Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite look to wear/see?

Mood plays a big role in how i dress, I normally dress in clothes that blend in with the female community around my area which can be any thing from nice summer dresses to sports and active wear. I also from time to time get out a nice tight corset or costume

I think that it depends on the mood Im in.Outgoing always were nice long dresses,at home mabe some sexy cloths

Quote Originally Posted by FireFoxAngel View Post
    see my avatar
    That look is so awesome!

More into the casual / business look rather than the clubbing look.

See avatar for my fav look

Tash

I love mini skirts to show off my long legs. Plus like tight tops to show off my busty top. I am in all the time so only to please myself. Although dress conservative sometimes but rarely. Try to dress with some class.

Jean skirts 'n boots. RockerTerri's Avatar
    FireFoxAngel's is close, I wear tops similar to that pretty often.

Odd, given that I am in my early 30s, but everyone I know says it works. The skirt, however, would be a bit much for me.

corseted halter or tee, usually, with jeans or a dark skirt. Knee-high boots if a skirt, my trusty motorcycle boots with jeans. I found that the goth look, besides being awesome, helps blend in ways you cant imagine; I thankfully pass reasonably well, but the baby-boomer set is always too busy staring at my hair or clothing to really stare anywhere else.
    Hard to explain, ill need to post a pic sometime.

Thankfully, once again, people see me and think, "yep, that figures". Sadly, when i need to look sort of respectable (I.E., like someone, somewhere, might actually believe I am a desirable employee) I need to tone it down; jeans and a sweater, usually. And less eyeliner, ofc.

And besides, we were doin it before you

I despise stilettos, anything extremely frilly or lacy, and just about anything that involves pink.

Suddenly...my post in the 'you look like so-and-so' makes a lot more sense...
    I love this place.

Until you asked the question and I thought about it, my first thought would have been - I would have objective no matter what the outfit. After thinking about it, I would have to agree. I score the looks that I find most attractive or wish i could pull off highest.
    Michelle

If I went trashy, I'd fit in at Walmart...BJ

Lost in a lost world ClaireMarie1's Avatar
    As I have yet to cross the boundries to the outside world, I am into the younger look, super low rise jeans, tank top, knited skirt, OTK socks, crop top look.
    Let's give em something to talk about, a little mystery to figure out!

Nothing beats a great pair of legs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pantyhose and leotards

Quote Originally Posted by leotard fan View Post
    i usualy wear leotards and tights. but i love wear mini skirts too.... and some dressers....
    Pantyhose, leotard, tight dress and heels

Nice jeans with a sexy top(think Stella from CSI NY or that female special agent on NCIS LA.)
    Cary

Little Miss Aussie

Hi Kaley, I love to wear my long boots, jeans, a nice skin tight top which shows of my breasts. I also have to have my sexy bra and knickers on.

Luv Em

I lovew the outdoors so I want to be at a campsite biieng able to be out in the sun
    Hey I love who I AM-- i juar want to express my feminine side
    It means a lot to me
    There is a real person behind this

I would probably say "the girl next door" look, as long as it's very feminine.

I love to wear a casual look. Comfy pair of jeans, a blouse, with a cami. Maybe a skirt too alternating
    removed

Business woman look for me. But with skirts and heels rather than slacks.
    -Audrey

When I'm shopping, I choose the smart and dressy side of casual, except on Sundays then its dresses and suits ("going shopping or for brunch after church"). I have yet to go out clubbing.

Stefia

****ty sexy club style... Tight, shiny, but simple and not gotti

[SIZE=4]Since I do go out virtually daily, and I have to temper my "over-the-top" potential, I wear mostly jeans, low cut tops and focus on makeup and hair, but always wear 4 to 5 inch heels. (Yes, I am on my feet all day) [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I do hair and makeup for a living so it seems to fit just fine, although I am always the most "put together" girl in the salon. Not my interpretation, but of my co-workers.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I like the metal head, gothic (NOT emo), rocker look. I not only like to wear it, I find it to be the most attractive to see.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I am going to have to go with a casual girl next door look to a little dressy,leaning conservative.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

leotards and one piece swimsuits

Quote Originally Posted by leotard fan View Post
    i usualy wear leotards and tights. but i love wear mini skirts too.... and some dressers....

Often with pantyhose under the leotard

Mostly teenage type stuff; cheerleader, short skirts and tops, long straight hair with clips or bows. I'm 'stuck' in that age as a girl, but hoping to grow out of it like GG's do!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Business suits or dresses for going out. Square dance outfits with petticoats for fun.

For me it it mostly Nicely Dressed woman, Dinner Cruise type dresses. Long gowns. Definitly not something that you would wear to the mall and blend in.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"