Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone ever noticed the intelligence factor of crossdressers?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryZips View Post
    On average would you expect it to be easier to come out in a middle class or working class community? We are only seeing the expression not the desire.
    I would have to say a middle class community as the middle class is self employed (seeing as there is no lower class, but rather the working class, we're obviously using proletariat/middle class/bourgeoisie). Not having to worry about losing your source of income from it, is easier, and someone self employed is much less likely to have to worry about that. In some instances it can kill business, but that's still less likely for them.

I have always known that i am not a cross dresser but could never quite figure out why , now you have come up with that missing link " intelligence linked to cross dressing " , i have no intelligence at all so i can`t be a cross dresser .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I don't agree on the intelligence of us CD's being any higher then any other sector of the population. More so, I don't believe education is higher among us then other sectors. In the first place, I have met way to many educated idiots in my life then I care to meet. I have also met some with 4th grade educations that are so much smarter then many with degrees; One is a self made millionaire.

Sadly, I have also read posts in various CD groups where there is no doubt that the person was on a lower scale when it comes to IQ....Not the brightest light on the tree.

There is no connection at all. We come from all walks of life.
    Will Rogers once said, that every man is stupid...cept on a different subject. I fully agree with that.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    I don't agree on the intelligence of us CD's being any higher then any other sector of the population. More so, I don't believe education is higher among us then other sectors. In the first place, I have met way to many educated idiots in my life then I care to meet. I have also met some with 4th grade educations that are so much smarter then many with degrees; One is a self made millionaire.

Sadly, I have also read posts in various CD groups where there is no doubt that the person was on a lower scale when it comes to IQ....Not the brightest light on the tree.

There is no connection at all. We come from all walks of life.
    Will Rogers once said, that every man is stupid...cept on a different subject. I fully agree with that.
    That doesn't really answer the question. Just because we may be varied on the whole doesn't mean there isn't a trend. For example, some mildly weighted dice may land on 6 more often than anything else and so may be said to have a tendency to land on 6.... It doesn't happen to be an equal chance of all just because it sometimes lands on 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 sometimes. I don't know the answer overall, and the correlation may be false if there is any, and even then the causation is in question (does intelligence lead you to crossdress or vice versa?). But saying that you've met idiots who crossdress does not disprove crossdressers being smarter on average.

And you all should be intelligent enough to know NOT to get into pissing contests on this board, obviously you are not, so this thread is closed...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn