Thread: I Went Out Dressed Up! (In My Dreams)

I Went Out Dressed Up! (In My Dreams)

I often dream of being partially dressed in public. Up to now, they have been neurotic ones. I'll be at work or with family and realize that I'm wearing heels or a dress and get paranoid, though the others around me never seem to notice. Or the dream will be that I have pile of panties laying about and I'm trying to hide them from someone.

I had a dream early this week that was the best! I was walking around town wearing a dress. For some reason, I was barefoot and as I neared my house I realized I wasn't wearing a wig. It did get a little neurotic towards the end as when I neared the block my house was on, I wondered how I could get home without the neighbors noticing. And at the corner of the block, I hid my face as a car stopped at the stop sign.

But still, it was the best crossing dream I've had yet and it brought a good feeling to me when I would think about it throughout the day at work. Of course, when I tried to program myself to repeat the experience, it hasn't happened yet.

Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie_Shakti View Post
    ... But still, it was the best crossing dream I've had yet and it brought a good feeling to me when I would think about it throughout the day at work. Of course, when I tried to program myself to repeat the experience, it hasn't happened yet.

In the words of Supertramp:

Well work it out someday.

If I could see something.
    You can see anything you want boy.

If I could be someone.
    You can be anyone, celebrate boy.

If I could do something.
    Well you can do something.

If I could do anything.
    Well can you do something out of this world?

Rachael
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Dreams can be wonderful. They are often an eye into the mind.

I hope you have gotten the opportunity to be out in public en-femme. It is a big high for me every time I dress en-femme and go out in public.

Freddy

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    That dream of being out en femme in public can come true.
    It's just up to you.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Gold Member
    No shoes or wig! That was no dream that was a NIGHTMARE!

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    I love my dressed in public dreams and someday I hope to experiance it for real.
    Favorite album, Low Spark of High Heeled Boy's

It's always in my cd changer in my truck.
    Rachel Lea

At least you were naked all around town. That might have been more difficult to get home unnoticed.
    Michelle

I used to dream of walking into a mall dressed up. And for me, 'dressed up' has always been the way I look in my avatar, no chance of slipping through the cracks. So, it wasn't ever about blending in or anything, it was about walking in a mall and turning heads, feeling every eye absolutely on me.

It was that 'recurring' dream, and the feeling it would leave was strange and unusual, and lingered through the day. It was a good dream, really, the only sleeping dream I would have about being seen dressed. Always a mall, or 'the mall.'

So then, when spring came this year, I was all like 'whatever.'
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Years ago I was working on an office block referbishment in the centre of my local city, the front of the building was covered in that shopwindow sized dark reflective glass at street level. Of course from inside it looked clear. Well I spent hours watching enviously as all these beautiful women walked by, some even stopping to check themselves out and make adjustments to themselves! I was almost screaming with envy!
    Like you I used to dream of doing the same, over and over again. So one day I made the best i could of myself and went for it right in the middle of the hometime rush! It was like I had electric flowing thru me!
    And YES ! I did check myself in that window! I looked like a pantomime horse but I just didn't care it felt that good!
    I hope you get to enjoy your dreams too!

hey sis, you look great and just get totally dressed some day and get out there in public and you'll see how great that makes you feel and then most of your dreams will be about your next time out - go for it - Ellen

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanie Shakti
    I had a dream early this week that was the best!
    [SIZE="2"]Yes, I also dream about crossdressing, in fact I dreamt about it a few nights ago. If only I could remember what it was about!

In my dreams, I’m usually out in the world, dressed to the 9’s, and trying to avoid becoming the subject of unwanted attention. After a while I seem to fit in, relax, and feel a sense of calm that is almost miraculous. People in my dream have no problems with my transformed appearance, and this alone brings tears to my eyes. Well, it's downright beautiful. This emotion doesn’t last – my dream-bubble bursts and I awake, still crying my tears of joy, but unable to move (have you ever suffered from sleep paralysis?) Unfortunately, I soon realize I’m living in a world where I can’t be “me” with complete freedom, so I shake myself out my reverie...

The other night I dreamt about screwing-in light bulbs, one after the other – what do you think Freud would make of that one? Personally, I don't believe in the interpretation of dreams, or interpretaion in general...[/SIZE]