's wear. I would love to be able to what, where, when I want. An added bonus would to be able to properly fill out the clothes I want, maybe in a couple years things will change.

Definately!

I wish I could look as pretty as them.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I know! My shoulders are too big and my jaw sticks out. I could barely pass..but maybe I'll get to a point where it wont matter. What's weird is that often ties its not even sexual..I just like dressing that way. Well I want to be a girl too because I identify more with them.
    Even though they can be awful.

There was a time in my life when I would have said yes to this post, but not anymore. The further I got into my transition the less I feel jealous sure I see them and think what if? But I need to get over it this is what I have to work with and make the best of it.

Well you look amazing .. once I get brave enough I'll put my ugly pic up but eh its me.

Oh Yes, why should they have all the beautiful clothes and all the fun?

//Sully

This girl had the smallest feet bound in black pantyhose. I could just die watching it!
    Weird, All my maniliness means nothing compared to that.

I do but I know one day I too will be a girl.....
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

yes I do because they have freedom to choose the clothes they wish to wear, with out fear of being ridiculed.

I do see girls sometimes who make me go bright green but mostly I feel resentment. Not the pretty girls who make me jealous but the girls who could be pretty and are purposefully frumped. I just think about what they get and they aren't even using it. >.<
    [SIZE="1"]Capitalists are no more capable of self-sacrifice than a man is capable of lifting himself up by his own bootstraps. - Lenin[/SIZE]

Mine is kinda weird. Sometimes I get jealous of the girls and women that make absolutely no effort into personal hygiene or any sort of presentation suitable for public. The ones that take as little care of their body's as possible. I think, golly, I would kill just to be able to be a girl and I would definitely take care of it. Well, I still do practice good hygiene, but that's not the point i'm trying to make! lol

Kinda weird, but I dunno.

I also get envious of cute outfits, but that's more of a "I think I might have to buy that" kind of envious.
    removed

It's easy enough to tell someone to be fearless when it comes to who they are what they like, but that's about where the easiness stops. Even if someone tells you not to be afraid, you still feel the fear, and there's a lot of evidence to support that fear as rational, which only perpetuates it.

I suppose I could tell you to act as you see fit and not as society defines, but instead I'll tell you what I know to be true and hope that that can offer you something. Everyone has faith in something, even those who are apolitical or agnostic. Your faith may be something real, something imagined, something in the world, or something inside yourself. Regardless, you know it's there, if you just look for it.

Let your faith guide your steps, not your fears or even your looks, and you'll find the peace you're looking for. It's a difficult way to live, I grant you that, but it's the only way I know to real happiness.

I hope that helps you, prettybird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

Hi.

No never, because im happy being who i am , i may not be perfect & missing some parts . details . yet Oh yea it may be nice to be a real woman . well i come in as a 2nd ,
    & i can look back & see from both sides , i may not have the looks yet , im still a woman , so no its okay the way i am ,

...noeleena...

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I get jealous with my girlfriend because she is so damn hot and has an awesome fashion sense, especially since I managed to influence her style too.

I actually told her last night thats its girls like you that make guys like me want to be a girl!

Envy

Quote Originally Posted by irenetancd View Post
    Well, to me it is more of an envy. ...
    I loose myself sometime looking at a feminine girl.

I try to imagine what it would feel like to have that feminine look.

How it would feel to have that body and how it moves . . . or I would move if it was mine. . . ENVY

Every day! More if i see a pretty girl in clothes that i know i could never wear. deep down in my heart i will always yearn to be a GG, but i know i have to make the most of what i have. at least i know who i am now.

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

There are times I look at a woman and think I wish I had that outfit. Yes I do get jealous of women and the things they wear.
    Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by prettybird1978 View Post
    Do you ever feel Jealous of real girls?
    I saw one today wearing a skirt pantyhose and ballet flats.
    She dipped her feet in and out of her shoes. I know what the feels like and its awesome..not even in a sexual way. My mom used to dress me like a girl as a kid (cause she's crazy).
    I miss feeling those clothes and having it be normal.
    I want to be me and be normal but I look to hairy and manly now.

ugh.
    Ballet flats are so 2008, but sure, yes.

Of course. I still like ballet flats but any kind of womens dress shoe almost, I love the look and feel of pantyhose in a pump, flat, sandal, almost anything. I am jealous of GGs being able to wear anything anywhere without being ridiculed, taunted or even attacked sometimes. BUT I love being a crossdresser and willing to wear these things out in public too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Can't say I feel jealous. But I sure do envy them, admire them. I have a very strong sense of respect for all feminine women. Not only their looks, but what's inside too.

All the time! I just want to be like them!

Every day!

Jealous No. You have to admire them especially when they get all dressed up and look amazing.Lets face it they can look fantastic. Well done girls.

Hi,
    yes I am so jealous - especially as the Spring fashion is for short skirts. Does that make me a "dirty old man"? I hope not.
    Best wishes, Jacques