Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you date a crossdresser?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Would you date a crossdresser?

I don't consider myself gay but I think I would date an attractive crossdresser. Maybe I'm kinky but I think their gender identity would turn me on even though I love women.

How about you?

Banned Read only
    not for me! lol. theres only room for one crossdresser in my relationships

Heck yes I married her last Oct
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Sure, if push came to shove...I would even date 2 or 3 of them!

I'm just answering this for a friend of a friend of a friend of mine, as a favor because they are sick today....lol

Yes, for whatever reasons, it is currently my primary interest.

Last edited by eluuzion; 04-17-2010 at 01:35 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow 2 or 3 of them

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Sure, if push came to shove...I would even date 2 or 3 of them!

I'm just answering this for a friend of a friend of a friend of mine, as a favor because they are sick today....lol

Yes, for whatever reasons, it is currently my primary interest.

Yes that would be just the right amount to date at one time !

mmm

Why not?

[SIZE=2]As much as I would love to say yes, I gotta say no...only because I love the manly man type...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]If I found myself dating a CDer, it would mean he would have to be one heck of special guy for me to ever consider it...and he would know to dress & act as a man when he takes me out or in the bedroom..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

It doesn't matter how good they looked. I just couldn't date another c/der.
    Sheila would go nuts

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I think I would

I would be inclined to say no. I agree with others about being attracted to the female form, either real or mimicked, and I have to also agree that once the clothes come off the illusion would be over.
    I have only had heterosexual relationships and it will probably stay that way.
    That is not to say that having a cd girlfriend would not be fun, just not on a sexual level.

I would spend time en femme in the company of other CD'ers, but as a date I don't think I would.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

God no! She would spend half my fashion budget and I just couldn't have that! Not to mention that there is only room for one nut case in a relationship and I've got that position all sewn up thank you very much.

Without question

I would date a CD in a heartbeat, BUT she would have to look the total part of a women.

I'd date a crossdresser. I'm bi and I prefer feminine guys, masculine/muscular guys aren't really my type.

i would love to find a girl friend to hang out with and go shopping with if that that what you mean by date.

Quote Originally Posted by maryannnite View Post
    i would love to find a girl friend to hang out with and go shopping with if that that what you mean by date.
    [SIGPIC]

The avvy pic isn't me

Ah Hah

Somebody finally asked the question, and i am an honest person so.........yes, no, not quite and maybe. I've said i'm 95% hetero and that rather large 5% is reserved for pre-op or post-op TSs. I've seen a couple of these wonderful people on videos and they are just the most beautiful people imaginable.
    Of course the possibility of ever meeting one are probably only slightly worse than meeting an accepting and supporting GG. I hope i haven't offended anyone cause i've seen some guys really get hammered for admitting this on other sites. I believe the term is tranny chaser, and they can be quite offended by it, so i'm sorry, but that's my honest opinion. mj (Cassie)
    Last edited by Cassandra Lynn; 04-18-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMjSerene View Post
    I hope i haven't offended anyone cause i've seen some guys really getting hammered for admitting this on other sites. I believe the term is tranny chaser, and they can be quite offended by it, so i'm sorry, but that's my honest opinion. mj (Cassie)
    [SIZE=2]LOL, How ironic, here you are worried about being hammered for being a tranny chaser, while I avoid the tranny chasers trying to nail me.........[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    No i don't think so though some are attractive but thats short term

Wonnabecute

nope not for me

I would have to decline.. I love GG;s to much.

If I was single then yes, I would date another cder.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I've dated and experimented with other CD's. At the moment though, I just want freindship....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Yes i would as long as they take on the dominant role.
    Mistybtm

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    Yes i would as long as they take on the dominant role.
    (Gets her mean lady heels and whip ready... )

Depending on how femme an image presented, I would date an CD or TS yes.
    Not like a LTR thing, but friends with benefits.

For a LTR, it would simply have to be a GG. I could not love someone who is genetically male, regardless of passability and all that.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

The simple answer for me is yes I would. I have always been more interested in the feminine image than the body parts. I am way more attracted to a woman who looks good in clothes than out of them.
    Last edited by jasmine57; 04-19-2010 at 09:07 AM.

Jasmine

I'm married, but if I would be single, no.