Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Have Large Natural Breasts >

How Many Have Large Natural Breasts >

How many of you started crossdressing by wearing a bra because you had large natural breasts ? ... I started to develop feminine breasts at age 11 and had the breasts of an adult woman (36B) by 13 ... Other kids in the neighborhood and at school, boys and girls alike, tormented me. Adult relatives, women strangers, and even my three older sisters said I should be wearing a bra ... So one day, when I was home alone, I dug one of my oldest sister Patti's bras out of the clothes hamper in the bathroom and "tried it on." ... That was how it all started for me ... And now, I've been at it for more years than I care to admit.
    Hugs to all,
    Jeanine

I have a chest of a women which is sunken in the middle so when bending over it would seems like I have breast but all I have is maybe an A cup at best

I have very small natural breasts. Now Diane on the other hand likes hers to fill a c cup.

I wish.
    Angie

I'm definitely breast-challenged
    Keely

One of the Reds

Nope, not my case. Plus, when this thing started I was a little kid, flat as a board.

It was similar for me, I have gynecomastia and developed my 38B breasts when I was about 13 or 14. I've had them since. My doctor told me they'd probably go away by the time I was 18 or 19, but they never did. I also used to get teased and was told I was ready for a bra now by several people. One rude guy at school even asked if he could cop a feel!

Anyway, I think they look cute and I love having them now.

Aspiring Member

38b cup for me

I have a case of gynecomastia also. I have a set of well formed 38bs and I love 'em too.
    I used to rarely take of my shirt in public, but I've been hinting that one of the side-effect of the Parkinsons meds I've just started taking is some breast development (it's not)...But now I feel better about showing them!!'

Danielle

I also have had small breasts since I was young. But since I had thyroid cancer, and had my thyroid removed, the little gurls have blossomed to real ladies. I'm now a 42c. And the lady at Lane Bryant told me I might be ready for a D cup. So now I have a playground, 2 gurls and 2 boys,and everyone is happy...BJ

Who'd a thought??? that all those years of torment as we grew up... would lead us to this point? yes I have breasts, a B cup for sure...or light C on some Bra designs. i remember having to pinch my nipples if i was taking off my shirt in Gym as a kid, because of those cute little rose buds that were under there. they looked like a young girl blossoming. ouch!!!

when i told my doctor of my concern, in front of my mom, he wrote on the prescription pad....A cup Bra! [ they both laughed ] i was mortified! i have hid my lack of masculinity ever since, and tried my best to be the man....but always wondering if i was supposed to be a woman, and i took every chance i could to see what it would be like to look like one.

Life is..........
    Last edited by msniki48; 04-18-2010 at 12:11 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Without help I can make a 36B soft cup look nice. Always had my girls, just never knew what to call them. Since I've been coming here, I've gotten to like 'em.
    Yeah, I can all too well remember the torment in high school.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I too have had larger than normal breasts since I was a teenager. School PE was hell. I have dressed since about that time but interestingly, I had not tried wearing bras until a couple years ago. I never take my shirt off in public, out of potential embarrasement, but enjoy how nicely they fit in a 42B bra and under a blouse, in private. Even dressed in drab, I can feel them move under my shirt. Like Billijo said "Two gurls, and two boys" is the best of both worlds.

Jaydee

Nothin... Totally flat... Not even any bodyfat to create some cleavage.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

[SIZE=2]Wow, with all this talk about natural breasts, sounds like we could all have a wet tee shirt contest...or on 2nd thought, lets just leave the shirts off completely..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]But we definitely need a secure section on the site to show them off....with only raw untouched photos of course..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Mine are natural, so I'm game..... [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I have like a c cup moob

If they were perky theyd be brilliant but they just aren't
    "Life is like a movie: If you've sat through half of it and it's sucked every second so far, it probably isn't going to get better right at the end and make it all worth while. No one should be blamed for walking out early..."

Add me on MSN or Facebook
    Pippa_J_10@hotmail.com
    Http://www.Facebook.com/PippaJ2010

Do weight-lifter's pect's count? I think I have slightly more fatty tissue in my chest than most males, but have always been a maniac for pushups, pullups, situps, and then barbells and weight machines and it may just be subcutaneous fat due to that.

I'm curious, do the people in the group who have large natural male breasts have large nipples also? My nipples are about 3/4 the size of a dime.

I just developed Gynecomastia and bad thing is that one breast is B and the another is only an A

Thinking back about 7 years when I was married to my now ex-wife, I went on the Atkins diet and lost 13 pounds in only 10 days. The odd thing was that weight dropped off in my waist, and to some degree in my face. But even my wife noticed that my chest acually looked bigger. She even asked me if I was trying to grow breasts.

I wear a bra whenever possible because I have natural 44C cup boobs and I wear these Cacique demi underwire push up bras as much as i can.

http://cacique.lanebryant.com/bras/d...4791/index.pro

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Karen;
    I'm in.
    Hugs
    Beth

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Im flat as a floor! Wish I has some natural breasts

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I'm about a "C".

Nipple, that is. Even the SKIN on my breast bones is thin!

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I just developed Gynecomastia and bad thing is that one breast is B and the another is only an A
    That happened to my daughter. She was mortified for 6 months! Eventually, she became a matching D.
    Maybe you'll match soon, too, Barb!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    --------------sounds like we could all have a wet tee shirt contest...or on 2nd thought, lets just leave the shirts off completely..[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][I]But we definitely need a secure section on the site to show them off....with only raw untouched photos of course..
    Good luck with THAT, Karen! I think if u can convince Tamara, a new "NUDE BOOBS ONLY" section will be up and running very soon!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Mine are B's... Didn't start crossdressing because they were larfe... I was 7 when I started... But my medical condition caused them to grow (prolactinoma) and I have been working hard to enhance them over the past year. And I am very happy with their progress!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

ive used steroids for a long time now and between the muscles and the gynocomastia i can fill out a 40 b cup no problem,and if i tape i can create some nice clevage as well.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

I have really small breasts, although they are bigger than they used to be. By thetime I'm 70 they will be 38A's.

I would love to have larger breasts. I like wearing a bra.

Freddy