Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite look to wear/see?

i usualy wear leotards and tights. but i love wear mini skirts too.... and some dressers....

I wear tight low-rise jeans and tops that reveal my navel with sneakers (or ankle boots) as these borders on the naughty girl next door without attracting unwanted attention. Today is a rare day going out in a modest length skirt, thigh highs and casual flats.
    SRS January 27

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    As iv'e got older my dressing tastes have changed,used to wear miniskirts and low cut tops,but dont wear really short skirts now,even though still got the legs for them.I tend to go with Classy look nowadays I love wearing sweaters,silk blouses and I love wearing skirts especially pencil skirts and floaty gypsy skirts,though I do have female bootleg trousers,and denims.love my heels too

I don't think wearing skirts should set you apart from GGs.I showed my recent pic to cpl girls in my work,and they were very kind in their remarks,saying I didn't look out of place
    which pleased me so much
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I guess its more of the office look for me, or maybe its the makeup lady at the Macy's counter. I love nice feminine blouses and knee length skirts. Though I do have a stong thing for high heel boots.

Silver Member
    My favorite look is the middle-aged businesswoman look. Skirt suit, silky blouse, hose, heels, glasses, shorter permed hair etc. Not surprisingly it is also the kind of woman I am most attracted to.

I'm stuck in the skinny jeans with flats or heels,lowrise boot cut jeans with heels look,capris,it's what I prefer,especially where I live,this is an extremely intollerant biggoted city.
    Last edited by Kate Lynn; 04-19-2010 at 01:51 PM.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Quote Originally Posted by leotard fan View Post
    i usualy wear leotards and tights. but i love wear mini skirts too.... and some dressers....
    omg, I love wearing leotards, I just love spandex in general.

I don't really have a preference for any one look right now, I'm still exploring.

That being said, I LOVE leggings. I always love seeing girls walking around with them and they work pretty well on me. they are also great if you're too lazy to shave

my favorite new look is anything with capris or crops with cute heels.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

I tend to wear dresses mostly because I love the slim feminine look that a nice fitting dress can give me. I dress casual when I must but prefer upscale dressy, but not too short. Trying for a mid 30's, attractive, smart, independant woman kind of look.
    summer dress.jpg
    Sally

I like when something is 'contrasty,' and burns holes in your retinas with the colors black, white, and red. The kind of thing that is visually fixating, just on terms of color proportions and contrast, and is somethign akin to a cartoon. I like big, bold sections of color contrasting other big sections of color, no subtle prints or the like. Stripes, good for the limbs.

Apply this to a person, and I don't know what you call it, but it's kind of hard to look away from. It's not a very natural look, not quite human. It's sort of stand-out and eye-catching. The 'girl next door', yeah, if you both have really bad ADD and need strong visual focus points, maybe

This is one reason I have to make my own clothes.

And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

If I dressed 24/7 I would wear clothes to suit the occasion. I think I would wear skirts mostly with a femme top. To choose clothes to dress in when I get a chance I would go for business suit. Skirt just above the knee, fitted jacket with femme blouse underneath. I love that look and dressed in something simular the first time I fully dressed with make up, nails done etc

It's all in fun ...

[SIZE="3"]I've found that I tend to favour the provocative, clubwear type of look, yea, a slightly younger - mid/late-30's type of style. I enjoy my CD'ing, and having fun whilst doing it.
    Be well.
    [/SIZE]
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

I suppose i like the natural look, no matter what i want to wear for whatever occasion, i want it to look like i am a natural woman.

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    I prefer the "nicely dressed lady" look. I do respond more to looks that I like.

That is how I like to dress but it is weather dependent too as you can see in the few photos I have posted in my album.

Edwina

I guess as a rule I dress more like the Soccer mom next door. I love wearing just over the knee skirts and skorts. I love wearing business skirts and heels but most of the time I wear skorts or jeans with flats.

Jasmine

I prefer the bussiness look. That way you can always wear something sexy under it and strip it off when your ready

Hello Kaleyg!
    I think you are right, we do not comment on looks we would not wear because we do not like that look. I think that far too many CD's wear the ****ty look because as men that is a sexy "come hither" look. I'm to old and could not bring that look off. It also brings far to much attention when you go out. So it is not a look that I like. Same for long ballroom gowns, pillbox hats, Gothic clothes, and mink furs or boas.
    Charlie

Anything and everything that doesn't involve denim and you can slip both legs into at the same time!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I like to wear low rise jeans with a cute top most of the time. Sorry Karen, LUV DENIM

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly9310 View Post
    I like to wear low rise jeans with a cute top most of the time. Sorry Karen, LUV DENIM
    Your lucky I don't faint easily!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    around home the casual look just makes sense. If I ever get the courage to venture beyond my home, I hope business causal will work. I only get tarted up when my wife and I have "plans".

I will comment on any look. Just because it isn't my choice doesn't mean the girl wearing it doesn't look fabulous. The only time I won't comment is when I absolutely do not like the outfit. Still this doesn't mean it is not good just not my taste.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

see my avatar

outside that, I do have some more "professional" looks I enjoy

work in progress
    i plan to be ready by july -- i have aways to go

sunny with a high of 75!
    taking a cue from the business world, I tend to dress a 1/2 level or a whole level up from most of the people in the venue I'm going to. That means a simple straight dress with sandals with a small heel, easy on the makeup (less is more, usually) for a trip to the mall where most other women are in jeans and a casual top.

If I'm going clubbing, I have a curvy leather mini, but keep it innocent above the waste with a turtleneck or an interesting yet modest top. Since I have a GF now I leave the fishnets at home and usually go with opaque tights. Boots or a heel depending on temperature/weather. Tights will probably not make it out anymore until next fall.

Poofy sleeves are not my thing, and so most blouses are out. No jeans yet, but that doesn't mean it'll never happen. Tunic/legging thing I really like, but haven't got it right yet. Too many options, too little $$!