Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will I shave it off?

Not to steal anyone's thunder, but after reading through this thread, I decided to shave my full beard of 20 years. My chin isn't as pointed as I remembered it. I'm seeing my upper lip for the first time since about 1974. Weird, but I think I like it. Thanks to all. Co-workers be damned, bring on the make-up!
    Silk bloomers make me wanna dance.

I'm like Renell, I don't want to steal the thunder either, but my facial hair of 25 yrs is coming off tomorrow evening. I have even scheduled a makeover for Wednesday! A first for me! I can hardly wait!

Just a warning from personal experience...

Shaving is addicting. Before you know it, you are "hairless", lol. (which BTW is a good thing for me).

and, of course...remember, never run with scissors in your hand...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shave it! Also shave your legs too while you're at it! I just did that for the first time this morning (I don't go out with my legs showing, so this was a non-issue) and it feels so good to be so smooth!

I'm not into thunder but I think you made a bad bad bad mistake... The Wings will go down to Pheonix now and its all your fault. Should have waited till after the playoffs!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've been beardless now for 3 years after having mine for 25 yrs, and I for one can say this was the best thing I have done as far as my looks go!! my beard had changed to gray, and I looked 10 yrs older, after shaving I was amazed at how much thiner and younger I looked
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Gold Member
    Hey girls no thunder stolen we don't want to be the bearded lady at the circus so lets shave that face hair off!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm not into thunder but I think you made a bad bad bad mistake... The Wings will go down to Pheonix now and its all your fault. Should have waited till after the playoffs!!!
    Hey if the Wings lose no big deal, it's to nice to be inside watching Hockey any ways and besides my team i'm cheering for is who ever playing Pittsburg

There really ought to be a law against ice hockey being played in desert states. Leave the winter sports to people who know what a frozen lake looks like. Go Wings!
    Silk bloomers make me wanna dance.

Aspiring Member
    I just did it myself! my face feels really warm but has a big smile upon it, also

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina66 View Post
    I just did it myself! my face feels really warm but has a big smile upon it, also
    Good for you, I found it harder to keep it trimmed than to just shave it.

I shaved my face for the 1st time in over a decade last month. It was much less traumatic that other times - i guess i'd just gotten tired of it.

After it was gone, my chest looked way too furry alone, so i shaved it too - 1st time ever. Most people couldn't deternine what had changed about me -the only comments were the usual 'you look years younger', etc.

It's amazing how much better I look in bras, blouses, V-neck tops, etc. I'm loving it.

I got my 1st wig, too. Didn't care much for it at first, but i was toying around w/ it last weekend, went to the bathroom & did the "lean into the mirror & look up at my image" thing, and i was amazed - i almost liked what i saw!

Aspiring Member
    My wife sees my shaving as the first step on the road to becoming a woman physically. Any of you out there with SOs who have similar worries - don't do it if you want to maintain your relationships! Just sayin'.