Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will I shave it off?

Obviously your still in shock the Wings lost the Stanley Cup finals... To the Penguins!! Unless your going to count it as a "playoff beard" this year... Its time to get over it Tina and shave it off.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Whew! I was worried about what you were thinking of shaving off. That would HURT. I would shave off the goatee but you must do what is best for you.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Another vote for shaving it off. The cost of the coverage will kill you if you don't!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Obviously your still in shock the Wings lost the Stanley Cup finals... To the Penguins!! Unless your going to count it as a "playoff beard" this year... Its time to get over it Tina and shave it off.
    I'm not in shock hun, the league wanted Sid to have the cup so they handed it to him, but I think I'll get the shave and a hair cut later, just wish it only costed two bits.

I don't care what you do with the goatee, I'm just glad to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Get rid of it....a goatee and stockings don't go together
    Eddie Izzard and I could probably beg to differ, but I also say shave it. It's the perfect time of year for such a move cause you can always blame it on the warming weather as a reason for doing it. Plus it's facial hair, it'll grow back (despite my frequent wishes to the contrary)
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Gold Member
    Well it's gone, got my hair cut done then asked the gal if she do more thing as I grabed my chin, "Oh trim it she said", no cut it off, I think she enjoyed doing it also, but it's gone

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    Well it's gone, got my hair cut done then asked the gal if she do more thing as I grabed my chin, "Oh trim it she said", no cut it off, I think she enjoyed doing it also, but it's gone
    so where is the new pic to show us

I Love to be fem
    I agree with kieron lets see

You made the right choice Tina. Now where is that garage door picture?
    Keely

One of the Reds

Congratulations on shaving. It was definitely the RIGHT thing to do. Dressing en-femme and having facial hair just doesn't work in my opinion!

Freddy

Hi Freddie if you aren't going out why shave it off? I mean if you are dressing for your own benefit there is no need to alter your appearance unless you choose to do so.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

depends

If you are going out into the real world en femme...shave.

If you are staying an and dressing for yourself...doesn't matter

tina

Aspiring Member
    hey Tina,

I feel ya hun.....i had long sideburns for a long time after relocating where i live and i have recently shaved them off....
    all my new friends here said "wow you look better clean shaven".....if they only knew, hehehehehe.....

So we "Double Agents" should revel in the occupation of being a cosmopolitan...- Guys by Day....Seductress's by night-

Enjoy dressing hun and kudos for storing and not purging

Hugs and Kisses
    -Donni-

PS. oh didnt see your reply to the OP, its funny how the girls at the salon love to poke fun at us guys....most guys would be embarassed...i once asked the hairdresser who cut my hair for a very long time to trim low as she could down the back of my neck...she told me "well you better take ur shirt off", when i started to do it all the girls in the salon broke up with laughter...giggleing "he was gonna do it!!"....unfortunately i was serious and went red in the face, but she was all punk rock cool and just lifted up my shirt in the back and took care of it...God Bless Cool Salon Chicks
    Last edited by DonniDarkness; 04-23-2010 at 06:01 PM.

Hello Tina!
    If you are going out you best shave it off. If staying in, then it really only matters to you. For myself, I must look like the best woman that I can. I shave and cut off all kinds of hairs. But that is just me!
    Charlie

Yay,you took it off!!..I was gonna say,shave it,shave it,shave it!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's a delema. If you leave it on you can't pass. If you shave it off you may resent it in the morning. good luck on your choice
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Thumbs up shave

Oh yeah shave it off girls with berds look a bit mystical :eek

Lucy

I hope you shaved it off!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirani View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Get rid of it....a goatee and stockings don't go together

Dude, your slip is showing.

I shaved off my beard a few years ago as it was turning grey and it made me look years younger. Shaved off my mustache last August, again it made me look younger. That was hard to let go as I have had one since I had peach fuzz in high school in the 1970s. I sometimes miss it, but for the girl perspective, it was one of the best things I've done. I can't even look at old pictures of myself dressed with a hairy face anymore. It just looks so wrong compared to the look now. I told myself at the time that I might grow it back but I seem to be shooting for being more girly so it's not coming back anytime soon.

Remember, if you do shave, it will be a drastic change and could take several weeks to get used to. But it will also only take a few weeks to grow it back again.

Smooth face goes with smooth legs. Shave it off
    I will follow my heart

Gold Member
    We'll after getting the face hair shaved off I now have a day free to dress up but first here is what my wife thought of me shaving my beard off, were sitting at home last night watching TV and she would keep looking over to me all night but I never said nothing, finally around 10 oclock she says "did you get a hair cut?" LOL, yes I did, in a couple of days she will probley say you shaved your beard, da!
    Now as I was saying the day is mine to dress, my how those girlie under cloths make you feel along with a dress high heels and my wig some makeup, gosh I forgot what rush Crossdressing can be!
    As for pictures, sorry my camera is broken.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    sorry my camera is broken.

Tina honey shave it off get dressed up and enjoy the finer things in life hun.I miss that garage door. Loveya girl.
    Angie