Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite look to wear/see?

what's your favorite look to wear/see?

i've started to realize that the girls around here have different kinds of looks they prefer. some like the casual/blend in/girl next door look, some like the sexy/club wear/naughty look, some like the business woman look, etc. i ask because i realize that we tend to comment on the pics we like best. even if someone has a great sexy/naughty pic, i tend not to comment as much because that's not the look i prefer/wear. do the rest of you do the same (tend to comment on the looks you prefer/wear)? and which looks do you like to wear/look at the most?

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    what ever is appropriate for my day or evening's events -- and gotta consider the weather ! In general I'm fairly casual, but reasonably girlie. If that makes any sense !!
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Smile Hi Kaley!

I like the girl next door going to a club to conduct some business look. Confusing? Yeah, well my point is that I like different looks at different times,and sometimes I like to blend those looks into something I feel is more unique.And there are probably a few looks that I just haven't tried yet. HMMM... Food for thought. And Kaley, love all your pics. Your really pretty. Hugs,Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

I guess I tend towards sporty-casual, and punkish/rockerish looks. I'm not really sure why, my wardrobe just sort of turned out that way.

I haven't really tried the career-girl look, so I'm not sure if I like it or not on myself, but I like how some girls make it look.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time.
    So have a good time. The sun can't shine everyday.

I love to see a great pair of tanned legs in a short skirt or a nice little bottom in a pair of tight jeans.
    NOT your girl next door!

I love the sexy club look especially if there are thigh high leather boots both to see and to wear.

Depends

If I am going out with my friends to dance. - Tight, curvy, look(short skirts, corset, . . . .

If I am out and about by myself - Gg jeans and a nice top(curvy but not as busty)

Just out with some friends (staying around, talking, dressing up, watching a movies) - Whatever - sometimes gg jeans, sometimes curvy ???

By myself - I go accross the gammit - busty, very curvy(tightlace), I try different makeup, clothes, hair, nails . . . .

I have been more comfortable with myself lately - more GG jeans less busty
    Last edited by prene; 04-17-2010 at 05:42 PM. Reason: missed something

I ususallu go for whatever you may see at my local Wally World, just to blend in. Somtimes I'm a bit of a soccar mom, somtimes I'm an office girl, but usually somwhere in between.

Princess in the making SandraAbsent's Avatar
    I find myself leaning towards girl next door more than anything. but i love skirts so i guess showing a little leg would work at the club too. If i ever had a reason to dress formal i would love to though.
    Life inside the music box ain't easy
    The malots hit the gears are always turning
    And everyone inside the mechanism
    Is yearning
    To get out

http://sandra-absent.blogspot.com

Gold Member
    I go more for the girl next door look.
    Feminine yet not extreme.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Read only
    I always aim to wear what actual girls my age would actually wear. I dont wanna stand out, I wanna blend I dont even own something worthy of a club...just casual clothing. That said, I always try to hide my shoulders cleverly, and show off the long legs. for some of us, the legs are all we have!

Depends on my mood and the weather. That's true for clothes and makeup.

Indeed I use to comment mostly on pics that are a style I could find myself in. For me that's mostly casual, bit sexy maybe, and occasional formal style. Still I sometimes find myself trying out something completely in another direction, just to see how it feels and looks.
    Make-up for me is always pretty light and natural looking.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    yes it would really depend what Im feeling, where Im going and what Im doing!

Thats the great thing with womens fashion, its so broad! We can express ourselves in every mood.

The desperate housewives look is my favorite

I adore business skirt sets I think the most.. but I also love any nice ensemble with short skirt and blouse and heels,sexy dresses, and I love a comfortable sexy casual look. I also love seeing a great job done on the make-up!

I had Planned on a naughty girl weekend but then drifted toward my girl next door look.It just depends on the moodAnd is subject to change when I see an outfit I haven't worn in awhile.And sometimes just a plain old house dress is ok.That is all part of the fun trying on different looks and loving them all

Conservative

That sums me up totally I like long skirts non revealing blouses and dresses, I guess I am shy but I dont like to reveal everything. I do like the business attire though, ie.. skirts, jacket, hose, heels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

i go for the casual girl next door look.
    <3 Jenny

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm too old and too big for the really cute stuff, so it's mix and match office and nice casual for me. I rarely wear dresses and stay away from the revealing, tight or fetish tyhpe of wear.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I prefer the "nicely dressed lady" look. I do respond more to looks that I like.
    Hugs, Carole

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Anything from the casual "soccer mom" if I'm just out for the quick trip to Wally World for a few things like makeup, groceries, and the like...or if I'm feeling a little on the "upscale" side of the day...I'll do the "Lady Realtor" look I've done on occasion and head to the chain stores in the mall....Dillards, Macys, Penneys..Etc....See if I can do my thing and catch some guys checking me out in the windows again....LOL..I love it when I can catch them doing that...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Mine is the skirt suit look even when shopping. But sometimes just to blend like jeans and flats so not to stand out to much At home anything goes

Mostly stylish (moderate) but also casual but always with a focus on comfort. I only look at what suits me best and I'm not using the image of my "ideal woman" from a male perspective. I also like variation, but when it comes to intimates, a panty, bra and sometimes a camisole is about all I'm interested in, I'm just a woman in the wrong body trying to feel better at times.

If this was a poll, I'd have to say: casual/blend in/girl next door look.

My usual look is jeans w/ a girly blouse and athletic shoes.
    Lori