Thread: Still haven't found.....but not sad

Aspiring musician rhondamichelle's Avatar

Still haven't found.....but not sad

To my sisters,

As you all know, I had recently met and started dating a woman whom I made sure she knew of my femme side from the very beginning, and she was very accepting and supportive. Unfortunately, we discovered that our day-to-day lifestyles were so diametrically opposed as to preclude any kind of a permanent relationship. We parted on good terms and remain friends, often calling each other to check in and see how things are going.

She is the second potential mate that I have outed myself to since I committed myself to the the fact that I would not pursue a serious relationship with someone unless they knew everything about me. I guess my point is, though things have not worked out in either instance, it was not because of who or what I am, but other extraneous factors that can disrupt any relationship, and that they respected my honesty and candor. This has only bolstered my committment to remain honest and true to myself, and likewise be honest and true to any future mate.

Respectfully submitted,

Rhonda Michelle
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    love my music

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Thats a shame Rhonda.Im sorry to hear that.I really hope you find that Special One.I can honestly say from Personal experience that you may find Love and Acceptance when you least expect it.

I wish you luck,and I hope It will work out for you

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Platinum Member
    You never know what's around the corner. I'm glad you've been able to establish and maintain a good relationship with this person - even if it isn't "the one" Just proves your intrinsic value as a person,

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]R, Good attitude! I can relate, at age 56 almost, still waiting here, too. Like Red Green says, "Pullin for ya. We're all in this together."

Hi Rhonda,

You have a wonderful attitude and one of these days I think you will find a person who fits you just right.

Good luck and don't worry!
    ~
    Last edited by Mea GG; 05-11-2010 at 12:53 PM.

Wow

You have a great look out on life.

I wish everyone was as clear headed and honest as you are.

Good luck in the future.

You are an inspiration.

Any relationship has to be based on trust, in fact i think it is the one thing that a relationship cannot survive without, so being honest from the outset is the best way to establish that trust... keep going and im sure you will find someone who will want you for who you are.

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

Aspiring musician rhondamichelle's Avatar
    Thank you all for your kind and heart-felt comments. I never would have reached this point of self-actualization without the advice and support of the members here on this forum. I've always maintained that there is someone for everyone, and patience is its' own reward.

Sincerely,

Rhonda Michelle
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    love my music

Third time is the charm. So stay out there and give up hope. Someone is dying to meet you.
    Michelle

I love your honesty and attitude, she's there somewhere. All the best...BJ

it is so much easier to be free and who you are, and easier to be loved. Carol

Rhonda, I was deeply touched by your heartfelt emotion and honesty in your posting. I hope you find your special someone one day soon.

She's out there, just keep up the positive vibes, you'll find her.
    And don't forget to enjoy the search.
    I know they are out there, I found one!
    Tina B.

As they say honesty is the best policy. Most of the time? Seriously if you don't tell all it could come back and bite you somewhere.

Vieja

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Great outlook, Rhonda!

You'll have a BETTER chance than most, of making a relationship work. Of course, a KEY is, picking the proper partner!

Many married CDs that complain about their marriages breaking up. It's usually NOT because of their CDing. Rather, their dressing is the, "icing on the cake"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can relate. I know its a difficult.

I feel there's really no point in me hiding it from someone I want that close.

But there is a conflict between accepting myself and the world accepting me.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Rhonda,

I may be in the minority here, but I think you are doing the right thing. I told my late wife before we married and she fully supported me for the almost 50 years we had together. Then I met another wonderful woman thru the internet. I also told her that I was a CD and she also accepted me "as is." The problem there is that she is married and I have met and like her husband. So nothing will ever come of that relationship. But the point is that there are women who will accept us as Crossdressers! Don't give up!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!