Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you always Tuck and Tape

Do you always Tuck and Tape

I have not gone out very often (only once in daylight), but I was wondering - do you tuck and tape every time you go out en-femme? I had figured that it was absloutely necessary every time, but I'm beginning to think that when it wouldn't be obvious, it might not be necessary. Obviously, if you are in tight fitting pants, it's needed, but what about when wearing loose fitting jeans, or a skirt?

I do wear panties whenever possible because I like the feel, and thinking about the fact that even though no one can tell, I have at least one piece of women's clothing on!

Freddy

I dont venture out as yet, but at home, i tuck and tape depending what i am wearing, if you cant see him why tuck him.

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

Irene,

Do you wear a corset every time you go out en-femme?

Freddy

I have never tucked or taped in my life. It has just never been a concern. Probably because I have never planned or actually been "close enough" or "stationary long enough" outside the house, for it to be a factor. Panties etc. are adjusted appropriately enough to pass in the situations I have been in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Classic Lingerie Lover

No Tape

I never go out, but I dress at home nearly everyday and I always tuck!

It looks much better down there when nice and smooth.

Hugs,
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

ouch

tape or not. I do not tape. I have tryed and can not get it. came close once.
    But after i took all the tape off not good.

Tuck yes, tape no. Typical pantie girdles do just fine holding things where I need them. (Let's just say that I'm in no danger of ever intimidating a woman)

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Tuck yes, tape no. Typical pantie girdles do just fine holding things where I need them. (Let's just say that I'm in no danger of ever intimidating a woman)
    What she said.
    Kimmy 55

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I am here too. I'm "fortunate" enough to not be too well endowed down south to really worry too much!

[SIZE=4]I work on men and women pretty much daily as a hair stylist and have never tucked or taped. I do aim eveything backward nicely and wear sufficient under garments to hold things in place, but that is easy.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Now and then I have to re-adjust things when pressure dictates it. Besides, no one looks at my crotch, they tend to look higher...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Yes I tuck every time. I never use tape because I wear my home made padded girdle which is nice and tight and holds me in awesomely.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I always tuck when I dress using modified cut down pantyhose, that hold me in a treat
    I never tape, the only time I tried it it was agony

I have to concure with Kimberly. With a pair of panties and a foundation garment everything is well hidden. I live everyday dressed so it does work fine.

Teri

I always tuck. I have never been out dressed but I prefer the smooth lines. I don't tape, just tuck and pull on a pair of panties. It's panties every day for me, so that parts not an issue.

TUCK always. It's quite easy for me, (with a nick name of "pencil point" in high school, you get the idea)
    No need for tape, besides they don't sell the stuff small enough.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Tuck always. Tape occasionaly. Depends on what mood i'm in realy?

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I was born to tuck and I love the feeling of being tucked and it so happens that my member is bent that way

no taping necessary.

I Always Tuck..... and I used Tape one time.

But that darn "Gray Duct Tape" is so so sticky, and by the time I got it all done I found I looked bigger then I normally would with all 12 feet of tape..... Not to mention that it ruined my best panties and pantyhose.

Oh, and I wont even mention about what the toilet paper stuck to as I walked out of the ladies room........and it wasn't the heel of my shoe!

I love this room!!!!

yes I'm a tucker, but not a taper, like so many here tried it don't like it, but the boys know where to go, and mister happy likes the view from the rear window, so if he's happy, mommas happy
    Last edited by jennifer easton; 04-20-2010 at 08:28 AM.
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

I usually wear a skitr that is loose as you saw on saturday, I dont worry about it then panties hold it in enough (what little there is). If I wear pants (not often) I tuck or with a tight skirt (again not often). I like the feeling of being tucked but it is not always necessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

nope

Silver Member
    Tuck, "yes" - tape, never! Always wear a tight panty girdle that pulls everything (what little is left) all together giving a smooth appearance for all my pants, jeans, shorts, skirts, and dresses.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Tuck, yes..
    Tape , no...
    Wearing pantyhose usually even make tucking unnecessary, when I wear a skirt without hose I have to tuck.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    Always tuck. Usually tape when going out. It helps me "get in character".
    I use "paper tape". It holds well enough, but comes off easily. I always a good girdle for smoothing and support.

When wearing loose slacks, I pull everything backwards. I don't tuck because I get that abdominal BULG that I hate and is a little uncomfortable. But when I wear tight fitting jeans for instance I do tape the "boys" back. I love wearing my padded boy shorts since I wear hip hugging jeans or low cut slacks so wearing girdles does not work for me.

There is a site that makes a vagina panty that is on my list to get.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]