Thread: Lip gloss in the car

Lip gloss in the car

I recently picked up a new tube of gloss and hadn't, until today, brought it into the house. With the delicious shiny tube sitting in my car I couldn't resist. I put some on when I started to drive and wiped it off when I got to my destination. For about three days this became part of my commuting routine. Seeing it on the rim of my morning coffee felt extra special. I just brought it into the house today and feel like I'll miss it.

Do other people do this? Or something like it?

I'm feeling like it's been so long since I've fully dressed I need to take my fix wherever I can get it.
    [SIZE="3"] + = Kayla Glass[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Girls just want to have fun, right Kayla. Maybe you should stop at the store and buy another lip gloss to keep in the car?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Too hot to keep it in the car here, But I have carried lipstick in a purse I kept in my truck when I was on the road. I kept it by my side so I could put on a little when I needed. At that time I was driving enfemm anyway most of the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I have a tinted lip balm which I wear most every day at work.. Just enough color to make my lips stand out... Along with a light coat of mascara and somedays a little tinted moisturizer.. No one has ever said a thing and the feel so good on! .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I do that quite a bit myself!

I'm too concerned about getting pulled over or in an accident, especially since some parts of Florida are still the deep south in character.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I don't understand this at all!!!

Its not like I put on Bobbi Brown oil refining moisturizer every morning and secret deodorant. It not like I carry soft lips in my computer bag and in my car. You would never catch my nails long with clear polish and some colors on my little piggies. What kind of person would wear womens jeans on a daily basis. And there is no way would I ever put on night cream in the evenings. Oh wait! I do all of those.

Kayla every little bit counts. I know all of it helps me. For whatever kooky wild funky reason we all have a little femme in us. I know I need those little reminders to help me not loose her in the swashbuckling world of male bravado that I also love living in.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

A number of years ago I used to keep a tube of lippy in my work truck, which was nice to put on heading home after a rough day. Then the Summer months arrived, .... what a mess that day. Now I still carry a tube but when it gets warm, I put it in my lunch bucket next to the ice pack.
    I go to my truck and eat alone, so as to not have any extra questions.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I wear lipstick everyday commuting, MK Midnight Mauve!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

it's just a matter of taking care of your body/lips

OK, colored lip gloss might be an issue (I once forgot and saw the oval of color on my Starbucks tea and shuddered because I had forgotten!), but things like moisturizer and plumper are not! Ok, I'm one of those who love "plumper" (they don't work) as a lip moisturizer! (Fusion is the best, I think, and lasts forever..one tube per year) So, I have one in my brief case and use it whenever I'm not kissing my wife (my wife does not like kissing sticky lips!). Yes, my lips are a bit shiny but everyone else is doing it as well, and much more openly than I am!

Times are a changing!!!

tina

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    i have tinted lip balm in the car too

i put on clear lip gloss every time im in the car and wear it till it just wears off no matter what im doing or going.some times my wife even asks if she can use some.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

I keeep cherry chapstick and lipstick in both the car and the truck

I have VS beauty rush lip gloss in my van and lip gloss in my shave kit. my little kick is to see my smochie on the coffee lid.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Oooohhhhh yeah!

I have a tube of Bare Escentuals Buxon Lips lip plumper/gloss that I apply everywhere I go in the car. It's so funny to have someone pull next to you as you're glossing up in the vanity mirror. I so treasure those looks.

Kathi

I wear the lip gloss during the day, but I've gotten to the point that I don't consider it part of crossdressing, just protection.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Almost The Girl I am :) Lashawna_Brooke's Avatar
    Well I have the non glittary lipgloss and when im working out doors or on the roof of a building it keep me from getting chapped and it tast good. But working in construction I have to be real careful what i do. But im Brave.

Lip gloss in the car

I keep a tube of lipstick in the car and a pair of clip on ear rings, why not?. Additionally in my over night bag is another lipstick, spare nightdress and an assortment of things a girl may need.

Why wipe it off? If my lips are too shiney for the situation I just blot it and go.