Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a part of you that would like to be female?

Is there a part of your being (not body parts) that would like to be female?

I know most of us are MtF crossdressers who have never had the driving desire to transition or even live part or full time "transgendered", but isn't there at least a small part of who we are, our being, that would like to be female?

I am very much a guy with a male body and a male mind, but I can also admit that, inside, there is a part of who I am that would love to be female.

How about you?

Come on now, fess' up!
    Last edited by Jonianne; 04-19-2010 at 06:20 AM.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Yes, I agree. There is part of me that would like to be female. But being realistic, I know I can't be. I would also miss much of my male side. I like to think that some of my gentle traits are in fact in tune with the way the female mind works. I think I am more compassionate, more accepting, more understanding, more sentimental, more loving, and more giving then the average male. So are those components of my female side? I don't really know. But I like think so. Now on the external. Sure, I'd love nice big breasts that fill out a c cup. lol

Same here. A part of me always wanted it, but I realize I have some of both sides and am better off accepting that.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

Ditto to what the other girls said.
    I am happy being able to flip flop between both worlds.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Like the others, I like the idea of flip flopping as I do like my male side very much but it would be cool if I could change completely from time to time and be a fully functional female at times.

Who knows, with technology these days, the concept of transferring consciousness like in movies like Surrogate and Avatar may not be to far away. Imagine that like in the movie Surrogate, going home after work and in your free time, transfer into a female body and enjoy.

I think that every part of me would *L*O*V*E* to be female, except for a small group of dangly bits that would find themselves surplus to my needs!!!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have no desire to really be a female in any way! That said, I do have natural 40 B breasts, which I have had since grade school! I do like having them, and always have. I started CD'ing at age 6 or 7, which is 70 years ago. My breasts came a very few years later. I have worn a bra for more years than many of you have lived! But there is no desire at all to go any further!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Smile

Yes all of me.

if I were youngewr I would have no second thoughts about SRS - I would absolutely love to be a full time female only - Ellen

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Yes, I would love to be female but practcle matters must be considered right now so I'm kind of living as both male and female now.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Yes all of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ellenwannabe View Post
    if I were youngewr I would have no second thoughts about SRS - I would absolutely love to be a full time female only - Ellen
    no question about it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yes!

But, only my BREASTS!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would love to be a complete woman some of the time and a complete man some of the time, but neither will happen since part of my brain is female!! Does this make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I have no desire to really be a female in any way!.......
    Hi Sissy, I was wanting to rephrase the question in your earlier thread, because even though most of us have no desire to go further, I still believe for many, even some of the ones that agreed with you, it's more than just cloths and/or fetish. I would think that for most of us there would be at least a twinge of wishing to at least know what it would be like to be female.

I accept that you and others don't feel that way.

For me, I just feel good to be able to say it.
    Joni

Is there a part of you that would like to be female?

Yes, the big toe on my left foot would like to be female

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Yes, the big toe on my left foot would like to be female
    That must be the one you paint pink!
    Joni

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Wouldn't it be great if there was a magic Pill,that could transform you into a sexy woman even for a short time when you desired it,One for the Boffins to work on lol
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Yes all of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ellenwannabe View Post
    ...I would have no second thoughts about SRS - I would absolutely love to be a full time female only - Ellen
    Oh yes!!
    Lori

Yes, one about a foot shorter and 125lb lighter, also better looking, oh yeah c cup breast, and dont forget NO FREAKIN BODY HAIR!!!!! yep I'd take it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Smile

i do not know about being 125 pounds lighter if so i could not do my job.
    but sounds great only 4 ft 11 in and 100 pounds

but i would have to get another line of work. some of the doors on the trailers need all of my 200+ pounds to close them.

i can see it now me hanging on to the pull rope and the door not even budging.

Loni

100 percent of me would like to be female.
    Last edited by thechic; 04-18-2010 at 02:21 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Joni,
    Sometimes I would like to have been born a woman, and on the other hand I can appreciate the benefits of being a male crossdresser. Of course, I do cycle back to times of embracing my maleness, and letting Ronni rest, while I fully enjoy mostly male activities.
    As I've aged and learned to integrate my crossdressing, I am more content with my birth gender.

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

She said, He said

Jonie,

We all have our needs, wants and fantasies. I believe that although I don't yern to be truly female, I do find that I desire some more of the female traits, physical and social.

I am ok with being Brandi when I can and living the rest of the time in my drab mode. It's great that I can now express myself easier than when I was married and trying to live two very conflicting lives and not doing either justice.

We are each and all on a journey through this world and some of us are just fine being able to enjoy or female side freely and yet not totally, either. For me, it's a part of who I am and I am glad that I can share all the aspects of my personality. Of course, sometimes I think boobs would be great.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronni Seymour View Post
    Joni,
    Sometimes I would like to have been born a woman, and on the other hand I can appreciate the benefits of being a male crossdresser. Of course, I do cycle back to times of embracing my maleness, and letting Ronni rest, while I fully enjoy mostly male activities.
    As I've aged and learned to integrate my crossdressing, I am more content with my birth gender.
    Bingo! Ronni hit the tail of the donkey with the pin! Exactly how I feel

Voice. I can fake every other aspect but my voice. And for some reason women can fake a male voice better than we can fake a female one so if I had a femaleish voice I'd be covered! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos