Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you acknowledge your femme side?

How do you acknowledge your femme side?

When you are in male mode, how do you (if you do) acknowledge your female side?

For me a now always shave my underarms, and sit when in the bathroon.

How about you?

Freddy

There really is nothing special one has to do other than accept the feelings. Women don't sit to go to the loo because it makes them feel feminine. They do it because that's the way it works. Most of what we do one way or the other is due to societal programming.:
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I underdress with panties all the time.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I underdress with a minimum of panties everyday. I have my brows done regularly. And, on the weekends I pretty much dress all the time, although I haven't worked up the nerve to venture out yet.

I tend to agree with Denise, I don't really do anything special, I just think and behave like Nicole does. And wish that I was Nicole at that very moment...

Gold Member
    Don't do nothing special because she is all ways pounding on the inside of my head to let her out

For a little everyday Ronni expression; undies, painted toenails, selective shaving.

Aspiring Member
    I buy her new clothes and things.

Nicole and I are right there as far as wishing Staci (Nicole on her part) was present. (sounds schizophrenic) She is always beating in my head like Tina said. I like the feminine side of me and I want to break free so she is always lurking somewhere. OH yeah I do wear panties, and polish toes, (paint is for houses) so that helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

To me it has to do with acknowledging my feelings, rather than a specific arbitrary thing such as underdressing or sitting down to pee. I don't dis those who do, I'm just saying that to me it runs a bit deeper than that. I don't repress my emotions anymore, try not to be so rational about things all the time, that sort of thing. Regardless whether I'm in drab or not.
    Last edited by gabimartini; 04-24-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Typo

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy12
    When you are in male mode, how do you (if you do) acknowledge your female side?
    [SIZE="2"]I do several things…

I cross my legs at the knee. I NEVER sit with my legs wide apart…
    I physically turn away from violence on TV, and I distance myself from bad language…
    I talk about gender-queer behavior in an obtuse way, i.e. people don’t know I am…
    I read the dictionary, looking for words I’ll be dumping on people later……
    I pluck my eyebrows, and then I take "John and the twins" for walkies…
    I think about my boyhood, and what experiences I missed…
    I dress my video game mavens as ballerinas…
    I cry when I watch emotional scenes in movies…
    I maintain my composure when I lose my 50th straight four-suit Spider Solitaire game…
    I yearn for the next moment en femme
    I wear a highly visible pink SOMETHING everywhere I go…
    I think about the friends I’ve alienated here – I didn’t mean to…
    I think about writing “there is NO female side” for the umpteenth time…[/SIZE]

i shave my underarms, feet and toes, occasionally paint my toenails - sometimes clear, sometimes bright red - depends what i'm doing. I underdress quite often - but not always. I've just started trying to gradually shape my eyebrows.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    As above -- panties, bra, nail polish -- special treats along those lines when I've had a tough day -- and I must admit that my wife has said to me, as she did just the other day - "You had a tough day, go put on a dress and relax!"

But, the other part, is that I let her, the girl within, let lose her playful tomboy side every so often, and she wears boy-cut girls panties and undershirts, as she sits and dreams of being a real tomboy girl dreaming of sneaking into her brother's room and trying on HIS clothes.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I do subtle things...just to keep my female side from feeling left out.

My toenails are always painted...

My brows get waxed every three weeks and yes, they are "femmed" in & not one person has commented on my femmed shaped brows, including my wife!!!!...imagine that???

My ears are pierced two locations on each ear and I wear studs all the time..

and I always wear panties...

So for me, I am able to keep some of my femme side 24/7 so she does't feel neglected....and that works for me...
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

I agree with all us girls who say it is about our emotional side and how we feel. However, I have been body clean shaven for three years now - the last time I grew back my leg, arm and chest hair was for a holiday 4 years ago! My toe nails are painted as standard - it comes off for special occasions (sandals, etc when in drab). Eyebrows are shaped enough to be femme but not too thin (as has been said above nobody has said a word or even looked concerned... wife and kids included).

Under my drab I tend to wear pantyhose in winter, thongs in summer, but mix and match... again the exception is male kit which I do every now and again to stay in touch and also on special occasions when I need/want to be attired that way! Also making sure stuff appears in the laundry often enough!

I have now found I think pretty much as Kaz most of the time... but sometimes want to escape her clutches and then enjoy it when I do!

Have embraced Kaz for a few years now (after years of self-denial and trying to "get over it")... she just needs looking after as a permanent feature... and yeah... I buy her presents every now and then!

Physically, i don't have anybody hair, i always wear panties, my toenails are always painted.

Mentally im never out of fem mode, i watch all the woman to see what there wearing and to see how they act, i practice walking, i was in town yesterday and kept stopping to look at clothes, that is something i never did as a man, i hated shopping, because i never liked anything that men wear.

You know i was sat on the couch tonight and was looking at my legs and arms, thinking to myself from me coming out to myself there is not much difference apart from my body hair, and its true, because I've always been a woman, and now i just act like a man sometimes rather than all the time.

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

Well it's got to be as simple as dressing "nice" every now and again
    Also I help with girls when they ask me advice on shoes and clothes "Do you think this looks nice, do these shoes go with this dress?" I always seem to get caught up in girl conversations as if it were normal. But because I'm a bit of a girl I secretly I love to get involved.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    panties, 24/7
    permanently removed my body hair from the beard down
    I have shoulder length hair
    long manicured and pedicured nails
    wear stud earrings
    oh yes and plucked eyebrows

My femm side

I always underdress with a different color pair of panties every day I always have my toe nails polished either red or bright pink. I wear ladies jeans where ever I go (winter) and ladies shorts (summer). If I didn't have such close neighbors I would dress fully all of the time. Shave my entire body except my hair and letting it grow as long as possible. I just love feeling like a female as much as I can
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

I wear panties and pantyhose almost every day, I shave my legs every day, and my toe nails are always painted.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Um for me I just dress. That's it no wig, full time guy mode but pretty much always dressing unless I go to visit my fiance's parents or work.

I keep my torso shaved all the time and keep the short and curlies neat and trimmed.

Sit down to pee when not en femme?
    Ive got a willy... I'll use it appropriately as god intended....

Pointing at the pub wall after a lock-in
    Samantha -x-

When in female company I do talk at some length about such things as Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters, both of which I avidly follow. Also happy to sit in the bathroom.

I under dress most of the time now, I have started to shape my eyebrows, and last but not least I have removed the hair from my chest, and legs. When at home I wear my Brest forms, and sleep in a nighty.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar

My story

[SIZE=4]I am a transwoman and no longer have a male side at all. I refer to him as my "late husband" in conversations if it comes up at all. Or when a woman asks me if I am married, I just say I have been widowed since 1989 (when my last wife died).

My gg friend said that before my transition people would ask her if I was a transman.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]