Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Have Large Natural Breasts >

Not here: Had to fill even an A cup when I was young.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have had my 40 B's since I was 6 or 7 years old. That was over 70 years ago!! Other than my military duty I have worn a bra since then! Wear underwire bra's all the time now!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 04-27-2010 at 04:20 PM.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Good luck with THAT, Karen! I think if u can convince Tamara, a new "NUDE BOOBS ONLY" section will be up and running very soon!
    [SIZE=2]Yeah , but only for medical research & educational purposes...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I might only have a tiny bit of development in the boob dept. , maybe , but don't think she will go for it here...If it was up to me, which it's not for a good reason, I'd have peeps submit their raw photos (bare tops only) in & let her be the judge...:TamaraCroft:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Hmmmmm, Now wouldn't that be interesting....? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Didn't have much growing up but later in my adult life I developed a nice curve to my chest that made me look like I worked out a little. Not muscle though, just fatty tissue. It didn't get me dressing, but it does help now. I've got maybe 38Bs. A little push in and up and I've got breasts! But just like GGs, I'd like a little more!

rack 1.jpg rack 2.jpg
    Sally

I have perky A cup natural breasts. I like them but I wouldn't mind them being a little bigger.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I Love to be fem
    I have a natural a cup but can get a good clevage with the right dress or bra

I am cleavage challenged. That is why they make breast forms.

I have a little something maybe an "A" but they're moobs. Wishing for DD's. Someday............
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Natural B cup here. Like the other post it was a source of embarrassment in gym class at one point.
    Then it was a source of pride when I started crossdressing.

Great feeling

I''m a full 44B, almost a C. I have got to the point that I need to wear a bra, so I do about 80% of the time.

I have a high metabolism, bone and muscle only my whole life until about 6-8 mo ago, when I was blessed with an inguinal hernia. I procrastinated getting it repaired, because I did not want to take time off to deal with it.

So, being paranoid about hurting myself, I ended up sitting around with my laptop being inactive. First time in my life I have ever gained weight! About 10-l5 lbs. Felt really weird! But I realized my chest was gaining weight too! Kewl! I rushed to the picture albums, and sure enough, my father had "t*ts" too!

It was quite a moment...

So, I did what I had to do, the right thing...

I bought a vacuum brake bleeder at Harbor Freight for $20, a couple different sizes of funnels and glass outdoor lighting fixtures. I modified everything to make a breast pump...and starting pumping!

I think I have great potential.

Isn't life fun?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Flat as a ever

Wish I had that problem now.

I would save a lot of money

i HAVE HAD GYNECOMASTIA since jr high. I really hated PE, especially shirts and skin games. The maidenform lady who has measured me for a bra says I am a B going on a C cup. I have worn underwire bras everyday for over 20 years. The one part that is bad is that like to swim, of course, I can't wear a one piece to the pool, and if I don't they are hanging out for all to see., I live in a gated community for seniors, I have wondered whether I should talk to the maanger of the community and ask her what would be better, a girls one piece or my big boobs hanging out.

Always had more fatty tissue breast mass than a guy should have, mostly from being overweight. That never changed, I now have B cup breasts.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hi Everyone: I have Acups since I was around 13. Went through the usual verbal abuse in High School. Take care an have a lovely day. Charla

40 nearly B, and lovin it. I massage them in the shower everytime and keep wanting them to grow. I read somewhere that the power of suggestion is very strong and willing your breasts to grow helps.

38B here. Had 'em since Jr. high.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

How Many Have Large Natural Breasts

luckey you.

With the right bra, I can fill a 38B nicely.

when I was on hormones in the early 80's I made it to an almost 'c'. Now they just look like well developed pec muscles

Jenn

38b

Good thread.

I was very overweight in grade school and junior high and had developed breasts. It left a legacy of awkwardness and embarrassment about my body to this day (not to mention medical problems). I remember being 15 and having a girl I liked tell me I needed a bra. I was crushed. She didn't know I had been trying them for a couple years by then. In male mode I rarely take off my shirt. I lost much weight as an adult and am in very good condition for my age. Some would say thin but my body image will always be fat. Every time I see a teen age boy who is overweight I feel so bad for them.

They've been natural 38B's for a about 15 years now (ironically the same as my wife). If I measure them according to the bra fitting rules, I get something like a 42A or 40B (try finding those sizes) but through much trial and error I find that 38B fits perfect - comfortable and the cups are filled. If I was given the choice back in my early adult years to get rid of them, I would've. But now I would not.

I notice a strange phenomena that I wonder if happens to other guy's with natural boobs: the women that have been attracted to me have always been flat chested. Women with big boobs don't give me the time of day but small chested women always gravitate to me. Anyone else notice this. BTW: my wife became a 38B after my son came - she was small chested when we met.

In a few years when my last kid is out of the house I may try to grow them a bit more - or at least remove the hair. My wife has taken a bit of a liking to them and I naturally encourage her. Maybe in the future she'll be ok with me wearing a bra now and then (today she doesn't know about Lauren). Does anyone elses wife like their boobs?

Before I even started HRT last July I naturally filled my 40D bras.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

I've started becoming fat around the chest, but not enough to fill a cup sadly

I get 38 B's. But I think I might be an XXY person cause my skin is fair and soft too. If I ever look in hormones, I would be tested.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Keely View Post
    I'm definitely breast-challenged
    Me too